NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It is interesting to talk about the Maya and Josy relationship dynamic when you are not on their route, but it isn't really productive to say who is better or worse when it comes to the MC. I will say that Josy's feelings for the MC are deeper than Maya's... or perhaps she is merely more sensitive and in touch with her feelings. It is interesting that if you break their hearts on Halloween not only is Maya instantly forgiving but perhaps a little too cool with it. She still gives him the opportunity to feel up her stockings (a cheat option if on a relationship path) and does that weird ASMR shit with him. Josy, meanwhile, seems to cultivate a seething enmity in the same period of time. I honestly hate that route because of how hurt she is. If you break her heart earlier in the ruined library. You get two scenes of her crying, one after she meets her father and the other after they have the near-miss encounter with Patrick.

I'm actually trying to go somewhere with this. The way that Josy and Maya respond to treatment by MC has a great deal to do with their relationships with their fathers. Maya is accustomed to trying to appease her father because of the abusive relationship dynamic. This is why she bends over backward to accommodate MC even when he hurts her. This pleases us as a player, but it is clearly unhealthy. Josy, meanwhile, has even more complex feelings about her father. She loves him, but he is kind of a dirtbag in his own special way. She makes excuses for him even though he lied, cheated, and hurt her mom. She has difficulty resolving these two conflicting feelings and low-key blames her mom for not keeping her dad happy. So how does she react when MC discards her? Rage turned inward. She turns on herself just like she turned on her mom, and Jesus Christ is that a sad thing to see. Yet she is also angry at MC for making her feel that way, even if she knows that he meant no harm and that she and Maya made this relationship difficult for him every step of the way.

The point I am making is that Josy and Maya are daddy issues squared. This doesn't mean that they aren't my favorite romance path. It just means that we understand them a little better if we don't romance them.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It is interesting to talk about the Maya and Josy relationship dynamic when you are not on their route, but it isn't really productive to say who is better or worse when it comes to the MC. I will say that Josy's feelings for the MC are deeper than Maya's... or perhaps she is merely more sensitive and in touch with her feelings. It is interesting that if you break their hearts on Halloween not only is Maya instantly forgiving but perhaps a little too cool with it. She still gives him the opportunity to feel up her stockings (a cheat option if on a relationship path) and does that weird ASMR shit with him. Josy, meanwhile, seems to cultivate a seething enmity in the same period of time. I honestly hate that route because of how hurt she is. If you break her heart earlier in the ruined library. You get two scenes of her crying, one after she meets her father and the other after they have the near-miss encounter with Patrick.

I'm actually trying to go somewhere with this. The way that Josy and Maya respond to treatment by MC has a great deal to do with their relationships with their fathers. Maya is accustomed to trying to appease her father because of the abusive relationship dynamic. This is why she bends over backward to accommodate MC even when he hurts her. This pleases us as a player, but it is clearly unhealthy. Josy, meanwhile, has even more complex feelings about her father. She loves him, but he is kind of a dirtbag in his own special way. She makes excuses for him even though he lied, cheated, and hurt her mom. She has difficulty resolving these two conflicting feelings and low-key blames her mom for not keeping her dad happy. So how does she react when MC discards her? Rage turned inward. She turns on herself just like she turned on her mom, and Jesus Christ is that a sad thing to see. Yet she is also angry at MC for making her feel that way, even if she knows that he meant no harm and that she and Maya made this relationship difficult for him every step of the way.

The point I am making is that Josy and Maya are daddy issues squared. This doesn't mean that they aren't my favorite romance path. It just means that we understand them a little better if we don't romance them.
I think we see a lot of that play out in the throuple as well, Maya feared falling behind Josy and MC sexually instead of "your not the daughter I wanted" it "your not the girlfriend I wanted" fear. Josy on the other hand fears ending up alone and that her body would not be enough to please MC this goes back to "I'm not sure dad would chose me over Monica but I would chose him" and also to her insecurities.

Reactions: Ekzou

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

The Josy break-up path was crushing to experience.

Reactions: The Ninja

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The vibe with Josy was more intimate it easy to say Josy was questioning herself but if MC had kiss her or started touching her then yeah Josy would had let it happen and gone all the way. With Maya you can call it a simple touch but that can just as easy get out of hand which to me that would be Maya starting something of course you can say the same about Josy the difference being despite wanting it to happen she didn't do anything and either did MC
I think a simple answer is OK in this situation.

For either of them, MC (especially CHICK-MC) is unlike any "boy" they have met before. And ticks all the boxes; is enjoyable to be around and so on.

It is difficult with all that, to fight human nature in regard to a female seeking a male.

Overwhelming even.

Example: chart all the comments* Sage uses to describe MC. MC is again, unlike anything she has ever experienced before. That is difficult to ignore in the male-female human dynamic.

1706317580675.png

1706317738004.png

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
for the A WHOLE YEAR of wait 10.1 kinda disappointments. there no surprise new girl(scene), no scene for nerd girl(blueball), and there are one scene seem like being reuse just for other character.

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
Is it a bad idea to pick body shots in any route that isn't others? I know Bella isn't too happy about it, how about the rest of them? And do you get cheating points for it?

Aug 29, 2023
Coming back home for Thanksgiving is the best opportunity. Jill wanted herself to meet MC dad, too. Sage won't mind. Bella... well, if MC really treat this relationship right and want it to grow, then he have to. Otherwise, what's the sense? Live in secret, even hiding things from your own dad? Same goes for Throuple. His dad will be absolutely ok and probably even proud of his son. Confused, but ok. There's nothing to be ashamed of in both cases.
Pretty sure Neil will only be confused by how it came to happen. Kids have the bad habit of thinking they’re the first to try something. “Well son, I don’t think I ever told you this, but your great-great-great-grandmother was a member of the Oneida Community, where everybody was married to everybody else. You couldn’t call that a throuple; more like a 300-ple, I guess. I think I still have some of their silverware.”

Reactions: Kpyna

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is it a bad idea to pick body shots in any route that isn't others? I know Bella isn't too happy about it, how about the rest of them? And do you get cheating points for it?
It varies. Most of the love interests aren't even there because they are with the HOTs or the strippers who show up even later. However, if you do choose not to try to win the contest with Becky you will have two opportunities to rack up cheating points by getting too frisky with your partner Tiffani. I don't think that either Maya or Josy would be all too thrilled to hear about you licking shots off of Becky's skank ass, though. However, Zoey is weirdly into it when she watches you.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
These flashbacks, where MC remembers what the girls said, can be different. Depends on what route you are on and everyone has scenes except Sage (I don't know why DPC ignored her)
View attachment 3298450
View attachment 3298454
I think it has to do with these "feelings for Josy" or "feelings for Maya" variables. I haven't really tried playing without feelings for either of them on other branches. Because it seems pretty realistic to me that MC retains some feelings for one of the girls after the breakup in ep4 and only tries to forget Josie or Maya during season 2.
Maybe DPC really forgot about it or there wasn't a proper scene when Sage talks about it. Or he did it intentionally to emphasize how important Josy/Maya is in MC's life.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I think a simple answer is OK in this situation.

For either of them, MC (especially CHICK-MC) is unlike any "boy" they have met before. And ticks all the boxes; is enjoyable to be around and so on.

It is difficult with all that, to fight human nature in regard to a female seeking a male.

Overwhelming even.

Example: chart all the comments* Sage uses to describe MC. MC is again, unlike anything she has ever experienced before. That is difficult to ignore in the male-female human dynamic.

View attachment 3299157

View attachment 3299163
I think it's a little more complicated than that.
All these words are the preparation of motivation for some characters and their actions in the future.
This game certainly has a mosaic system and character motivation starts to look fuller when we play on all branches and look at all options, but it doesn't always work.
Sometimes a character's motivation only works on a certain branch and in a certain situation, not as a whole.
DPC's view of the game is different from our view after all. He looks at the game in the long term, namely when the game comes out fully finished in the steam, it will have about 60-70 hours of playthrough, about a hundred variables, and over 20 endings.
A new player will not replay all branches, one, at most, two playthroughs will be enough for him. But that's when the player should be given more options.
This is what explains some of the strange decisions. Such as, for example, that Maya suddenly starts liking MC Dik even if before that she was running from him , and he himself ignored her deliberately the whole game. It certainly looks strained, but it will work in the long term when the player wants to break up with his girlfriend and try to date another. Or it's just an option for a cheating scene or some variant of a threesome.
I'm sure there will be endings, and even ones as unexpected as Jill being able to date a Huge DIK. But the main thing is how DPC will play it out and how well motivated it will all be.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I don't like that Maya likes a dik MC.
She should be exclusively a chick LI.
Like Quinn is for a dik MC.
I think the endings with Maya, Sage, Josy, Zoey and probably Riona will be universal for all players regardless of their playthrough style.
The endings with Jill and Quinn will probably depend on their playstyle.

• Angry
Reactions: jimbro and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the endings with Maya, Sage, Josy, Zoey and probably Riona will be universal for all players regardless of their playthrough style.
The endings with Jill and Quinn will probably depend on their playstyle.
I think you might be right.
I'm still salty I can't have Quinn as a chick mc though.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes