noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
OK, I probably put it wrong.
I will try to formulate it more concretely.
Violence is unacceptable against proper ladies, even if they sometimes allow themselves too much.
It can be just a nervous breakdown, and such situations should be treated carefully and with understanding.
But there are bitches whose cruelty is many times greater than the cruelty of any man.
They don't understand kind words.
They don't understand respect.
They overstep the bounds of what is allowed, and they only stop if they get a good kick in the ass.
Well, I was going to stay out of this, but ok, my 2 cents.

For every male vice there is a female equivalent.
Where men are strong and tough, women are cruel.
And that doesn't make either one ok.

The female weapon of choice for murder historically has been poison. That might have changed since
the invention of small hand guns.

And I, myself, am not particularly tough, but no woman has ever hit me in a way that affected me at all, although
some have tried. If you have been behaving reasonably, she will realize that and stop. Massive retaliation is simply not necessary. You will still need to deal with her anger though. No nookie for you tonight, pal.

Aug 16, 2017
No I didn't, And I even clarified it later on as well.

My whole qualm is about the Maya home issues being fucking stupid as a story plot!
You reading whatever it is you wanted to read out of it is of your own personal making.

You seem to enjoy jumping to conclusions without any repercussions to your own reactions and you come across as someone who just loves the sound of his own voice! You've got nothing of substance to share with anyone so you decide to gaslight everyone you chose to disagree with and call them names. You've created this bed for yourself.

The good old story of the boy who cried SJW one too many times.
I can understand your memory getting selective given how much of a scumass you've made of yourself, but if you want to deny any memory of embracing violence against women, allow me to redress that. cunt.png

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Maybe the coveted Jill poll will finally derail this fantastic conversation :oops:

$10 Cosmetic poll: Jill

View attachment 3241506
Help me decide what Jill should wear in episode 11. The winning option gets featured.
Number 4 is my pick ! (y)
The yellow is a great callback to Banana Jill !
And that little string between her legs is a great callback to Futa Jill ! :LOL:
Futa Jill.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That is true obviously, otherwise she would not start looking for hobbies. Josy has her own insecurities for whatever reason we not aware of yet, and may be we never be, considering dpc. :ROFLMAO:.

but it's clear she has this weird obsession of how people see her... probably it's a mother related issue:ROFLMAO:.
She is very insecure, afraid to make decisions and overall a coward, and this is not hate, this is a reality that many Josy fans admit (Hi Megenos). Why is it unclear, because I don’t see any strong life traumas or reasons that could lead to this. Family? Well, things aren't so bad for her. Dad adores her, yes, there are problems with Monica and her stepbrother, but it's not too serious like in other MGs families. Maybe a past failed relationship? Unanswered questions.
Josy urgently needs her own storyline and personal growth, otherwise there will be more people who adhere to “boring and basic”.

~

I would also like to imagine how other girls who rejected him react to Oscar's crowing.
-Sage would have simply knocked him out with one punch (Although he is a loser and he would not have the courage to approach her, same with Quinn)
-Isabella would respond with a cool comeback, making Oscar feel insignificant.
-Jill, well, this is Jill from those episodes. She would have to be defended and Oscar thrown out. Ep.10 Jill could easily hit the balls. :ROFLMAO:
-It’s the same with Maya, she needs a white knight.
-Zoey would have just laughed at him, the DIK version would have added a couple of punches, like with firefighter.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I can understand your memory getting selective given how much of a scumass you've made of yourself, but if you want to deny any memory of embracing violence against women, allow me to redress that. View attachment 3241850
Ok Moonsie!
I have to thank you for reposting that where you can clearly see my mention of: "Fetching for a "snowflake" theme for his story". Which is exactly what the whole situation with Maya is. And DPC wasting all our time with this stupid shit.

And you're trying to tell me that I can't voice my dislike for an entire year of waiting for a stupid "Sesame street" episode on what inappropriate behavior is, that would even make Greta Thunberg cringe (that's not a compliment 'cause she's fucking stupid as well)?

Grow up.
Your white knight bullshit is getting old.

Reactions: azz111

IoMoon

Apr 10, 2020
She is very insecure, afraid to make decisions and overall a coward, and this is not hate, this is a reality that many Josy fans admit (Hi Megenos). Why is it unclear, because I don’t see any strong life traumas or reasons that could lead to this. Family? Well, things aren't so bad for her. Dad adores her, yes, there are problems with Monica and her stepbrother, but it's not too serious like in other MGs families. Maybe a past failed relationship? Unanswered questions.
Josy urgently needs her own storyline and personal growth, otherwise there will be more people who adhere to “boring and basic”.
I think what crashed Josy the most in that situation was, that she might have enjoyed "the talk" (being talkative), while the guy just listened and with every word from Josy he drew his conclusion, yet waited to pretty much to worst spot to spill his opinion.
Josy, as insecure as she appears, she just tries to please. That guy was just the worst case scenario for her happening at that moment.
I would like to not go so far to call her "basic", because the only thing "basic" about her might actually be her "about me". Ohter things we don't really know, except for the fact, that she is in a troublesome relationship (which isn't that basic at all).

She might have a problem with dealing with critics, but that guy willingly did the damage.

In most of my playthroughs I regard her as a friend, a good one, and sobs like that (I forgot his name...) they at least get thrown out.

Reactions: ffive

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
That is true obviously, otherwise she would not start looking for hobbies. Josy has her own insecurities for whatever reason we not aware of yet, and may be we never be, considering dpc. :ROFLMAO:.

but it's clear she has this weird obsession of how people see her... probably it's a mother related issue:ROFLMAO:.
To me, that's the strangest part of Josy's character.
She has great communication skills, is easy to get along with people and has a lot of friends, but at the same time she has a lot of complexes about her height, hobbies and even the fact that she cums before her partner.
I realize that people are not robots and have their complexes, but I can see the main vector of Josy's development right now. That vector is called "pity me, I'm so sweet and insecure."
Women's tears, unfortunately, work. As soon as a guy sees a girl weak and unprotected, his protector instinct kicks in and he wants to protect, hug, comfort. This instinct is what the entire character of Josy is built on.

Reactions: 1000Spiders

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
as a Josy fan I disagree with the Coward word. That is not an accurate description. the problem with the rest is that is just a big a big Assumption based on so little that we know of. I would like to see more before I make an assessment. for example all we knew about Jill was her dead sister, Her alcoholic father, and frigid mother is a totally new information.
we don't know enough, we didn't see enough of Josy's family dynamic , let alone about Josy.

but one thing is right She desperately need some Focus on her.

azz111

May 15, 2020
I don't think anyone is a bad guy here. Just different perspectives.

moonhowler1972 is clearly against domestic abuse. Everyone agrees that men abusing women is wrong.

Karamba believes in self-defense if absolutely necessary. That women are not exempt from retaliation if they do evil.

azz111 states that women are moral agents, and their abuse should not be treated with kid gloves. Again, their evil should not be tolerated.

All the above is true. It's not easy to judge. There are so many variables in every situation.

Being a DIK, has so many variables that affect situations in the game. DIK or CHIK status. Past decisions. etc

Real life is way more complicated with many more variables. Best not to judge one another so easily. Respect each other's perspective, learn, and move on. I vote for peace and salutations to all.
Well said.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ekzou

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
She has great communication skills, is easy to get along with people and has a lot of friends, but at the same time she has a lot of complexes about her height, hobbies and even the fact that she cums before her partner.
I realize that people are not robots and have their complexes, but I can see the main vector of Josy's development right now. That vector is called "pity me, I'm so sweet and insecure."
Women's tears, unfortunately, work. As soon as a guy sees a girl weak and unprotected, his protector instinct kicks in and he wants to protect, hug, comfort. This instinct is what the entire character of Josy is built on.
I'm sorry, I gave you a facepalm before I realized you describe Maya perfectly. (y)

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
All right, message received, I'll drop it.
Good call. Your opponent is using rhetoric - all emotional arguments and presenting his opinions as facts - meanwhile, you are utilizing logical arguments and even citing studies, none of which mean a damn thing to him. Put him on your ignore list with the rest of the idiots and move on. That old saying about not arguing with a fool because he'll drag you down to his level and beat you through experience? Applies here.

Also, I like choice #2. Cool pattern.
In this however, you are dead wrong. #1 is clearly the best ;)

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020

~

I would also like to imagine how other girls who rejected him react to Oscar's crowing.
-Sage would have simply knocked him out with one punch (Although he is a loser and he would not have the courage to approach her, same with Quinn)
-Isabella would respond with a cool comeback, making Oscar feel insignificant.
-Jill, well, this is Jill from those episodes. She would have to be defended and Oscar thrown out. Ep.10 Jill could easily hit the balls. :ROFLMAO:
-It’s the same with Maya, she needs a white knight.
-Zoey would have just laughed at him, the DIK version would have added a couple of punches, like with firefighter.
Sorry but your totally wrong. Josy is in fact brave in does have her own story apart from Maya. I really don't understand the own boring and basic thing because there isn't thing boring or basic about Josy at this point I have to assume it a bad joke because it impossible to play in come to that conclusion and mean it.
While we don't know where Josy's insecurities come from yet its enough to know she has them which basic people would not have these struggles. Josy is no coward there is not single girl in the game as brave or braver then Josy, try to name one you cannot. It not Sage she scared to fight for MC if she loses him Josy is willing to lose everything even Maya for MC, path or not on path. It's not Bella she keeps pretty much everyone out of her life but Jill. It's not Jill I don't even have to say anything here:ROFLMAO:. It's not even Maya because it takes Josy or mc or someone to solve her problems for her and to ask for help something Maya doesn't do. And it isn't Zoey she ran away with no plan when Josy was thinking of moving to the east coast she actually had a plan or at least the start of one.
In 10 episode's we seen Josy fuck mc in her dad's bed, consider moving to east coast, kick tommy in the nut's, out smart Quinn more then anyone else, enter in throuple and make clear her love for mc even if not on path, She is the only reason Maya loan problem could be coming to a end , Battles with her own inner problems if we don't where they come from. Basic that is bullshit she is anything but basic, a coward don't make me laugh there no one braver, boring have you seen this girl in bed. Josy's part of the story may not get a lot of air time it might seem but it only a matter of time before it becomes clear and a lot of people will look foolish.
Brave. Story. Queen

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekzou

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Works, too. Jill's path may be my favorite path, but Josy is best girl. (by just a hair, though)
Maybe we can patch things up with Tommy next episode when we both take ol' Oscar out behind the woodshed for some more attitude adjustment.

Reactions: Mad1111

azz111

May 15, 2020
Good call. Your opponent is using rhetoric - all emotional arguments and presenting his opinions as facts - meanwhile, you are utilizing logical arguments and even citing studies, none of which mean a damn thing to him. Put him on your ignore list with the rest of the idiots and move on. That old saying about not arguing with a fool because he'll drag you down to his level and beat you through experience? Applies here.

In this however, you are dead wrong. #1 is clearly the best ;)
Lol, you had me until "#1 is clearly the best". Maybe you're right, could be, but "CLEARLY"?!

how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes