noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I wonder why I hear so little about this discussion:

MC Until that day comes, I'm gonna try my hardest to make you stay longer
Q That's pathetic.
Q Get back to singing campfire songs you pretty little choir boy
MC I'm sure you'll sit down with us when we start roasting marshmallows
Q Euw, I can't believe I kissed you.

It sounds to me like mc is completely out of touch with who Q is.
And it sounds to me like she means what she says.

Donchathink?

In fact, I wonder if this isn't the voice of the guy who wrote AL we hear here.

Last edited:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
There may be no threesome for these three but it's not for what you state here. The dev has made it very clear that these folks are into JB being cucked and they're eyeing up MC as a potential person to do the cucking. JB likes to see his gf have sex with other dudes - if they meet certain criteria for Elena of course. Elena is sexually attracted to MC, she even give him a nice slap on the ass.

Her and JB have already had threesomes. She has no problem with JB.
Yeh, I know, but that doesn't square with what she says at the dinner table. It surprises me how interested in the mc she appears to be. MC did tell her that she might get addicted to his dick. She says, there is more to a relationship than that. Anyway, I place my bet.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
the dream is something that def wont happen but if I can break up josy and maya and set up a josy jill threesome, I would be so happy

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I wonder why I hear so little about this discussion:

MC Until that day comes, I'm gonna try my hardest to make you stay longer
Q That's pathetic.
Q Get back to singing campfire songs you pretty little choir boy
MC I'm sure you'll sit down with us when we start roasting marshmallows
Q Euw, I can't believe I kissed you.

And it sounds to me like she means what she says.

Donchathink?

In fact, I wonder if this isn't the voice of the guy who wrote AL we hear here.
Eh, I see it as yet another attempt to keep the MC at arm's length. Just Quinn things, nothing new.

In fact, every LI on Others path has some kind of an obstaclte MC is supposed to overcome. With Lily it's the whole 'Don't fall in love with me' thing; with Nicole it's the uncertainty that comes with dating a single mom 10 years your senior; with Riona it's the fact that her very life seems to be at stake now not really, but you get it, I think; with Zoey it's her habit of running away from her problems and ignoring her feelings. And with Quinn - it's the thing you mentioned. 'I'll leave your ass, everything changes, deal with it'. Mind you, I do agree with her overall sentiment, but who says some people can't stay in your life for good, especially if you want them to stay, if you fight for it? I believe Sage says something similar in this episode

And it's up to the MC to find solutions to all those problems.

Last edited:

magnum7130

Aug 15, 2021
Just finished replaying season 2 did my final save and imported it to season 3. The file is there on season 3 but all I get is old saves from the previous games I’ve played in the past, any help would be greatly appreciated

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I think the obstacle here is that MC has to convince her to actually start a serious relationship in the first place. And that tiny fact she has problems getting an orgasm during sex might play a part in that.
Nah, she's willing to date MC. That's the crucial first step, then they just date and get to know one another better. If he doesn't cheat on her or lie or other normal relationship bullshit they'll probably be fine. After he rescues her and punches Vinny in the balls.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Eh, I see it as yet another attempt to keep the MC at arm's length. Just Quinn things, nothing new.

In fact, every LI on Others path has some kind of an obstaclte MC is supposed to overcome. With Lily it's the whole 'Don't fall in love with me' thing; with Nicole it's the uncertainty that comes with dating a single mom 10 years your senior; with Riona it's the fact that her very life seems to be at stake now not really, but you get it, I think; with Zoey it's her habit of running away from her problems and ignoring her feelings. And with Quinn - it's the thing you mentioned. 'I'll leave your ass, everything changes, deal with it'. Mind you, I do agree with her overall sentiment, but who says some people can't stay in your life for good, especially if you want them to stay, if you fight for it? I believe Sage says something similar in this episode

And it's up to the MC to find solutions to all those problems.
The temptation is to think that, I know. With Lilly, for instance, it is clear she doesn't mean it, and none of the women you mention expresses active dislike for the MC. Sage says she will probably move on, but she isn't disgusted she even kissed him, she will probably remember him fondly.

MC should have played Q's game and snuck out of the back door like she said instead of hanging out in the kitchen. As a drug dealer she knows that she can't rely on him to help keep her out of trouble. Bad girls can't afford to make bad choices like him.

There is a reason why Q sent Riona to do the drug run. She had a suspicion that things were getting hot for her. Now she knows it. Time to get out of dodge. And look for a lover who isn't oblivious.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Still, time to get out of dodge.
That might be a smart move but there's not enough drama in Quinn just disappearing. So Quinn will team up with MC or Tommy or something and the battle will ensue. That's dramatic, so that's probably what will happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes