Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Late to conversation, but not game. Play all the 4 paths, for science.
So with Scrappy, I can see the "path" that are available. Hope in the future to see Ri and Quinn to have their own path set. (in a perfect world ,it would be a Ri/Q, much like Jose and Mya.) As long as we are asking for things, Sage is willing to try new experiances. Should not Ri and Q be more inclined to follow those same interest?

Dre704

Jan 30, 2022
Does anyone know how to uninstall mods for the non-steam version? Ep 10 keeps crashing not even 4 renders in, and I think it's because of the vid enhancement mod. Would really appreciate the help if possible!

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
My theory is that ep 12, so end of season 3, will end with Vinnie's gun going off and then the screen going black. I don't think Rio is being killed off personally so I think Buddy will tell Vinnie to let her go and Vinnie will have no choice but to obey. Then Vinnie has to come up with another plan to get one over on Quinn and turns up at some sort of party or something (possibly Christmas party before everyone goes back to their families for actual Christmas), MC still thinking the gun is fake tries to throw Vinnie out of the party after seeing him get in Quinn's face the same way as he threw Oscar out for getting in Josy's face at Halloween, that struggle causes the gun to go off with all the LIs and all the DIKs in close proximity.

We then get an 18 month to 2 year wait for ep 13 to find out what happened going by current update schedules.
That would be one amazing cliff hanger, and will add some spice to this game. MC injured, maybe a small time skip??

Reactions: D-ricky

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That would be one amazing cliff hanger, and will add some spice to this game. MC injured, maybe a small time skip??
It'll be a good cliffhanger until ep 13 when we find out the bullet missed everyone (or killed/injured Beth or a random background character), just like every other end of episode cliffhanger DPC has made it won't be a satisfying solution to it. It will bring the police to B&R though, which will then lead to the eventual resolution of the drugs storyline, leading to the resolution of the restaurant storyline, leading to Maya getting one of the tuition spots with no sex for tuition involved anymore and finally finishing her storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I long for the days when I used to be this naive :cautious::Kappa:
I am talking about the final season, we've still got episodes 11, 12 to go with no resolution, probably 13 and 14 too at least, it will be one of the last storylines to be completed, only Lynette's family will be a later resolution.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It'll be a good cliffhanger until ep 13 when we find out the bullet missed everyone (or killed/injured Beth or a random background character), just like every other end of episode cliffhanger DPC has made it won't be a satisfying solution to it. It will bring the police to B&R though, which will then lead to the eventual resolution of the drugs storyline, leading to the resolution of the restaurant storyline, leading to Maya getting one of the tuition spots with no sex for tuition involved anymore and finally finishing her storyline.
You're talking about side storylines. None of this is what the game is about and none of this really matters.

SEASON 1 (epp. 1-4) ends with Tommy's announcing whether MC is entering the DIKs' frat: Season 1's main theme is how MC joined the DIK fraternity.

SEASON 2 (epp. 5-8) ends with MC choosing to build a mature and stable relationship with a girl: Season 2's main theme is how MC became a "taken" man.

SEASON 3 (epp. 9-12?) main theme is: how MC built a mature relationship (even when you choose the Others' path because MC is always pondering over his choices on women and his relationship with Zoey) - my hunch is that Season 3 will end up with a definitive answer to this question (i.e.: either MC breaking up or strengthening his relationship).

DikB10

Nov 12, 2021
Hey, I forgot the name of a game I played some years back. It involves a son being sent to the city by his father due to issues with his step-sisters. However, his stepmother is kind and visits him.

Is there anything else you remember about the game that could help identify it? ❤

Heavy Flo

Formerly 'MayaBang'
Jan 17, 2024
Hey, I forgot the name of a game I played some years back. It involves a son being sent to the city by his father due to issues with his step-sisters. However, his stepmother is kind and visits him.

Is there anything else you remember about the game that could help identify it? ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DikB10

octav1999

Feb 6, 2023
Does anyone know how to uninstall mods for the non-steam version? Ep 10 keeps crashing not even 4 renders in, and I think it's because of the vid enhancement mod. Would really appreciate the help if possible!
Same problem here, just couple of renders in act 10 and I get the game closed... Have you found a sollution?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
DPC was really supposed to release the first EP11 preview on Friday. Somehow I got the mood here in the thread so that the hype about BaDIK went down a bit. DPC should give us a preview to get the thread going again.:unsure:
Where did it come from that the first preview is supposed to come Friday?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes