Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Can someone link me to the compressed version of Season 3 please? 12G + 5G for the patch is too much for my internet :(
The 5GB patch from the OP includes the episode 10
You can find the 0.10.0 to 0.10.1 patch here (~19MB) you put on top of the 12GB
Well, you'll also find the compressed version on that post I linked, if you still want it

Reactions: johnny twosins

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
That yes, but it takes courage to end a relationship
and if she would have done it, you would find a way to trash at her for how fucking horrible person she is for leaving Maya, when she need all of the support of everyone, even those who she never even spoke more than a few word. :whistle::ROFLMAO:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
and if she would have done it, you would find a way to trash at her for how fucking horrible person she is for leaving Maya, when she need all of the support of everyone, even those who she never even spoke more than a few word. :whistle::ROFLMAO:.
:unsure: you say

But surely if she had done that she would not be Josy:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
But surely if she had done that she would not be Josy
exactly, She way too good for that fictional world. A world, with full of prostitutes, drug dealers, cucks, and assholes. She is truly a gem among trash. That is why she is Best Girl , and there are only two type of person, those who know this and those who didn't realized yet. :cool:
Despite my best efforts, you still stuck in the second group:(. But I didn't give up you yet :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Strangely I started off with Maya as my early favorite but now she's trailing every other LI while I figured Josy was my least fav with her girl next door bull, but Josy goes with the flow better than everybody not named Bella.

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know you don't hate her :LOL:
Just trying to bait.

Do you think there was an original (draft) script that was different?
From what I know, Jill was added last.
Hate is not the Jedi way:ROFLMAO: but I find it funny Sage gets off the hook so easily yet people act like what Josy did is so awful it a pretty big double standard from my point of view.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Hate is not the Jedi way:ROFLMAO: but I find it funny Sage gets off the hook so easily yet people act like what Josy did is so awful it a pretty big double standard from my point of view.
She didn't even do anything, just like Maya didn't do anything but suddenly everyone feels sorry for her :p:whistle:. some act like Josy raped them or something in the recent episode:ROFLMAO:.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes