Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
That is what keeps the forum alive at this point we have already exhausted every possible topic regarding the game. The only one still extracting juice from it is dalli_X with his theories. :HideThePain:
Especially since it is not so easy to have an objective opinion on this subject. Both points of view can be understood, it is case by case, so this discussion makes no sense as it stands...

I have a question regarding the game: Is Derek a (gifted) academic genius in your opinion?
We never see him study, and yet he seems to pass his classes easily. :unsure:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Especially since it is not so easy to have an objective opinion on this subject. Both points of view can be understood, it is case by case, so this discussion makes no sense as it stands...

I have a question regarding the game: Is Derek a (gifted) academic genius in your opinion?
He is good at cheating but behind it he is probably a genius.

Reactions: Ekzou

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
What is with all this sanctimonious off-topic discussion going on? The episode has only been out for a month. The pages of off-topic grandstanding should be saved for months 10-12, people, come on!
One of the silliest parts is this started from a pissy response to of all things a Joshy92 simp comment. What next a flamewar over a Dali theory? A argument on Islam over KARAMBA?

Patrick lost any small bit of sympathy I had for him when I saw what he has been doing to Maya.
He is nothing but a piece of garbage who uses violence on a sweet & innocent girl.
That. Something as innocuous as Joshy simping for Maya. Going to be a long wait until December :cautious:.

Is that an actual scene? what's the context for it? I kind of dig the ballbusting.
Tommy hits MC Josy disapproves, it's not a kink scene.

A fucker hits Josy's boy toy then a fucker gets hit back.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
He is good at cheating but behind it he is probably a genius.
However, he clarifies, when the MC thinks that he cheated on the exams, that he did not do it. So I think like you, that he is a genius at studies, but I'm not convinced that he cheats

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023

As his sis says, he cheated his way through high school and probably still cheats, but you know what, it looks like he did not plant the cheat sheet behind the toilet or use it. So maybe the guy is doing better now, barely. The woman studies prof asks, "if I fail you, will you repeat this course?" He says, "Probably". Teach say, "Pass". So yeh, Derek, right answer.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
As his sis says, he cheated his way through high school and probably still cheats, but you know what, it looks like he did not plant the cheat sheet behind the toilet or use it. So maybe the guy is doing better now, barely. The woman studies prof asks, "if I fail you, will you repeat this course?" He says, "Probably". Teach say, "Pass". So yeh, Derek, right answer.
Oh yes! I forgot about gender study and Maya saying he cheated in high school.
Thanks ;)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Will you share Josy?!
Shame on you, shame on you! :LUL:
Of course not i'm selfish!!! but I didn't say anything about Josy sharing me with another girl every once in a while, sharing might be caring but keeping is loving

• Red Heart
Aug 29, 2023
There was a Disney sitcom some years ago—the writing on those shows is usually shit, but every blue moon they actually have a good joke in there—in which one of the characters confessed to “cheating” on his history test. He was pretty sure he was gonna fail it, so the night before, he went through the textbook, found all the answers to all the questions which might be on the test, and memorized them.

“Dude,” replied his friend, “that’s studying.”

“That’s not studying,” said the “cheater”; “I don’t understand history any better. I just know some names and dates. Until I forget them because I have to memorize new names and dates.”

“That’s what everybody does,” reiterated the friend. “That’s studying.”

It’s a valid observation on our test-based educational system, but my point is Derek’s method of cheating might require some significant mnemonic skills which he’s not aware he has.

Then again, he couldn’t remember a single stripper’s name when asked, so it’s more likely he’s as dumb as a jar of snot.

ch920609.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes