Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not sure if this is an improvement over waifu wars or not.

At the very least its better than the NTR "discussion"
Yeah, this development cycle is quieter, although Ep. 10 was more story-driven than 9. And the only dramatic thing we had was Josyposting after the release. :LOL:
Btw, found this recently.
ox9kj91zc2dc1.jpeg
It's funny that Maya is the red pill that characterizes Ep.10 for some of us.

• Hey there
Reactions: The Dick

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
nah, he started sending out the preview pics in waves and i usually posted them ASAP. so it wouldnt have been too hard to figure out which patron did it

seems like it was more of his loss in the end
Weird that Darkdevil was never caught, I saw his screenshots from DPCs server and he uses the same nickname. But you're not the only one who was banned for leaking previews, one guy on the fan discord was furious about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomboSteel

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Does the dev actually make money off of pictures from the game?

I don't understand why anyone would even buy them.

Oh well. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Thats a good point I didn't think of it that way.

I Still like Maya more though.
After all the things we have mentioned about her how annoying she can be about certain things (many things justified), the flip-side, how she feels about MC is very special.

And enjoyable.

1706610473354.png

• Love
Reactions: Joshy92

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, this development cycle is quieter, although Ep. 10 was more story-driven than 9. And the only dramatic thing we had was Josyposting after the release. :LOL:
View attachment 3308879
If She would have told us the truth, we would've told her to shove that red pill right up her ass.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 3308879
Among all the flaws the ninth chapter had, that of having less plot than the others was a hallucination, it had as little as any

Reactions: DavDR

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Among all the flaws the ninth chapter had, that of having less plot than the others was a hallucination, it had as little as any
dude, maya didn't do anything, some folks just feels pity for her :cautious:. Its almost like we should feel sorry for Tybalt because he come from an orphanage....:whistle::LOL:. If he would have vagina, I'm sure some would definitely feel sorry for " him" :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Looking at Episode 9 objectively, it was okay. And it provided a lot of content for memes and laughter, which was less in Ep.10.
yeah, just give her some alcohol and she be a hetero girl:LOL:, if Quinn only knew all it takes is a few sips of champagne....:ROFLMAO:
Welcome to video games, any magic is possible.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
dude, maya didn't do anything, some folks just feels pity for her :cautious:. Its almost like we should feel sorry for Tybalt because he come from an orphanage....:whistle::LOL:. If he would have vagina, I'm sure some would definitely feel sorry for " him" :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

What does Maya have to do with it? The only LI who has anything interesting in the ninth chapter is Bella, wanting also Jill, but I don't know if it's a quality....

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes