soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Why did I think I would get this answer from you? You are really helpful, have a nice day... (y)
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the current state of Season 3 (Episode 9 or 0.9.1). NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. Rank "S" for current Party Planning Mini Game, for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's first name, "Pena" for MC's last name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers with the exception of MC's last name, you'll have to play episode 9 again in order to change it as of now. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 10 start" saves, there is no Episode 10 yet, just "End of Episode 9" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SteveyP and Acsuka

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
But the picture shows one thing. The MC doesn't have his jacket on. Symbolism. Either the MC loses the DIKs or the DIKs lose the MC. Two paths.

Martial arts is the secret. The MC could be very valuable to the college if he is really good at martial arts. Why? The jocks are all losers. The MC becomes the jock for the DIKs. He is then officially a jock, but lives with the DIKs. Why?

Dwayne is a high level fighter and PT. Out of pure love, he wants to train the MC for free. Well, whoever believes it. I figure so that someone is already paying Dwayne. Sage has a hand in this. Who pays PT Dwayne? Stephen Burke. We read in EP10 to see Sage talking to her father about having to reinstate Chad. Sage also tells her father so that the jocks take banned substances. Sage will also have told her father so that the MC is a martial artist who does not consume any banned substances. Stephen Burke promotes the MC and pays Dwayne. Chad's Stephen Burke probably knows who gets the jocks their banned substances. That's why Quinn has that awkward conversation with Stephen Burke. If a Jock MC lives in the DIK Mansion, then the HOTs can party with DIKs endlessly and no rules are broken because the MC is then a Jock. He just has to become successful. (The DIKs lose the MC because he becomes a jock)

The other side of this coin is that when the MC is with Quinn, he becomes like Mick. Street fighter. (The MC loses the DIKs because he goes with Quinn.)
I was about to say, this reads like a dalli_x post with the conspiracy theories.

Then I look at the poster aaaand.

Never change mate, never change.

Reactions: dalli_x

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Hey guys, any solid theories on the meaning behind MC's nightmare in the tent after the Thanksgiving party?
I think there will be the second nightmare. First one didn't have any revelations and served only as anchor to show us when and where. I assume the second one will contain the rest of the Pink Rose event moments as well as some sort of push for one of the main stories (like MC saw a meeting or overheared a private conversation)

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Is there anyone here who played Lily's path and liked it?
I want to read more opinions about this path.

From what I've been reading in this thread, it's difficult to find anyone who really liked it, and those who liked Lily before, say they like it less now.

I know that she will probably have a redemption arc in the future, where she must fall in love with the MC, but it may take a while, and trying to analyze their relationship here in ep10, makes me think that their relationship is similar to Tommy and Heather, but with an infinite number of "pluses", it seems better to be single than to be with Lily.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I didn't realize that even though I've tried multiple routes, there are choices I've made that are the same in all my saves.

There are some I did not do which led me to miss these:
1. Sage not accompanying you to Maya's home. I didn't realize this was a possibility.
2. Choosing not to let the preps in. Do the DIKs still blame the MC?
3. Not getting the contract.

Last edited:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018

From what I've been reading in this thread, it's difficult to find anyone who really liked it, and those who liked Lily before, say they like it less now.

I know that she will probably have a redemption arc in the future, where she must fall in love with the MC, but it may take a while, and trying to analyze their relationship here in ep10, makes me think that their relationship is similar to Tommy and Heather, but with an infinite number of "pluses", it seems better to be single than to be with Lily.
"Redemption" arc?

Redemption from what?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
But as far as this season treading water, that's still very much my feeling. Basically, the game has a long history of overselling a cliffhanger only to underdeliver on the consequences. Given that, my response to getting our hands on Maya's contract is closer to exasperation than it is to joy. After all, we already know the contract is sketchy; from what Sage, Jill and Bella said at the strategy meeting, it's unclear how it could even be enforced against Maya. So getting a copy of it is at best a clue to let us solve the real problem. This is reinforced by the revelation that Patrick abused Maya physically as well as mentally; realistically, does it even matter what happens to the contract now that we know Maya can't go home again?
I think DPC told the storyline of Maya and her father from the wrong angle. What we're left with is the need to find a way to pay for college in order to free her from blackmail. In my opinion, DPC wanted to tell a broader, more complex story (including what we learn about the Bailey family in episode 10), but we ended up with a plot that boiled down to Maya and the money to pay for college.

As many of you have said, the solution to the "how to pay for college for Maya" problem is going to be ridiculously simple for a long-running plot. The loan isn't a student loan, so Maya can sign one, or if it is, there's been some scheming by the father, and then all it will take is a phone call from Jill's lawyer to the bank and the problem is solved.

But it doesn't end there. I think the storyline won't end when Maya is freed from blackmail, it'll end when we see the impact of everything on Maya and Derek's family. If we get the contract we can have a good ending, with the father realizing how he's behaved with his children. If we don't have the contract, it'll all go to shit, and we'll have a bad ending for the Bailey family.

Reactions: ename144

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I didn't realize that even though I've tried multiple routes, there are choices I've made that are the same in all my saves.

There are some I did not do which led me to miss these:
1. Sage not accompanying you to Maya's home. I didn't realize this was a possibility.
2. Choosing not to let the preps in. Do the DIKs still blame the MC?
Tommy still mention that " MR. Party Planner " let them in , but MC correct him, and Nick say that Yeah he was there and saw that MC turning them away, so they let it go.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022

I like Lily's path and her scenes for ep10 were once of the top three, Sage being top one.
The infinite number of pluses is the same as Lily telling the MC no spooning and no romantic kissing.
She's trying to protect herself and not let herself fall for the MC, because she's stripping and having sex for money. She can't do that if she's in love.
It's interesting that ep10 features Nicole going for the MC. They're both strippers and prostitutes, but Nicole is allowing herself to fall in love with the MC, while Lily is stopping herself. You can see the contrast.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes