Sep 26, 2023
Hmm, that's strange. It seems to me that Vinnie is the top level supplier. Q gets her stuff from her uncle, who gets it from Vinnie. Before that, Q got it directly from Vinnie or from Tommy who got it from Vinnie.
You got it wrong. Vinnie and Quinn are both working for Buddy, and Buddy himself used to be Rox ( Quinn's father ) best friend and right hand. Vinnie is a seller just like Quinn. He has to present the money to Buddy.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
You got it wrong. Vinnie and Quinn are both working for Buddy, and Buddy himself used to be Rox ( Quinn's father ) best friend and right hand. Vinnie is a seller just like Quinn. He has to present the money to Buddy.
So, then Buddy should be shutting the whole conflab down in the interest of peace among his business interests. And he damn sure should be setting Vinnie straight about kidnapping his customer. But he aint.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So, then Buddy should be shutting the whole conflab down in the interest of peace among his business interests. And he damn sure should be setting Vinnie straight about kidnapping his customer. But he aint.
As long as Buddy gets his money he doesn't care who does the selling or where, in fact having a bit of rivalry would help train Vinnie and Quinn in case an actual competitor tries to muscle in on Buddy's territory. We don't know Buddy's reaction to Rio being kidnapped because it's literally only just happened and we haven't seen any interaction between Buddy, Vinnie or Quinn since it happened.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
As long as Buddy gets his money he doesn't care who does the selling or where, in fact having a bit of rivalry would help train Vinnie and Quinn in case an actual competitor tries to muscle in on Buddy's territory.
Yeah, but Vinnie isn't amused. Probably Buddy would rather not have them being quite so competitive.

We don't know Buddy's reaction to Rio being kidnapped because it's literally only just happened and we haven't seen any interaction between Buddy, Vinnie or Quinn since it happened.
True, Buddy might be the easy out that everybody is imagining for Riona. Nah, dpc can't pass up that drama. Riona dies is easier and cheaper than having a big rescue where Vinnie gets out done by college punks, which in the end would not make Vinnie any happier with the situation, so not a solution.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah, but Vinnie isn't amused. Probably Buddy would rather not have them being quite so competitive.

True, Buddy might be the easy out that everybody is imagining for Riona. Nah, dpc can't pass up that drama. Riona dies is easier and cheaper than having a big rescue where Vinnie gets out done by college punks, which in the end would not make Vinnie any happier with the situation, so not a solution.
My theory is that ep 12, so end of season 3, will end with Vinnie's gun going off and then the screen going black. I don't think Rio is being killed off personally so I think Buddy will tell Vinnie to let her go and Vinnie will have no choice but to obey. Then Vinnie has to come up with another plan to get one over on Quinn and turns up at some sort of party or something (possibly Christmas party before everyone goes back to their families for actual Christmas), MC still thinking the gun is fake tries to throw Vinnie out of the party after seeing him get in Quinn's face the same way as he threw Oscar out for getting in Josy's face at Halloween, that struggle causes the gun to go off with all the LIs and all the DIKs in close proximity.

We then get an 18 month to 2 year wait for ep 13 to find out what happened going by current update schedules.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
As long as Buddy gets his money he doesn't care who does the selling or where, in fact having a bit of rivalry would help train Vinnie and Quinn in case an actual competitor tries to muscle in on Buddy's territory. We don't know Buddy's reaction to Rio being kidnapped because it's literally only just happened and we haven't seen any interaction between Buddy, Vinnie or Quinn since it happened.
True, but the Guy who helped Vinny kidnaping Rio, is Buddy 's man. It seem to me that Buddy is fully aware of whatever Vinny's plan is.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
True, but the Guy who helped Vinny kidnaping Rio, is Buddy 's man. It seem to me that Buddy is fully aware of whatever Vinny's plan is.
Vinnie offers the guy some extra cash to help snatch a girl who's been scamming him by underpaying/not paying but not naming her. Buddy would have no problem with that. Buddy find out said girl hasn't been scamming him and is actually Quinn's friend, problem. Guy then gets told by Buddy to release Rio and warns Vinnie off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Vinnie offers the guy some extra cash to help snatch a girl who's been scamming him by underpaying/not paying but not naming her. Buddy would have no problem with that. Buddy find out said girl hasn't been scamming him and is actually Quinn's friend, problem. Guy then gets told by Buddy to release Rio and warns Vinnie off.
I don't know. Vinny went there to bitch about that he has a " problem " with another dealer, and then start undermine Quinn in Buddy's eyes , , we cut out from the conversation, but, it was heavily implied he scheming something, and at the end we see him and this mick guy kidnaping Rio. I'm not buying it, that this mick guy is acting without Buddy permission

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't know. Vinny went there to bitch about that he has a " problem " with another dealer, and then start undermine Quinn in Buddy's eyes , , we cut out from the conversation, but, it was heavily implied he scheming something, and at the end we see him and this mick guy kidnaping Rio. I'm not buying it, that this mick guy is acting without Buddy permission
Or Vinnie is making a move, has subverted Buddy's guy and is going to take Buddy out too. Remember, DPC wrote this so it's going to be oozing drama. No longer a light hearted college sex story, as everyone has been telling us for years but now a soap opera/gangster movie? What next, Star Trek?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Or Vinnie is making a move, has subverted Buddy's guy and is going to take Buddy out too. Remember, DPC wrote this so it's going to be oozing drama. No longer a light hearted college sex story, as everyone has been telling us for years but now a soap opera/gangster movie? What next, Star Trek?
but I don't buy Vinny as this Tony montana :LOL: . some folks here think he is the shit, but even the game show us how much he is not. He overpriced the stuff he was selling, claming he got the best stuff on the market, and when Lily found out that not only Quinn is also sells the same shit, but alos lot cheaper, He goes to cry Buddy. :ROFLMAO:.
credit where credit , Quinn whether she got lucky or not not matter, when she was robbed, she try to fixing it by herself,
and she ain't fucking Heisenberg either:LOL:.

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
but I don't buy Vinny as this Tony montana :LOL: . some folks here think he is the shit, but even the game show us how much he is not. He overpriced the stuff he was selling, claming he got the best stuff on the market, and when Lily found out that not only Quinn is also sells the same shit, but alos lot cheaper, He goes to cry Buddy. :ROFLMAO:.
credit where credit , Quinn whether she got lucky or not not matter, when she was robbed, she try to fixing it by herself,
and she ain't fucking Heisenberg either:LOL:.
Wait, you're expecting a DPC story line to make sense???

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes