ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Personally, if Yandere Josy came at me I'd just put her in a straitjacket... but moonhowler is not going to like this.
What makes you think the game will even allow you to do anything ?!.:unsure:Yandere Josy might be arrested by police, but you as the player as the MC will have no power during the scene, you just gonna witness it as she wreak havoc, and in the epilogue MC will sit with a psychiatrist and rethink where he fucked up his life, and what where his actions that lead to this outcome, the Bad ending, for players who make wrong decesiosn and blames others:whistle:.:ROFLMAO:

" all this could have been avoided in episode 4 " :ROFLMAO:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Violence against women?
No!
View attachment 3243082
This is absolutely unacceptable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If, God forbid, your young son is beaten half to death by several bitches, you will immediately forget all your principles about unacceptable violence against women.
Sure all kinds of crazy shit goes on in the world. This bit of teen savagery might make some US inner city types think they are the baddest anywhere, but they aren't. Not even close.

So what?
None of it is acceptable.
None of it excuses any other of it.
None of it is cool.
All of it is a sign of deep social sicknesses of one sort or another.

But, yes, it is possible to take one part of it, like domestic violence, and talk only about that, without reference to other parts, because each will have different circumstances, and causes, and remedies, and emotional and legal consequences.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
What is with all this sanctimonious off-topic discussion going on? The episode has only been out for a month. The pages of off-topic grandstanding should be saved for months 10-12, people, come on!

• Haha
Reactions: azz111 and Ekzou

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What is with all this sanctimonious off-topic discussion going on? The episode has only been out for a month. The pages of off-topic grandstanding should be saved for months 10-12, people, come on!
It's like watching a documentary with your dad, when you wanted to watch sports... and now you don't understand what topic did you get it Travolta is at a loss.gif

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
That is what keeps the forum alive at this point we have already exhausted every possible topic regarding the game. The only one still extracting juice from it is dalli_X with his theories. :HideThePain:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Look, I'm not touching anyone.
I am against violence.
I am a peaceful, non-confrontational and kind person.
And you wrote right things.
But...
But if bitch tries to hit me, she'll forget her name.
How about a bitch who you know also loves you and you feel the same. What is your hope for an outcome? Do you want to put her in a hospital and yourself in jail because she did something that could not have hurt you much at all? Or do you want to seek a way to make her and yourself happy and get your nookie rights back? Cause you know she is gonna forget your ass quick if you do that to her.

But, I will tell you what, you could be that guy from South America (Columbia?), and I do know there are cultural differences between there and me in Canada. So if that is you, then I know that macho is much more important to male self image and what a woman looks for in a man there than here.

So if that is you, I think there are enough cultural wars going on in the world already. So we don't need another one here.

The other part of it is that sometimes people want to come here where I am and bring their culture with them, like for instance the Muslim family that came. The wife and daughters started straying a little too far from Islamic law and the husband/father became ashamed and killed them all, which apparently could have been acceptable back home. Well, that guy is spending the rest of his life in a Canadian prison. So let us all understand cultural differences.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes