felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've never played Quinn route so I have no idea. Could you please tell me when MC tell Maya about his inheritance from his Mom? :geek:
he offers them to Quinn in chapter six after he puts her up in his room after she is robbed to help her with her financial problem. Quinn refuses out of pride probably

while he offers them to Maya at the beginning of chapter seven for the tuition issue after Patrick leaves. Maya refuses because they would not solve the problem anyway

Reactions: mercytea

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
so I completed s2 and saved for s3 as Isabella path.
but I always had jill-isabella path in mind. Jill's path has no closure in s2. Can someone tell me if there is a chance in s3 to have that path from future choices.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not necessarily. DPC also creates a lot of animations that wouldn't give much away.:rolleyes:
It would certainly reveal an animation, which is already a spoiler.

Then anyway, we need an LI or a sidegirl, he's not the one who can put the Preview of a vibrating dildo on the counter

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
New Theory: Beth was the one cheating on midterms... MC flushed the papers & Beth posted the pics as revenge!

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Status update Episode 11

This week, I finally wrapped up the big lewd scene I've been working on for the better part of January and could move on to something else. So, what I did was sit down and plan the episode in greater detail than it already was. I planned the entire episode and all the branches. I decided things like: Who will get content? What content will it be? What are the free-roam events? What is the scope of the episode, and what scenes are going into it? And much more. After I had it all mapped out, I imported all those events and comments into the game code, preparing the files for writing.

The scene flow for the entire episode is now in place, and I'm at a stage where I will write, write, write. I will write until I get tired of writing and take smaller breaks to work on art. I expect the current animation queue to last at least throughout February, so I have bought myself time to focus on this. I wish I could tell you what I've planned for the episode, but that would be spoilers. All I can say is that I'm excited to start writing, and I know you will be excited to read it.

Regarding previews
I know you're probably wondering when the first preview of episode 11 will drop, and I aim to have it released sometime in February. While I have over 400 produced static renders, they would all spoil too much. So, I have to work on something more suitable to show as a preview first.

Q&A
The first part of the Q&A event will be posted next week. I'm finishing up the long post, which contains many fun and interesting questions.

Polls
I plan to publish the first Special Render poll on Sunday. To switch things up, we will start with the main girl poll this time. Will Maya or Isabella get a dedicated special render set in episode 11? The one who doesn't win - I want to avoid using the word loser here, lol - will get her set in episode 12. It's a big decision! Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for your continued support!
Dr PinkCake

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
And another dalli_x theory / expectation just drowned

400 static renders, where 200 of them is dedicated to the large/complex lewd scene DPC had mentioned and worked on most part of Jan. And the other 200 is probably not suitable for previews, because all of them are spoilers like ones.

I wonder how much animations are completed already and what number will be at the end of the Febraury. He worked the whole month to load his rigs for same 1 month. The rendering speed seems to be pretty good.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
And another dalli_x theory / expectation just drowned

400 static renders, where 200 of them is dedicated to the large/complex lewd scene DPC had mentioned and worked on most part of Jan. And the other 200 is probably not suitable for previews, because all of them are spoilers like ones.

I wonder how much animations are completed already and what number will be at the end of the Febraury. He worked the whole month to load his rigs for same 1 month. The rendering speed seems to be pretty good.
Still we will see the episode in December, at this point I’m hoping he prepares at least more 1h than the last episode worth of playing at least

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
I wish I could tell you what I've planned for the episode, but that would be spoilers. All I can say is that I'm excited to start writing, and I know you will be excited to read it.

Regarding previews
While I have over 400 produced static renders, they would all spoil too much.
This and the foreshadowing at the end of ep10("the worst thanksgiving MC has ever had") make me scared for MGs, Derek, and MC. I really hope I'm wrong and nothing bad will happen to them.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Status update Episode 11

This week, I finally wrapped up the big lewd scene I've been working on for the better part of January and could move on to something else. So, what I did was sit down and plan the episode in greater detail than it already was. I planned the entire episode and all the branches. I decided things like: Who will get content? What content will it be? What are the free-roam events? What is the scope of the episode, and what scenes are going into it? And much more. After I had it all mapped out, I imported all those events and comments into the game code, preparing the files for writing.

The scene flow for the entire episode is now in place, and I'm at a stage where I will write, write, write. I will write until I get tired of writing and take smaller breaks to work on art. I expect the current animation queue to last at least throughout February, so I have bought myself time to focus on this. I wish I could tell you what I've planned for the episode, but that would be spoilers. All I can say is that I'm excited to start writing, and I know you will be excited to read it.

Regarding previews
I know you're probably wondering when the first preview of episode 11 will drop, and I aim to have it released sometime in February. While I have over 400 produced static renders, they would all spoil too much. So, I have to work on something more suitable to show as a preview first.

Q&A
The first part of the Q&A event will be posted next week. I'm finishing up the long post, which contains many fun and interesting questions.

Polls
I plan to publish the first Special Render poll on Sunday. To switch things up, we will start with the main girl poll this time. Will Maya or Isabella get a dedicated special render set in episode 11? The one who doesn't win - I want to avoid using the word loser here, lol - will get her set in episode 12. It's a big decision! Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Dr PinkCake
See. I would have written the whole story then built a VN around it. I wonder if he's at least got an outline. This is not a criticism, just an observation.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Status update Episode 11

Regarding previews

Q&A

Polls

Dr PinkCake

Still nothing to work with.

400 static renders is nothing, he can do those in a week if he want to. And already did that in the past. So those numbers arent anything we can grab to figure out how things are going. So more than 1 month already gone into development, and we know nothing... at January 5th he had done 65 animations already... which was nice to know, but to figure out how things are going forward we would need another number soon. The static renders were never a problem in development time for him, he is very fast and accurate with them. Doing hundrets of them in a week is really nothing for him. Usally he writes the scenes and start than with art... the writing part cost him more time than the static renders.

But all this doesnt really matter for a estimated release time... there is only one bottleneck, the animations. Its really good that he started with so much early on. Never did that before. He "kickstarted" the last episode dev shedule with animations too, but slowed down on them very soon and has done a lot of animations in the end. Everything was done and he added about 80 animations on top which lead to a 2 months waiting game on the render queue. This should not happen again.

If he is writing now, we will not get serious numbers in the next DEV report either guess.

Reactions: Kpyna

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
See. I would have written the whole story then built a VN around it. I wonder if he's at least got an outline. This is not a criticism, just an observation.
You really dont know what you are talking about here.

He planned out the whole game already, but not in detail what goes in which episode of course.

What DPC means when he talks about writing and plan out the episode, he means every scene, when and where those scenes will take place and who will be included in them, every line the characters will say and so on... Its more or less pretty much already coding the episode beforehand... you are talking about a storyboard for the whole game, that is done since day 1.

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
I've seen a lot of comments saying that the game will have 16 episodes, but is that really confirmed anywhere? Is DrPinkCake a solo person creator? It's really sad that you have to wait a year for one episode to be released. Hasn't the creator got a sense of laziness? I think waiting a year with such a successful game to release a new episode says a lot.
Imagine how many people won't even finish the game and how lucky those who will start playing the game after it is already fully done. Let's not rule out the possibility that the game may be abandoned.

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes