L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Has anyone else noticed moments from the game where DPC clearly during development skipped out on googling the correct sentences or wordings that would be better at conveying the message of whatever the characters are saying? For example, who the hell says shit like "says the master to their student!"? I mean, I assume he just thought that he had heard a saying like that somewhere before and that it would sound REALLY good in-game to all the players, but sometimes I just wonder how much better his dialogue writing would be if his ego wasn't as big as everyone knows that it is. He also seems to be really childish and use somewhat childish terms in the game's dialogue, too. I mean, I know that swedes usually tend to be like that, but who the fuck refers to a combination of punches as a "flurry"? Also, the first time I played the brawler mini game, I thought "slip" meant slipping as in slipping the strikes of your opponent by moving your head to either the left or right side which is what you do to dodge straight punches in boxing, for example. But no, it seems like he had this silly idea of the MC stepping on a banana peel and slipping on it instead. I'm not gonna say that he's a shitty dev, but I am gonna say that he's a hell of a lot worse than he seems to think he is.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
That's just the first step. DPC is looking for assistants and helpers to speed up development.
But if in normal life your employer pays you to work for him, in the case of DPC you will have to pay to have the privilege of working for DPC. Sign up for the $100 level so you can become a moderator in DPC server.
Note. This is just a joke.

candidature (1).png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's just the first step. DPC is looking for assistants and helpers to speed up development.
But if in normal life your employer pays you to work for him, in the case of DPC you will have to pay to have the privilege of working for DPC. Sign up for the $100 level so you can become a moderator in DPC server.

View attachment 3307062
I don't know much this would help speed things up I can't believe there isn't a line about signing your soul over DPC :Kappa:

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I don't know much this would help speed things up I can't believe there isn't a line about signing your soul over DPC :Kappa:
Watch your hands.
DPС bans everyone in his discord server instead of spending time developing and doing scenes with his favorite Josy. Whose fault is that? Pirates who leak previews, which is why he has to be on this site all the time, keep track of everyone who leaks previews, and run sophisticated CIA-level operations to track the enemy.
But now that he's hired loyal servants worthy followers of the teachings of the goddess Shar, he'll be able to focus on development! The episode will now be released six months early!
Just trust!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 3307062
SomboSteel who knows how many months of delay are your responsibility!!!!! traitor to the most sacred friendships!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Watch your hands.
DPС bans everyone in his discord server instead of spending time developing and doing scenes with his favorite Josy. Whose fault is that? Pirates who leak previews, which is why he has to be on this site all the time, keep track of everyone who leaks previews, and run sophisticated CIA-level operations to track the enemy.
But now that he's hired loyal servants worthy followers of the teachings of the goddess Shar, he'll be able to focus on development! The episode will now be released six months early!
Just trust!
I'm sure DPC has his own police force for that

Aug 29, 2023
your taking a lot of time to figure out the size of mc cock
My GF and I had a debate about it. I said his meat cannon was a long-but-not-impossibly-long 10 inches; she said it can’t be, considering the relative sizes of the LIs. She convinced me.

How far up inside Quinn.jpg

To be fair, the exaggerated length of his cock lines up with the exaggerated proportions of the LIs. It’s all a bit cartoony.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
My GF and I had a debate about it. I said his meat cannon was a long-but-not-impossibly-long 10 inches; she said it can’t be, considering the relative sizes of the LIs. She convinced me.

To be fair, the exaggerated length of his cock lines up with the exaggerated proportions of the LIs. It’s all a bit cartoony.
Wait you have a GF thats real ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

View attachment 3307170

Act tough,but then you can't handle something like that ..:cautious::cautious:
practice more with banana's,Quinnie,
then maybe you can handle real adult work and go all the way..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Some day Nicole (my wife) will be beautiful elderly lady with vast family and we will sit on a porch pondering our colorful past. We will definitely be the coolest gramps and gran in the neighborhood and it would be great if such scene would exist in the epilogue of this game. :)

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
I have a theory, guys !

Remember the naked picture of Cathy posted by DIK's PC ? Who else has access to the PC ? Stephen Burke.

Somehow, he knew that MC fucked Jade. But, he can't share it because of the damages that it will do to a lot of people. He probably hacked the PC, he also may have put a camera to take the picture of Cathy, which is the closest person to Jade.

What do you think about it ?

• Thinking Face

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
This is not an image of a 9 inch cock. It’s the same height as Sage’s skull.

View attachment 3306880

The MC states on Swyper he’s above 6 feet. Sage, in heels, is nearly the same height. Therefore Sage’s ass isn’t a mere 9 inches high.

View attachment 3306883

Dude’s packing a pink python.
Use the girls hands as a reference. MC will be able to fully cover / embrace his dick with his hands, while girls hands are smaller:

ep7_tyb_pres_dp1b.jpg
ep3_maya_lewd53.jpg
ep3_maya_lewd54b.jpg

If you clench your fists and put them next to each other, you will get about 8", women's hands are smaller, so they have less coverage, about 6.5-7". Use a ruler, after all, to understand what 14" is and that such a penis will not enter more than half in 99% of cases, because of anatomy and physiology. Use the scenes with blowjobs as a reference, finally. Josy is gagging on less than half the way, in case with 14" dick it means almost 7" full throat, while 7" is a more than average (5-6") size.

your taking a lot of time to figure out the size of mc cock :unsure: :unsure: :KappaPride::KappaPride:
Not the worst and most unexpected discussion here. We still have a lot of months ahead of us and this is not the worst topic to discuss :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes