felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I did thought like you before until i recall if you said will you help Quinn option it may let you help her to get Riona back , without this option she may go alone to Vinny get scolded for by Buddy for taking Vinny customers and demand they go back with a fine for her breaking the rule , I can’t see this drag for a long time like Ep12 or something.
Buddy don’t trust Quinn , Vinny if there is no Quinn he will take over the College customers so putting her on the spot already good for him.
And by being on Buddy radars Quinn will suffer and might slip up even more which will benefit Vinny taking over the college .

Note: if you did say i will help you you will go there as bodyguard just for the show so even without you going there nothing will happen maybe some intimidation but, nothing Quinn can’t handle.
if MC is in Quinn's path it is very likely that he will be involved, but the overall story will not change that much, so Quinn will tell him at the last moment, if at all, just a moment before the others find out (kind of like Maya's confession)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just finished a Maya-only path (no other side influence). Starting from the very beginning of the game. VERY interesting. A near mirror of the Josy path.
1. Max out every event possibility with Maya.
2. Friends only at throuple decision.
3. At Prep party at fridge, tell Derek you still have feelings for Maya.
4. Continue to max out every opportunity to spend time with Maya.
5. EP10 invite her over and tell her you still have feelings for her; at camp continue conversation.

#maya

1706275067208.png

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Of course, it also depends on the time the next chapter will cover

But I doubt there is a time skip to bypass thanksgiving

first there will be a wrap-up with the group celebrating finding the documents, then they will decide what to do and possibly (I don't think) already involve Jill's lawyer
then there will be MC's return home to her father, this return will probably cinvolute Zoey as well
plus of course all the various dynamics between the characters

that already sounds like a lot to me
First days can't be skipped. EP10 ended at the Bella's place, so it will be continued there. I doubt that they will be able to reach Jill's lawyer on the holidays. Probably only after it. Also they have to return the documents they took to the binder, asap. So they need to copy documents and come back to the Bailey's place to sneak into his office again. As well as return keys from the house. Derek borrowed his dad's car, and dad told him that he won't need it till the monday. But keys & documents must be returned to their place until Patrick noticed something. The alternative to a failed mission of gathering the docs may become a Derek who will sneak in and copy the documents (phone + photo). He have to return the dad's car anyway.

MC will probably be in a company of his girlfriend(s) when is going back to home on MG branches. Fine opportunity, imo. Perfect time to meet with Zoey and figure out things between them, too.

The unknown part is the party planned for this Episode. Will it be a Christmas, so we must pass at least a 1 month from the begining till the end of episode if it ends at the same time as the party, or something more casual like "panty party". Christmas seems to be linked with the EP9 flashforward at the Bella's place. And then it means that the New Year timeline and potential party is probably moved to the Season 4.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
First days can't be skipped. EP10 ended at the Bella's place, so it will be continued there. I doubt that they will be able to reach Jill's lawyer on the holidays. Probably only after it. Also they have to return the documents they took to the binder, asap. So they need to copy documents and come back to the Bailey's place to sneak into his office again. As well as return keys from the house. Derek borrowed his dad's car, and dad told him that he won't need it till the monday. But keys & documents must be returned to their place until Patrick noticed something. The alternative to a failed mission of gathering the docs may become a Derek who will sneak in and copy the documents (phone + photo). He have to return the dad's car anyway.

MC will probably be in a company of his girlfriend(s) when is going back to home on MG branches. Fine opportunity, imo. Perfect time to meet with Zoey and figure out things between them, too.

The unknown part is the party planned for this Episode. Will it be a Christmas, so we must pass at least a 1 month from the begining till the end of episode if it ends at the same time as the party, or something more casual like "panty party". Christmas seems to be linked with the EP9 flashforward at the Bella's place. And then it means that the New Year timeline and potential party is probably moved to the Season 4.
The MC puts the key back into the key box in EP10 after the contract has been successfully searched. Therefore, Patrick has no reason to check Maya's contract. But that might not be good for Derek later because he'll be returning the car on Monday and hanging the car key in the key box. When Patrick is confronted with the contract later on, Patrick will probably blame Derek because Patrick knows that Derek was at the key box. This can only be prevented if the original contract is returned.

Copying the contract shouldn't be a problem because there are certainly public copy machines at the college. The only problem is that if Maya wants to take action against the contract, whether with a lawyer or in person at the bank, she needs the original contract.

Reactions: Kpyna

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Status update Episode 11

I've focused on animations all week and managed to get the render queue up to 49 animation files. I will continue working on lewd animations next week. Now that I have a chunkier queue, I can start working on static renders for story scenes soon.
I'm writing and polishing the Q&A here and there, and it will be a two-parter this year, too. Both parts will be posted in February.
Poll news
The winning option in this week's cosmetic poll for Camila was option number 4. It will be featured in episode 11.

Thanks for voting! There will be more polls in February.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
The MC puts the key back into the key box in EP10 after the contract has been successfully searched. Therefore, Patrick has no reason to check Maya's contract. But that might not be good for Derek later because he'll be returning the car on Monday and hanging the car key in the key box. When Patrick is confronted with the contract later on, Patrick will probably blame Derek because Patrick knows that Derek was at the key box. This can only be prevented if the original contract is returned.

Copying the contract shouldn't be a problem because there are certainly public copy machines at the college. The only problem is that if Maya wants to take action against the contract, whether with a lawyer or in person at the bank, she needs the original contract.
LOL, seems I'm already senile :HideThePain: :KEK: somehow I completely forgot about it, in any case, Derek have to return the car and documents.

Regarding "copying"... Any person now carriers a camera built-in into the phones. It's enough to read the papers. You don't need a 1:1 copy of the actual paper, only things that is written there, so the photo of the documents should work quite well. I was a bit surprised that they decided to borrow papers instead of making a digital "copy" and not put themself at additional risk.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Status update Episode 11

I've focused on animations all week and managed to get the render queue up to 49 animation files. I will continue working on lewd animations next week. Now that I have a chunkier queue, I can start working on static renders for story scenes soon.
I'm writing and polishing the Q&A here and there, and it will be a two-parter this year, too. Both parts will be posted in February.
Poll news
The winning option in this week's cosmetic poll for Camila was option number 4. It will be featured in episode 11.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Maybe some preview next week, or I ask that much.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I'm not sure it's the time to bring the girlfriend to her father, for Jill and Sage there would be no problem, but Bella? how does he introduce her to Neil? Maya and Josy would also create some difficulties, he would have to bring Maya and hide Josy (who lives in the same country anyway so she has no problem being there)

I think thanksgiving at the hometown will involve Zoey and at most Josy (and then Tommy?).

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
LOL, seems I'm already senile :HideThePain: :KEK: somehow I completely forgot about it, in any case, Derek have to return the car and documents.

Regarding "copying"... Any person now carriers a camera built-in into the phones. It's enough to read the papers. You don't need a 1:1 copy of the actual paper, only things that is written there, so the photo of the documents should work quite well. I was a bit surprised that they decided to borrow papers instead of making a digital "copy" and not put themself at additional risk.
Maya can't get anywhere with copies. Copies are good for protecting the originals. But if Maya wants to change the contract or needs it as proof, she must have the original contract because a copy is only valid if it has been certified by a lawyer or notary. Maybe it's enough for the bank to certify the copy. But for that she still needs the original contract.

Reactions: Porthas and Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Fuck the updates, there won't be anything interesting for another couple of weeks at least, the same applies to the previews. Let the dude to fill up the rendering queue and then he will back to work with common scenes and first previews will came after then. I wonder how much animations is completed at the moment. Last time he mentioned 63 or 69?

Let's back to the legacy! I miss Joshy92's posts where he fantasizes about what he would do to Josy and Maya here and there. Like snowballs and other nasty stuff.

lets call Joshy92.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Status update Episode 11

Poll news

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
so much tasty information!!! now we will have something new to talk about!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Maya can't get anywhere with copies. Copies are good for protecting the originals. But if Maya wants to change the contract or needs it as proof, she must have the original contract because a copy is only valid if it has been certified by a lawyer or notary. Maybe it's enough for the bank to certify the copy. But for that she still needs the original contract.
It depends on what they planned and how they want to use the papers. If you want to get answers of documents nature you signed and get some help and advice from the lawyer, then the digital copy is enough. If you want to do something with documents and Patrick himself then yes, the originals is required.

So the animation render queue went from 22 (05/01 report) to 49 despite 3 weeks of (apparently) non stop rendering.

That point out that DPC posed around 40-50 animations in these last 3 weeks.

Shame he didnt post the number of rendered animations, but at least we got some real data at the very least.

Now that he has a big stockpile of animations in queue DPC should be confortable with starting his work on the statics and with that the previews should start shortly after.

And just like that the scene is ruined lol
The first update 5th January:

"I'm currently up to 85 posed animations, with 63 of those animations fully rendered - and yes, that's a lot this early on."

12th January:

"I feel like animations will be my focus for all of January and some of February."

---
22 posed animations left to render on 5th January, and now his queue is filled with 49 new ones ready to render. Since the rendering speed is pretty fast now, I bet those 22 animations he mentioned 3 weeks ago is already done up to the moment. Safe to assume that the number of completed animations will reach 100 soon. And with such tempo he might reach the 300 in a 6 months.

Reactions: znar25 and dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Fuck the updates, there won't be anything interesting for another couple of weeks at least, the same applies to the previews. Let the dude to fill up the rendering queue and then he will back to work with common scenes and first previews will came after then. I wonder how much animations is completed at the moment. Last time he mentioned 63 or 69?

Let's back to the legacy! I miss Joshy92's posts where he fantasizes about what he would do to Josy and Maya here and there. Like snowballs and other nasty stuff.

View attachment 3297355
And they took it from him praise the Goddess Alady

Reactions: Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's why I finally jumped off the Josy train. The event with her in this episode was the last straw.
From the renders I seen in Josy defense she does realize what she is doing and says she doesn't want to cheat even through she clearly does want to I will add Maya is no better actually worse in way since you can touch her. Personally I like a girl that doesn't give up it shows she really cares but that's me. But if you think what Josy did was "bad" in ep10 that was probably light compared to what she can do once she breaks up with Maya

Reactions: Porthas and Kpyna

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
From the renders I seen in Josy defense she does realize what she is doing and says she doesn't want to cheat even through she clearly does want to I will add Maya is no better actually worse in way since you can touch her. Personally I like a girl that doesn't give up it shows she really cares but that's me. But if you think what Josy did was "bad" in ep10 that was probably light compared to what she can do once she breaks up with Maya
A simple touch, well, it’s not as intimate and close as it was during the whole date with Josy. The atmosphere itself, this vibe that Josy created, is more for people who are a couple and there can be no restrictions between them. With Maya it was a more friendly hang out with a little teasing. And you’re right, what’s in Josy’s mind is exactly what she was thinking about - seducing Tremolo. If he had kissed her at that moment, she would not have backed down. And what happens next could be even worse.

But you're right, that's you and if you like this type of girls, who will stop at nothing, then go ahead. Maybe 10 years ago I would have done the same, but I have already learned from experience not to interfere if the girl already has a relationship.

Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes