1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if they find out in EP11. The only question then is whether Maya will keep her share or sell it.
I find this all extremely unlikely. That said, if it does end up happening, there's only one right choice. Any connection with Patrick, any continued association with Patrick, is only going to cause Maya more trouble in the future. Cut the ties that bind.

homersell.gif

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well, then I want to enlighten you.

"Better from a warm hand than from a cold hand." Means to pass something on to someone when you are alive. Warm hand = passing on during life, cold hand = death (inheritance).

What does Neil say to the MC on his 19th birthday? So that young people don't have to worry about making a will.

What does Derek say to the MC in EP10. So that he has expected his mother to die every day since he was 5 years old. Like that? The letter from Helen on her walker. Helen's illness made her think about her death. The letter proves this. I think it was so Helen signed over her shares in the car dealership to Maya and Derek when they weren't children. She did it because she knew she wouldn't be able to do it later. Beginning of her dementia.

At what age did the MC receive his inheritance? At 19. When did Maya and Derek turn 19? On May 5th of the current year. Firstly, it is her birthday and secondly, Josy and Maya got together a year earlier and had sex in the tent, so they were 18 years old at that time.

Age 19 is the point. Before Maya and Derek turned 19, Patrick had full control over the borrowing because he was Maya and Derek's guardian and could have input into their dealings. But since May 5th. In the current year, Patrick can no longer easily take out loans because the other half of the car dealership belongs to Maya and Derek and they no longer need a guardian. In order to get the two loans for Maya and Derek, they had to be guarantors. Patrick just kept this all secret from Maya and Derek. He just had them sign it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they find out in EP11. The only question then is whether Maya will keep her share or sell it.
OK, this has to be the most batshit crazy argument I have ever read, even for dalli

Aug 29, 2023
According to Swyper, Cathy is 38.

According to Rooster, Cathy’s username is CathyJones79. Because duh, she was born in 1979.

Hence the events of Being a DIK take place in 2017.

I know, I know; it’s not meant to be pinned down to any specific year. Problem is, it’s inevitable that it will be. Phones will grow more sophisticated, and the phones we see in the game will eventually be very old tech. Tommy, Patrick, and the Alphas’ homophobia grows more and more outdated every year. God willing, student loans may also become a thing of the past as it becomes more and more obvious that a stupid electorate is how we get fascism, so it’s vital that our country guarantees free K-16 education for all.

Frankly it’s better for the narrative that the story stays fixed in one point and time. When episode 16 is finally posted, sometime in 2031, the story can leap forward to the then-present day, when everyone’s attending the 10-year reunion of the MC’s class, and we can find out what everyone’s been up to. Derek’s become a stripper, Sage and Jill and Rusty have taken over their families’ businesses, Tommy and Tybalt are happily married and suck each others’ assholes every night, and the MC and Ginny Weasley are just seeing their eldest son off to Hogwarts.

Wait, no, he’s with Sally. Because she claimed his 14-inch trouser serpent didn’t matter, but once she finally took the ride, she had to get the season pass.

Its like this big Sally.jpg

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

According to Rooster, Cathy’s username is CathyJones79. Because duh, she was born in 1979.

I know, I know; it’s not meant to be pinned down to any specific year. Problem is, it’s inevitable that it will be. Phones will grow more sophisticated, and the phones we see in the game will eventually be very old tech. Tommy, Patrick, and the Alphas’ homophobia grows more and more outdated every year. God willing, student loans may also become a thing of the past as it becomes more and more obvious that a stupid electorate is how we get fascism, so it’s vital that our country guarantees free K-16 education for all.

Frankly it’s better for the narrative that the story stays fixed in one point and time. When episode 16 is finally posted, sometime in 2031, the story can leap forward to the then-present day, when everyone’s attending the 10-year reunion of the MC’s class, and we can find out what everyone’s been up to. Derek’s become a stripper, Sage and Jill and Rusty have taken over their families’ businesses, Tommy and Tybalt are happily married and suck each others’ assholes every night, and the MC and Ginny Weasley are just seeing their eldest son off to Hogwarts.

Wait, no, he’s with Sally. Because she claimed his 14-inch trouser serpent didn’t matter, but once she finally took the ride, she had to get the season pass.

View attachment 3304735
too many drugs my friend :KEK:
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.gif

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

View attachment 3304735

You know, that reminds me. Wasn't the MC from Acting Lessons also a DIK?

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

anon44

Jun 30, 2019
What do I need to download if I start from scratch? Haven't played the game since S2.
Season 1-2 download in OP spoiler for ep1-8 and then S3 Interlude+Episode 10 downloads for interlude+S3. After you finish ep1-8 on the first game exe, at the end of ep 8 it tells you when to make a save that can be transferred over to the second exe in the S3 download. Then you just run that game exe and use the import option, or whatever it says bottom left, I don't remember.

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
A lot been said about waifu wars driving people away from here in the past but at least in this place for the most part you can disagree with someone and they not be a bully about it and attack someone for disagreeing with them. Sorry maybe I shouldn't say this but was a little heated about something that happen in a other place not on this site

Last edited:
Reactions: A360

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
A lot been said about waifu wars driving people away from here in the past but at least in this place for the most part you can disagree with someone and they not be a bully about it and attack someone for disagreeing with them. Sorry maybe I shouldn't say this but was a little heated about something that happen in a other place not on this site
Did I miss the war? Who was it this time ?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I imagine that she'll exchange shares with Patrick. In exchange for his fucking right off, he'll get to keep her shares otherwise she sells the shares to take care of said loan

Reactions: dalli_x

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
There's definitely places on here that are far worse.

Reactions: Darkwen

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Maya already has trouble with Patrick.
And becoming his business partner, a minority partner at that, would be nothing but an opportunity for him to cause even more.

If Maya keeps her shares, Patrick will continue to be tied to Maya in the future when he needs the car dealership as security for another loan. As a result, Patrick should get on well with Maya later on.
No, he would have even more incentive than he currently does to cause problems, in an attempt to coerce her into giving him her shares.

If Maya wants to sell her shares, she can also sell the shares to Patrick. This way, Maya would be completely out of Patrick's control. Patrick would no longer be able to exert any influence over Maya and at the same time the shares would remain in the family.
If she wants to sell, she should sell to one of his competitors if possible, a hedge fund if not. The more headaches Patrick's new partners cause him, the less time he'll have to interfere with Maya's life. Personally, I'd do it just to piss in his well. Also, I doubt very much Maya gives a good goddamn whether Patrick's business remains a family concern or not.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
If Maya keeps her shares, Patrick will continue to be tied to Maya in the future when he needs the car dealership as security for another loan. As a result, Patrick should get on well with Maya later on.

If Maya wants to sell her shares, she can also sell the shares to Patrick. This way, Maya would be completely out of Patrick's control. Patrick would no longer be able to exert any influence over Maya and at the same time the shares would remain in the family.
Some kind of noname car dealership somewhere on the outskirts of the city, which is buying used cars and selling vans and RVs as well, is presented on the market and has shares? Absolutely not that level and business to be on the market and have any shares.

:ROFLMAO:
It's fucking funny, but where did this 14-inch crap come from? MCs dick is 8-9 inches maximum, more like 8 than 9.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Some kind of noname car dealership somewhere on the outskirts of the city, which is buying used cars and selling vans and RVs as well, is presented on the market and has shares? Absolutely not that level and business to be on the market and have any shares.
You don't know what you're talking about. A company does not have to be publicly traded to be divided into shares; it's common practice for any company with more than one owner.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes