anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We have various moles depending per thread it seems. At least according to some people.
It does make sense that devs who were active on the site but then left due to issues with users would create a new account to stay incognito, especially devs who were active on other threads as well as their own game (which DPC was when he was active), logic says that if they had no issue with this site other than with the arguments that being devs got them into, and would be happy being normal users.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
That might be a smart move but there's not enough drama in Quinn just disappearing. So Quinn will team up with MC or Tommy or something and the battle will ensue. That's dramatic, so that's probably what will happen.
Not enough drama from Riona's death and Q vanishing? DPC wouldn't dare? Oh, yeah he would. I don't see Q plus anybody (they being teenagers) being a credible threat to Vinnie (and he being older and hardened with who knows what resources). But, oh yeah, this is a fantasy so anything can happen. Forget about being reasonable. Q however, is showing symptoms of being reasonable, in knowing that she can't rely on the MC for instance.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Not enough drama from Riona's death and Q vanishing? DPC wouldn't dare? Oh, yeah he would. I don't see Q plus anybody (they being teenagers) being a credible threat to Vinnie (and he being older and hardened with who knows what resources). But, oh yeah, this is a fantasy so anything can happen. Forget about being reasonable. Q however, is showing symptoms of being reasonable, in knowing that she can't rely on the MC for instance.
Vinnie is same age as Quinn, or perhaps a year younger.

Reactions: dalli_x

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Really, simply another college punk, huh? Wannabet?
Yeah. Vinnie joined B&R same time as Nick and pledged DIKs with him same time as him just after Rusty and Tommy had created the frat. Sage, Tybalt and Chad were already presidents of HOTs, Preps and Alphas so were likely at least second year students at the time, but if it was only a year ago they might have been starting their third year. We don't see Quinn in the flashback that gives this information so she's either the same age as Vinnie, Nick, Rusty and Tommy and joined that year or she is a year older than them (we don't get told what year the guys are in, only reference is that Sage is now in her final year).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
the dream is something that def wont happen but if I can break up josy and maya and set up a josy jill threesome, I would be so happy
Well the first part definitely can happen very likely will happen but the odds may not be with a Josy and Jill 3some outside of the special renders

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Yeah. Vinnie joined B&R same time as Nick and pledged DIKs with him same time as him just after Rusty and Tommy had created the frat. Sage, Tybalt and Chad were already presidents of HOTs, Preps and Alphas so were likely at least second year students at the time, but if it was only a year ago they might have been starting their third year. We don't see Quinn in the flashback that gives this information so she's either the same age as Vinnie, Nick, Rusty and Tommy and joined that year or she is a year older than them (we don't get told what year the guys are in, only reference is that Sage is now in her final year).
Could be. We actually don't know how old Vinnie was when all that happened, and we don't get told like you said, and year in college does not necessarily equate to an age. Regardless, that doesn't mean that his recent life choices haven't toughened him up and given him significant resources like guns and thug pals.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Could be. We actually don't know how old Vinnie was when all that happened, and we don't get told like you said, and year in college does not necessarily equate to an age. Regardless, that doesn't mean that his recent life choices haven't toughened him up and given him significant resources like guns and thug pals.
I'm not a Quinn fan but she's grown up in the drugs world so she's hardened as much as Vinnie who seems to be relatively new to the game, and both Quinn and Vinnie have the same supplier so answer to the same boss, no reason to think Vinnie has thugs that are not going to turn on him if their boss sides with Quinn and tells them to.
when renovating the mansion, is there a route where rusty sells his car?
Fail the game, simple as that, if you don't earn enough money for the windows then Rusty sells his car.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I'm not a Quinn fan but she's grown up in the drugs world so she's hardened as much as Vinnie who seems to be relatively new to the game, and both Quinn and Vinnie have the same supplier so answer to the same boss, no reason to think Vinnie has thugs that are not going to turn on him if their boss sides with Quinn and tells them to.
Hmm, that's strange. It seems to me that Vinnie is the top level supplier. Q gets her stuff from her uncle, who gets it from Vinnie. Before that, Q got it directly from Vinnie or from Tommy who got it from Vinnie. Not sure about that hierarchy though. It is clear however that Vinnie is upset that he has lost customers to Q, and he is feeling a need to do something about it, which as others have said, is strange, since everything comes from Vinnie anyway.

In any case, it seems to me that if dpc wants drama, nothing is going to beat death of Riona. Guys around here are muttering to themselves about how dpc would not dare. Hah. Me too, Riona is just about my fav, since she sees good things in MC that others do not. Same thing with Elena, after talking with him at the dinner table about his love interests, she sees something good in him. Things that he has not fully developed in himself, but there is a good chance he will. And the fact that they see that says good things about them. So, yeah, dpc, Riona better not die, of all people.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes