DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Actually I still think its her. Now this is pure speculation but. The whole mention of you being violent during the party and her showing up everywhere including in during the fight against the jock in the brawler thing. You only see glimpses of her tho with her hair tied.
She also appears in science class in front of the MC and alongside Sally. She actually appears often near the MC.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I think there will be the second nightmare. First one didn't have any revelations and served only as anchor to show us when and where. I assume the second one will contain the rest of the Pink Rose event moments as well as some sort of push for one of the main stories (like MC saw a meeting or overheared a private conversation)
I agree that there will be a second dream. But I however don't think its gonna be about the MC seeing a meeting or overhearing a conversation. I have this suspicion that Tommy forced MC to do some gay shit during that event. MC asked if it was another drink then Tommy tells Derek to "do it" After which the MC tells derek to get his dick away from him. I have a feeling the MC sucked a bunch of "dik" during that event. I think they were taking turns. And he is gonna find out and shit is gonna hit the fan.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I agree that there will be a second dream. But I however don't think its gonna be about the MC seeing a meeting or overhearing a conversation. I have this suspicion that Tommy forced MC to do some gay shit during that event. MC asked if it was another drink then Tommy tells Derek to "do it" After which the MC tells derek to get his dick away from him. I have a feeling the MC sucked a bunch of "dik" during that event. I think they were taking turns. And he is gonna find out and shit is gonna hit the fan.
Dalli...? It's you, brother?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
And maybe she's not even that girl. I just wanted to say that she shouldn't even be that important to the plot, we shouldn't rack our brains over this masked girl, seriously.
Honestly, I thought about her as soon as I saw her, but there's too little evidence. Well, she's hardly important to the plot, but we as lusty dogs(no offense intended) always want new likable characters(Madame obviously doesn't count), just look at the discussion about Bianca's possible appearance in the list of available characters:sneaky:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Actually I still think its her. Now this is pure speculation but. The whole mention of you being violent during the party and her showing up everywhere including in during the fight against the jock in the brawler thing. You only see glimpses of her tho with her hair tied.
Are you talking about this girl?
I looked in the image folder of all the brawler scenes and didn't see her there, do you have any prints that show her there?
103549.png

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Are you talking about this girl?
I looked in the image folder of all the brawler scenes and didn't see her there, do you have any prints that show her there?
View attachment 3181374
I don't have a save there but she is on the left of the screen after you beat the jock they group up around you. Also in the gym in the background when you talk to darius before the first fighting. Her hair is tied tho.

Edit: Ok found a save

Last edited:

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Yea, they're talking about her. She's pretty hot.
I also think Becky is hot. Becky should switch bodies with someone less annoying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hawke84

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
We learn so the MC was naked in front of the Pink Rose entrance. I strongly suspect it was so he could get some clothes to wear. It was probably a bikini or female underwear. So he came back to Maya's dorm. Now think about where this laundry basket is? Right by Maya's bed. The MC laid down next to Maya when she was drunk and in female underwear.

At the end of EP5 we see the HOT list that Maya and Josy have to fulfill. Something on this list has been crossed off as done. What? Making out with a girl. But we know so Maya has sex with Josy for the first time in EP6. Who was that girl? It was the MC. Why?

Maya was fooling around with the drunk MC who was in female clothing. She wanted to make out with a girl, complete a task on the list. Derek took a picture of it. Maya sold the image to Quinn as making out with a girl. Task completed. But Patrick also saw the video or photo. Derek showed Patrick and reassured him that there was a guy in those feminine clothes. Patrick didn't believe that. That's why Maya takes the next step at the end of EP3.

View attachment 3180971
For the HOT scavenger hunt the mother has to see the girl do it or they have to provide proof (photo or video or some other physical evidence). Maya can't just say she made out with a girl, she has to prove it. If she took a photo or video of her and a cross-dressing MC making out that doesn't satisfy the criteria since no one would mistake him for an actual girl. Maya's mother Quinn would probably get a huge kick out of seeing that but with her not actually wanting Barbie-doll Maya in the HOTs she would reject it. Most likely Maya made out with one of the other HOTs candidates in front of their mothers so they could both check an item off.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
It isn't, MC just had a flashback to a memory he previously didn't remembered because he passed out, nothing more to it.
A small fraction of a flashback. Does not mean more shit won't be revealed. DPC won't put that flashback in there if it was not important. I am gonna laugh my ass of if I am right about what happened.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
You need to tell Josy about Chad being gay in the gym.
Then she come with the " beard" idea for Maya, and MC will play the role of her boyfriend, not just a friend. Derek will volunteer get in this too, and Sage is only one who agree to play as a Derek gf.
Actually bad idea, because you know Derek and how he hits on girls. Derek pissing off Sage in milliseconds, and you'll have +1 Patrick suspicious penalty point.
Wait what!?
What the fuck is "beard" idea for Maya :LOL: :LOL:

What the hell did I miss LMAO

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes