wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I figure this question has been asked before but with as long ago as the update with the choice was there is no telling where it would be at so i am going to ask again. Its been a long time since i played this i haven't played the Interlude, ep9 or ep10 and am wanting to start a new playthrough and had a few questions before i do.

What are the consequences if any in being with every girl up until when you have to make the choice of who to be with?
Who has the best route as of right now?
Are there any options to change your choice later down the line?

Just kind of curious about these things before a start a new playthrough. Thanks in advance for any answers you guys give me.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I figure this question has been asked before but with as long ago as the update with the choice was there is no telling where it would be at so i am going to ask again. Its been a long time since i played this i haven't played the Interlude, ep9 or ep10 and am wanting to start a new playthrough and had a few questions before i do.

What are the consequences if any in being with every girl up until when you have to make the choice of who to be with?

Just kind of curious about these things before a start a new playthrough. Thanks in advance for any answers you guys give me.
The only consequence i can think of is in Maya/Josy route that they get -3 relation points each if you've slept with 10 or more girls. For the rest, just don't go kissing, grabing and fucking every hole that you can safely play any LI route.

There's no better route IMO, it all depends which girl you like the most. For me, the best routes are Jill and Others. Jill also was the one route that probably got way better since you finally have sex scenes with her and they are all hot af since Jill don't know anything about sex and being honest with her body... you can teach her all about it hubba hubba :p

I believe you can get out of any route you enter if you start cheating the girls enough... kind of an ass move but it's there.
But other than that, i believe Maya/Josy route will have a crossroad in the future where you can choose one of them, also Bella route has a possible drama/threeway with Jill if you romanced Jill along side Bella and made the choice "I couldn't choose both" when telling Jill you were going to be official with Bella.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

Also, don't play the game if you can avoid it. Ep 9 might as well not exist and ep 10 is too short and full of minigames to make up for that fucked up mess, if you can hold out of playing the game until at least next ep it would be the best.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
How to get MC in the car with Quinn sex scene? No matter what i do MC and Quinn walk around , she goes to her dealer , and then MC wakes up in bed, so how to get the Quinn sex car scene?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
How to get MC in the car with Quinn sex scene? No matter what i do MC and Quinn walk around , she goes to her dealer , and then MC wakes up in bed, so how to get the Quinn sex car scene?
If Rusty sold his car to buy the windows i have bad news for you buddy

bdjskajKIDD

Jul 6, 2023
The saves should work for Android too, if you put them in the correct save location. Where is such a save location should be declared by who made the port for Android.
It doesn't show up. I've used Brandy Android Port. I see the saves on my device, it just doesn't show up on this newer version.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
i see, i would had to go back to when he did that , which would take me a long time or i can just find the variable that belongs to that and change it . Which path is the best one for Quinn tho? car or no car?
I am doing all the paths in the game by the way so changing this won't affect my other paths
Car gives you one more scene with Quinn in which she brings you with her to Buddy and afterwards have a pretty hot 'Quinnish' sex scene in the car. So i would definitely say that the car is better and not just for Quinn.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
If Rusty sold his car to buy the windows i have bad news for you buddy
well i got it , just searched the variable and changed it , it was ep8_mansion_won changed it from False to True and voila , Quinn has Rusty car now or the MC has the car , probably will only use it for Quinn path for now tho , if someone else gets car sex scenes i will change it for them as well. If things end badly i can just go back and change it back to False

Reactions: ZenoMod

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
max i got in a few was 7.25, but normally only 7 or even 6.75 for most. i gave priority of getting at least 3 fulfilled for each DIK even if the choice meant getting 6.75 rather than 7.
I was surprised I got 7 because Leon was directly in the middle in the one i got and he doesn't require any beers so i feel like i missed out on a lot of easy shared tiles if literally anyone else was in his place lol. Don't know how far back we gotta go to reroll the layout tho, I hope it at least rerolls at the beginning of the episode.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Besides the whole epic fucked character flaw in a "DIK" MC and him being a sad apologizing sissy not wanting to live his best life and NEVER giving 2 fucks even more so when issues with a female occurs there is one HUGE downfall and WTF REALITY after being forced to make a choice on your L.I.'S. I get it and it all makes some sense up to ONE MAJOR MISSED DETAIL! THE WHOLE GAME I WAS BANGING SAGE & EVEN MORE SO AGREE TO FUCK BUDDIES WITH HER LEAVING OUT RELATIONSHIP TALK BULLSHIT BUT IF TIME TO PICK & YOU PICK OTHERS SAGE SHOULD DEF STILL BE INVOLVED IN THIS PATH BUT ONCE OTHERS IS YOUR PICK IT IS LIKE SAGE AND MC COMPLETELY FORGOT THE WHOLE GAME WHERE WE WERE FUCKIN AS FUCK BUDDIES AND WE HAD A GREAT DEAL GOING ALREADY AND 1000% DIDN'T NEED A REVISIT TO THAT IN THE OTHERS CHOICE! The game is not good at consistency with previous content meaning much later on in a playthrough! I want to keep fuckin Sage as fuck buddies and still fuck Lily and Nicole or who falls under the HOT'S which is stated in the others description choosing it! Last time I remebered SAGE was a HOT, THE PRESIDENT YES! WE SHOULD STILL GET THE CHOICE AT LEAST TO CONTINUE THAT PART BUT SADLY IT JUST WAS FORGOTTEN AS EASY AS DANY FORGOT BOUT IRONBORN RETARDS, THE HALF DOZEN WITH NOT REALISTIC ONE SHOT KILL ABILITIES LMFAO STILL AT THAT EPIC SHITSHOW! #ForgotAboutSAGEMyFuckBuddy #GOTSeason8EffectsEverywherestill
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Envy_Nicole_Being_A_Dik_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Besides the whole epic fucked character flaw in a "DIK" MC and him being a sad apologizing sissy not wanting to live his best life and NEVER giving 2 fucks even more so when issues with a female occurs there is one HUGE downfall and WTF REALITY after being forced to make a choice on your L.I.'S. I get it and it all makes some sense up to ONE MAJOR MISSED DETAIL! THE WHOLE GAME I WAS BANGING SAGE & EVEN MORE SO AGREE TO FUCK BUDDIES WITH HER LEAVING OUT RELATIONSHIP TALK BULLSHIT BUT IF TIME TO PICK & YOU PICK OTHERS SAGE SHOULD DEF STILL BE INVOLVED IN THIS PATH BUT ONCE OTHERS IS YOUR PICK IT IS LIKE SAGE AND MC COMPLETELY FORGOT THE WHOLE GAME WHERE WE WERE FUCKIN AS FUCK BUDDIES AND WE HAD A GREAT DEAL GOING ALREADY AND 1000% DIDN'T NEED A REVISIT TO THAT IN THE OTHERS CHOICE! The game is not good at consistency with previous content meaning much later on in a playthrough! I want to keep fuckin Sage as fuck buddies and still fuck Lily and Nicole or who falls under the HOT'S which is stated in the others description choosing it! Last time I remebered SAGE was a HOT, THE PRESIDENT YES! WE SHOULD STILL GET THE CHOICE AT LEAST TO CONTINUE THAT PART BUT SADLY IT JUST WAS FORGOTTEN AS EASY AS DANY FORGOT BOUT IRONBORN RETARDS, THE HALF DOZEN WITH NOT REALISTIC ONE SHOT KILL ABILITIES LMFAO STILL AT THAT EPIC SHITSHOW! #ForgotAboutSAGEMyFuckBuddy #GOTSeason8EffectsEverywherestill
View attachment 3183902 View attachment 3183903 View attachment 3183905
It gives me headache just trying to read what you said here. Chill you gonna give yourself a heart attack

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 3181841
I didn't date Jill At all I even Said in his Brain that he did it to piss off Tylbat wait going out with her once did count as a DATE i Didn't even kiss her for Crying out load
Bro... this was so annoying lol.

My first Isabella save I dated Jill, kissed her, etc. And then after Jill catches MC banging Isabella, I felt bad so I restarted the game. Next save, didn't kiss Jill or hold her hand or anything. Made it about as obvious I could that MC wasn't interested... and then the exact same scenes happen anyways lol. I was fuming.

Reactions: Mr. Darke

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I always found the MC under appreciated, whether by the DIKs or by the MG whether it was on their route or not. I wish the MC would tell them all to go fuck themselves and let the DIKs and girls solve their problems without the MC's help. This thing about saying 'sorry' is proof of what I'm saying.
exactly, the problem in the end is not MC, but the girls who look stupid, selfish, not at all empathetic...

the icing on the cake then is Jacob who suspects that Mc may be the traitor....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes