Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Following the MC at any cost is wrong. This is not courage, this is youthful maximalism and selfishness. Actually, she already has a girlfriend with whom she does not see herself happy and does not solve this problem, but instead follows MC, who may have already found his happiness and does not see himself with Josy. Bravery in this situation would be to let him go. Without injuring yourself, the MC and others.
Josy isn't hurting any one by admitting her feelings yet it was sage that try everything in the book to get mc if you don't like what Josy is doing where the same energy for what Sage did

Reactions: Ekzou

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
And this is strange and it is unclear why. She didn’t have strong feelings for him, MC seems to be the first one for whom she has real feelings. Either this is a plot hole, or we should get an explanation of what connected them in the first place. This whole relationship seemed like a status for a Jocks/HOTs connection.

projection, the same way as she probably virgin because Chad is Gay, so they never Fucked, and Jade is Virgin too, because her kids are adopted :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
learn to read, your twisting what I said:ROFLMAO: Kicking Tommy does take courage, I said Josy out smarted Quinn twice I never said it had anything to do with courage, how can you say thouple is only done by Maya that nonsense, Josy stated from the second Maya said it she didn't like "no strings"thing . You know everything I said is true
As usual just meaningless answers. :rolleyes:

to have courage is to take a risk, Josy what risks would she take to kick Tommy in the balls?
You know those videos in which a "Karen" says anything to a passerby protected by the fact that she is a woman? Here they are risking something because they have strangers in front of them.

on the trouple my facts are facts. if Maya doesn't want the trouple, it doesn't exist and Josy doesn't say anything that night (because she's afraid she's the one to be left out). josy may not have liked the no-strings thing but the principle remained the same as proposed by Maya.

And you still haven't explained to me how Josy would be the only reason for the solution of Maya's loan problem

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's what he does :LOL: , being afraid of Josy is a real phobia :eek:, you know that he chek under his bed every night, to see if she is there or not :whistle:. The pillowfort scene was probably his nightmare scenario:LUL:

because of this Felice get free pass from me, time to time, be nice to him (y) ;)
Deep down he loves her but doesn't won't to admit it, he a nice guy just can't admit to being wrong. Lucky I've never been wrong I'm just not always right :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As usual just meaningless answers. :rolleyes:

to have courage is to take a risk, Josy what risks would she take to kick Tommy in the balls?
You know those videos in which a "Karen" says anything to a passerby protected by the fact that she is a woman? Here they are risking something because they have strangers in front of them.

on the trouple my facts are facts. if Maya doesn't want the trouple, it doesn't exist and Josy doesn't say anything that night (because she's afraid she's the one to be left out). josy may not have liked the no-strings thing but the principle remained the same as proposed by Maya.
Both agree to the throuple, and both can turn you down of course at the prep Josy confesses she really wanted MC but the fact is she didn't that in 4 so in the moment that was her choice even if it wasn't what wanted it takes courage to admit that. Of course there is risk to kicking Tommy

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Both agree to the throuple, and both can turn you down of course at the prep Josy confesses she really wanted MC but the fact is she didn't that in 4 so in the moment that was her choice even if it wasn't what wanted it takes courage to admit that. Of course there is risk to kicking Tommy
I don't think the whole throuple thing can be used as an example in one way or the other, simply because DPC did a bad job with it. Not just by how he was setting it up, and with the writing, but he also mixed it with the game's mechanics.

so neither you or Felice can fully use this to your advantage in my opinion;)

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy isn't hurting any one by admitting her feelings yet it was sage that try everything in the book to get mc if you don't like what Josy is doing where the same energy for what Sage did
And what exactly Sage tried, that would hurt MC and others?
-She told him that she ready to wait him in Ep.7 after broke up with Chad, not for years, but ready.
- When MC choose other girl, she let him go, reminding him that she will be the first one he tells if his relationship is not successful. Again, not forever. Horrible. Exact copy of Josy, 100% [sarcasm]

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't think the whole throuple thing can be used as an example in one way or the other, simply because DPC did a bad job with it. Not just by how he was setting it up, and with the writing, but he also mixed it with the game's mechanics.

so neither you or Felice can fully use this to your advantage in my opinion;)
It was already missed up with how ep 3 ended with MC acting like a pussy it should had been done then, but DPC didn't want to break Josy and Maya up yet personalty I think Josy was ready to leave Maya at that point

Reactions: The Japanese

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya is the one who feels up to it or not to initiate the trouple. what is the point of saying that Josy also decides if then the next day, in case she refuses, she says that she did not agree with the decision made?

I am still waiting to know Josy's preponderant merits in solving Maya's problem

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
-She told him that she ready to wait him in Ep.7 after broke up with Chad, not for years, but ready.
- When MC choose other girl, she let him go, reminding him that she will be the first one he tells if his relationship is not successful. Again, not forever. Horrible. Exact copy of Josy, 100% [sarcasm]
MC has to tell Sage more then once he not into her she even try's to fuck him more then once so she worse then Josy ever was

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Josy is more close to the Zoey scenario, anyway. Except, that Josy is constantly around MC, while zoey was away, it was easier to let it go, that way. But now that she is around him again, she Runaway when she see him happy.
She is a Coward:whistle::ROFLMAO:.

but Sage is not flawless either neither Bella. in fact each main girl, except Jill is in an unhappy relationship before MC arive, and 4 of them at least Cheat before they enter in a relationship with MC

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya is the one who feels up to it or not to initiate the trouple. what is the point of saying that Josy also decides if then the next day, in case she refuses, she says that she did not agree with the decision made?

I am still waiting to know Josy's preponderant merits in solving Maya's problem
People can chance there mind you know. Josy is the one that solve Maya's problem by bringing in people that can help and now it about to finish or at least that how it looks now. But without Josy we wouldn't be so close to solving it

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes