DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
In the early days Josy and Maya were by far most popular, after episode 3 reveal Jill took over the lead for few episodes, however last time I was around that community before I got banned Sage was clear number 1.
No wonder really, considering Josy and Maya were the only main LIs that had actual coomtent in earlier episodes and the story was also very focused on them until the lesbian debacle with MC.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, after finishing E10, I have to ask... How dumb is Vinny?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The whole story is dumb, bro.

Sage looked utterly horrible in this update.
She's simply adorable.

Nice game, but hell when one tries in-game mods like the g**damned Haunted House. No matter what I did -- finding keys above caged skeletons, etc -- there was a highlighted door that taunted me when I clicked on it, leaving me, again, in darkness.
And to further the torture, there was a "Help" sign up right, which I clicked on -- and it turned out to be a simple rectangle of empty space.
Eventually I had to quit the game. Too bad, as it had really good relationships and dialogue. I was impressed. But since I found myself absolutely stuck in the HH -- I had to quit, no other option, for me at least. Pity.
1. you guys gotta stop modding the game

2. main menu ------> options -------> settings ----> special effects : set it on BETTER PERFORMANCE

THAT'S IT - NO MORE DARKNESS

REGARDING THE BRAWLING GAME

You guys gotta start reading the brawling game guide instead of skipping it.

1) first of all, if you didn't raise your old brawling game stats YOU ARE FUCKED UP

2) check your stats points before starting a fight

3) DODGE is the answer - never block

4) always be prepared to counterattack

5) you gotta beat your oppenents in the right order: first Troy, and raise your stats.

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018

She's simply adorable.

1. you guys gotta stop modding the game

2. main menu ------> options -------> settings ----> special effects : set it on BETTER PERFORMANCE

THAT'S IT - NO MORE DARKNESS

REGARDING THE BRAWLING GAME

You guys gotta start reading the brawling game guide instead of skipping it.

1) first of all, if you didn't raise your old brawling game stats YOU ARE FUCKED UP

2) check your stats points before starting a fight

3) DODGE is the answer - never block

4) always be prepared to counterattack

5) you gotta beat your oppenents in the right order: first Troy, and raise your stats.
Yeah, the new brawler is much better for actions. I can beat every opponent except the trainer. I always get down to four options...two blocks, a slip and a fail. What do you do then? If you block your get finished. If you slip you get finished. Still a fu game though.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, the new brawler is much better for actions. I can beat every opponent except the trainer. I always get down to four options...two blocks, a slip and a fail. What do you do then? If you block your get finished. If you slip you get finished. Still a fu game though.
if you have no other option than block then block bon always go for dodge if you can

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks God! I was starting to think I was crazy for thinking Vinny's introduction to the game was rubbish. This guy is just a bad joke... I thought Quinn was stupid, but Vinny exceeds expectations.

I thought Vinny would be the next big thing, but it turns out he's just another clown who thinks he's OG. You know his existence is a joke when he doesn't even appear in Ep.10 if the MC isn't on Quinn's route (a side girl character).

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Did anyone post Party Planning guide for any of the new layouts? I was able to get 7.0 multiplier but idk if its possible to get higher depending on the layout.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it happens whether or not you give Jacob the go ahead. It's a reaction to the MC telling about how her loved her before and her realization that she loves him too and she's lost him when she left. it's really sad. "you never know what you had until it's gone."

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
th
It's not much a difference to be fair. a couple of thing is different here and there, nothing too major. It is very similar to MC drinking in episode 8, and his dialogue change here and there

This is the best part of it :love: (y)
that gave me chills first time I saw it.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Did anyone post Party Planning guide for any of the new layouts? I was able to get 7.0 multiplier but idk if its possible to get higher depending on the layout.
max i got in a few was 7.25, but normally only 7 or even 6.75 for most. i gave priority of getting at least 3 fulfilled for each DIK even if the choice meant getting 6.75 rather than 7.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I'll do you one better. She should ditch the heavy makeup look. Natural Sage best Sage.

View attachment 3182608
yup. she looks better without make up. though her makeup during the date is much better than her regular make up. she also looked gorgeous during the date with that hair.
but yeah, best sage was when she was in that blue and white getup.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Someone define me "turn based combat"? Taking turns do to quick time events is bit of a stretch. The new brawler is insane even on normal, am I expected to go to a training camp before engaging with it.
That tag is a leftover from first iteration of the combat game, which was indeed turn based. It's gone through two revisions since and is nothing alike now, but the the tag remains.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
It all depends how you set your skills up. I can beat all them routinely, including the trainer, but you absolutely must max your power. Rage is pretty much a waste of time. Your skill points are better spent on Power, stamina and block. Once you get comfortable with the new brawler style then you don't really need extra speed either, having enough natively (at least so far). All of this assumes that you're fighting at normal ability and not the hard level.

TBH I'm not sure how much os the previous skills carried over. I had my skills maxed in earlier versions but everything for me was at 2 bars or less to start and I needed to beat Troy once to raise stats, beat the Asian guy once to raise max, then go back and beat Troy again to further raise stats. The other guys minus the trainer were easy and as long as you always dodge and don't block the trainer (whenever possible) then you will outlast him if your power is high enough.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes