Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I agree that there will be a second dream. But I however don't think its gonna be about the MC seeing a meeting or overhearing a conversation. I have this suspicion that Tommy forced MC to do some gay shit during that event. MC asked if it was another drink then Tommy tells Derek to "do it" After which the MC tells derek to get his dick away from him. I have a feeling the MC sucked a bunch of "dik" during that event. I think they were taking turns. And he is gonna find out and shit is gonna hit the fan.
Why did you guys got obsessed with this "dream" affair thing lately?

is this the new "who is the traitor" thing?

This is just another totally pointless trifle.

I just wonder why most people waste their time on trifle while we got quite a few huge elephants in the room and no one talks about them.

For instance, we have the most oblivious and careless MC in the world:

- Jill talks about her deceased sister and how her death affected her family. Dear MC, how about asking her how and when she died? you don't give a damn, do you?

- our dear MC has got that infamous picture of her mom and her friends. Dude, are you blind? how about showing Jill that picture?
how about asking his dad about mom's friends? "Hey dad, why don't you talk me about mom's friends? how about mom's family?"

- Our dear knows Quinn is a pimp and a dealer, the HOTs sorority is a den of whores, but he thinks it's OK. "Hey, Sage, honey, did you know that you are the president of a bunch of prostitutes? I guess you're all right with it, isn't it? oh, by the way, did you know that your vice president is pimping them?"

- About Josy: "hey, Josy, baby, did you know that your brother is injecting shit into his arm with a syringe? you don't give a damn, do you?"

And so on. I guess he only cares about parties and Maya's tuition.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Why did you guys got obsessed with this "dream" affair thing lately?

is this the new "who is the traitor" thing?

This is just another totally pointless trifle.

I just wonder why most people waste their time on trifle while we got quite a few huge elephants in the room and no one talks about them.

For instance, we have the most oblivious and careless MC in the world:

- Jill talks about her deceased sister and how her death affected her family. Dear MC, how about asking her how and when she died? you don't give a damn, do you?

- our dear MC has got that infamous picture of her mom and her friends. Dude, are you blind? how about showing Jill that picture?
how about asking his dad about mom's friends? "Hey dad, why don't you talk me about mom's friends? how about mom's family?"

- Our dear knows Quinn is a pimp and a dealer, the HOTs sorority is a den of whores, but he thinks it's OK. "Hey, Sage, honey, did you know that you are the president of a bunch of prostitutes? I guess you're all right with it, isn't it? oh, by the way, did you know that your vice president is pimping them?"

- About Josy: "hey, Josy, baby, did you know that your brother is injecting shit into his arm with a syringe? you don't give a damn, do you?"

And so on. I guess he only cares about parties and Maya's tuition.
Dude its fun to speculate and theorize. We are not hurting anyone. No one is forced to read any of it. As for talking to Jill about her dead sister. It is already there just do the jill path and you will see. MC is not so oblivious. Careless yes

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
You're forgetting something. Josy and Maya show Arieth the photos and Josy is pretty shocked when she saw the pictures from Maya's cell phone. Quinn never saw the photos.
At the time Quinn was Maya's mother. She even asks Sage to let her change, and she wouldn't let her. Josy isn't around yet to let Arieth sign off on the completion for them.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
At the time Quinn was Maya's mother. She even asks Sage to let her change, and she wouldn't let her. Josy isn't around yet to let Arieth sign off on the completion for them.
At the start yes but at the time of handing in.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Dude you do realize there is a thing called light. It is clear the light in the first pic is much brighter. The second not so much. It is easily possible of pulling different shots of the same character in this game where the hair is lighter or darker. But you believe what you will.
When they say different color, they mean the tone (hue). One girl's hair is cool (platinum) blonde, the other is warm (honey, dirty) blonde. When both scenes are lit with the same, white light instead of colored one, the tone wouldn't shift like that. It's two different characters.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dude you do realize there is a thing called light. It is clear the light in the first pic is much brighter. The second not so much. It is easily possible of pulling different shots of the same character in this game where the hair is lighter or darker. But you believe what you will.
BeingADIK 2023-12-17 15-16-09-18.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Darg and osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
When they say different color, they mean the tone (hue). One girl's hair is cool (platinum) blonde, the other is warm (honey, dirty) blonde. When both scenes are lit with the same, white light instead of colored one, the tone wouldn't shift like that. It's two different characters.
Like I said you guys can believe what you will. I'll stick to my guns.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dude its fun to speculate and theorize. We are not hurting anyone. No one is forced to read any of it. As for talking to Jill about her dead sister. It is already there just do the jill path and you will see. MC is not so oblivious. Careless yes
She talks, but he never asks. That's the opposite of Sage's story, where she never talks and he always asks.

What's really dumb is the fact that if MC bangs Jade and Sage, he feels guilty and tells himself that Sage MUST not know, but he never ponders over the fact that his girlfriend's dad is sexually exploiting some fellow students of theirs who are his acquaintances.
Jill's my favourite, bro. BUT MC is dumb as fuck and we have some plotholes bigger than the ozone depletion hole.

Is there a patch 10.0 to 10.1 only?
There is, but it's NOT made by the Author. So, use it at your own risk.

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
She talks, but he never asks. That's the opposite of Sage's story, where she never talks and he always asks.

What's really dumb is the fact that if MC bangs Jade and Sage, he feels guilty and tells himself that Sage MUST not know, but he never ponders over the fact that his girlfriend's dad is sexually exploiting some fellow students of theirs who are his acquaintances.
Jill's my favourite, bro. BUT MC is dumb as fuck and we have some plotholes bigger than the ozone depletion hole.

There is, but it's NOT made by the Author. So, use it at your own risk.
Yeah I stayed far away from Jade during my sage playthrough. That is a stupid thing to do to bang em both and then at the end even worse if you keep that affair going.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It seems that the MG backgrounds are locked into their routes. I didn't expect that, honestly. An MC outside of Jill or Sage routes wouldn't know anything about their family apparently.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes