Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Is there anyone here who played Lily's path and liked it?
I want to read more opinions about this path.

From what I've been reading in this thread, it's difficult to find anyone who really liked it, and those who liked Lily before, say they like it less now.

I know that she will probably have a redemption arc in the future, where she must fall in love with the MC, but it may take a while, and trying to analyze their relationship here in ep10, makes me think that their relationship is similar to Tommy and Heather, but with an infinite number of "pluses", it seems better to be single than to be with Lily.
I kinda liked it i can see her point of view sorta so i can understand her but things a little vague now and we need more info in ep11 if ep11 didn't bring anything value for her i will drop liking this path

Reactions: ImSenjou

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Yea, Lily route was my favorite because you can still fuck whoever you want, and who knows if DPC introduces a new girl or not. The whole King/Queen stuff was mortifying though.

Now I'd say the Sage route is my favorite because she was talking about threesomes. Hopefully her parents divorce doesn't make her change her mind on that. Maya/Josy route is okay.

I have a Jill save, but I never feel like I'm missing out on her when I play any other save.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
only 3 chapters left and it begins dont expect to see rio alive again ... basically the shit will hit the fan fast now out of the 8 differnt branches something bad will happen in all of them and i still think josey is gonna get killed saying she felt safe with the MC is typical dead man walking plot material ...still the game destroys anything else out there i just hope its not 1 chapter per year

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Is there anyone here who played Lily's path and liked it?
I want to read more opinions about this path.

From what I've been reading in this thread, it's difficult to find anyone who really liked it, and those who liked Lily before, say they like it less now.

I know that she will probably have a redemption arc in the future, where she must fall in love with the MC, but it may take a while, and trying to analyze their relationship here in ep10, makes me think that their relationship is similar to Tommy and Heather, but with an infinite number of "pluses", it seems better to be single than to be with Lily.
I really liked it and enjoyed the whole "rolling thing"; stuff that's all about status. Fit really well with my MC and reminded me of Ruby from the Sex Ed TV series. I also liked how this single choice influenced a lot of scenes where, normally, MG would fit.

Do you know why some people like her path less than before?

I didn't realize that even though I've tried multiple routes, there are choices I've made that are the same in all my saves.

There are some I did not do which led me to miss these:
1. Sage not accompanying you to Maya's home. I didn't realize this was a possibility.
2. Choosing not to let the preps in. Do the DIKs still blame the MC?
3. Not getting the contract.
Wait, Sage can also attend Thanksgiving dinner at Maya's home? How?

Kalamyte

May 8, 2020
hello people
i've just resumed the game and when i finish the interlude and start the hallowenn party the game cuts out during the dialogue between tommy and jacob. it seems to me that the problem is known but i can't remember how to solve it. if this speaks to anyone?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Wait, Sage can also attend Thanksgiving dinner at Maya's home? How?
You need to tell Josy about Chad being gay in the gym.
Then she come with the " beard" idea for Maya, and MC will play the role of her boyfriend, not just a friend. Derek will volunteer get in this too, and Sage is only one who agree to play as a Derek gf.
Actually bad idea, because you know Derek and how he hits on girls. Derek pissing off Sage in milliseconds, and you'll have +1 Patrick suspicious penalty point.

Reactions: vireker

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
of course it is. she is a stripper and a hooker (she want money for the first blowjob).
i dont judge people for doing that, they have reasons for it.
but i would never touch girls who do that, let alone kiss and fuck.
Like a wise man said (me) it's a game you fuck everyone without concern of getting STD and build a relationship with drug dealer
while fucking your teacher and a rich woman who got a fucking Bentley IIRC for her 18 birthday
and all of them care about you and love you
if anything tells you it screams dream or a game so enjoy
in real life nothing like Mc plot armor will give you this feature
you maybe start life with negative Features
but you gotta push through it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
only 3 chapters left and it begins dont expect to see rio alive again ... basically the shit will hit the fan fast now out of the 8 differnt branches something bad will happen in all of them and i still think josey is gonna get killed saying she felt safe with the MC is typical dead man walking plot material ...still the game destroys anything else out there i just hope its not 1 chapter per year
But why should Riona die? If they wanted to kill her they would have done it already. Either they want to scare Quinn or they want information. Something could go wrong, but why?

Reactions: Letum0317

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm not sure how important this detail is, but her nails are not black, because you can see it in yoga class. And it's quite strange that after a rather pleasant dialogue at the party, she doesn't notice the MC at all :unsure:
Their nails not being the same color doesn't mean anything. The girls change their nail color multiple times in the same episode to match their outfits.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Their nails not being the same color doesn't mean anything. The girls change their nail color multiple times in the same episode to match their outfits.
Ok, let's keep it that way. But why is she aloof from the MC for the entire episode and not continuing the dialog, even though the conversation at the party suggested it? It seems a little illogical :unsure:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, let's keep it that way. But why is she aloof from the MC for the entire episode and not continuing the dialog, even though the conversation at the party suggested it? It seems a little illogical :unsure:
She is a stranger. She should approach the MC and say what? She clearly didn't want the MC or other people to see her face at the party. Additionally, she does not interact with him on all routes.

Reactions: Ottoeight

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Why don't people with problems caused by mods go to a modding forum? Because they aren't experienced enough with mods to recognize the "fails after update" problem. And if they are even more experienced, they go directly to Sancho. I suspect many do.

Yes, it would be nice to have more than this one topic for BAD discussion. Not likely though.

VN players dearly love to talk about characters as if they are real people and not defined by a Perl text file, even though such players will admit they know that. Or payers might even try to get inside dpc's head to embroider their analysis of vn characters, not realizing that dpc is a whole lot smarter than they are, and maybe a little diabolical. Maybe.

Aug 16, 2017
Tried doing a run where I enabled Little Miss Stinkypiss to win the body shots and the Best Costume contest to see if it gave her any extra dialogue later. Nope. Must go back and see if making out w/her as opposed to her winning body shots makes any difference. And yes I'm a sucker for punishment in this respect. I'd totally have the MC banging Arieth whilst yelling "RELEASE THE CRUSTACEANS!" if it meant I got to see something different.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
She is a stranger. She should approach the MC and say what? She clearly didn't want the MC or other people to see her face at the party. Additionally, she does not interact with him on all routes.
It's college, everyone is a stranger to each other and that's the beauty of it,it doesn't bother anyone. To say that you didn't expect to see a familiar face in a yoga class and thus start an interaction, for example.
It's understandable, which is why the conversation is about the "others" route.
Ok, anyway I only suggested the prerequisites for their interaction to begin, it's obviously too early for that now and she doesn't come into play.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It's college, everyone is a stranger to each other and that's the beauty of it,it doesn't bother anyone. To say that you didn't expect to see a familiar face in a yoga class and thus start an interaction, for example.
It's understandable, which is why the conversation is about the "others" route.
Ok, anyway I only suggested the prerequisites for their interaction to begin, it's obviously too early for that now and she doesn't come into play.
And maybe she's not even that girl. I just wanted to say that she shouldn't even be that important to the plot, we shouldn't rack our brains over this masked girl, seriously.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
VN players dearly love to talk about characters as if they are real people and not defined by a Perl text file, even though such players will admit they know that.
Sure, this game gives us some illusion.
And there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaking of reality...
In reality, everyone will die one day.
That's the reality.
People play games, watch movies and shows, and discuss fictional characters on the Internet because they like it and it's fun.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes