ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maya certainly handles things different. But she (depending on the path conditions) is in love with MC. We are critical of Maya for many reasons. But in this case, she went above and beyond in her personal loss of MC. It cuts like a lightning bolt of reality in MC, so he knows absolutely, the totality of the loss; for Maya, and MC. Hard hitting.

View attachment 3302953

View attachment 3302954

View attachment 3302957

View attachment 3302958

View attachment 3302961

View attachment 3302962

View attachment 3302963

View attachment 3302970
I'm so Glad, that I pick Josy. :coffee:
BeingADIK 2024-01-28 10-30-07-04.jpg

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It really is weird to me that despite my concentrating more on josy in the throuple including the sex scenes that may barely seems to notice

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It is up to the player to choose what type of relationship they want with Sage.
Chick Sage is the romantic way. When Chick plays with Sage in ep10, on their date they talk about what they like about each other, and MC himself opens the car door before Sage's date. It's somewhat similar to Jill's way, the only difference being that Sage isn't as uptight and shy as Jill.
Dik Sage is the typical Sage way. She loves sex, loves sexual experimentation, and wants to try a lot of things before she graduates from college.
It is up to the player to choose what kind of Sage he wants to be. The most important choice seems to be a threesome with Quinn. The game doesn't impose a pattern of behavior on you and that's cool.
What's interesting is this ending with Sage.
She herself says she's leaving town as soon as she finishes college, and MC plans to finish college. It's a repeat of the Zoey situation, isn't it?
I can even imagine a situation where MC and Sage are sitting on a train station bench, the player can confess that he loves her or just keep quiet. DPC revealed his cards too soon.
Given the age gap, and progress of their educations, I never expected an ending for Sage and MC where they were together after she graduated. But imagine an epilogue 10 years later where MC is at a business conference, sitting at a table and a mirror of their first scene plays out.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She herself says she's leaving town as soon as she finishes college, and MC plans to finish college. It's a repeat of the Zoey situation, isn't it?
I can even imagine a situation where MC and Sage are sitting on a train station bench, the player can confess that he loves her or just keep quiet. DPC revealed his cards too soon.
arrived at the epilogue such a choice would not make sense, why would a player choose to be silent? if he got there he has only Sage as a possible choice

if there is going to be such a scenario then it will be the choices made that will decide not so much what MC will say but what Sage will answer

the dialogue at the restaurant is not that I liked it very much, it highlights a situation that we already knew about and the 2 main characters instead seem not to grasp at all the consequences that when said will have on their lives. we are talking about a scenario that will occur after a few months (for them...) and yet they are calm and serene

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
arrived at the epilogue such a choice would not make sense, why would a player choose to be silent? if he got there he has only Sage as a possible choice

if there is going to be such a scenario then it will be the choices made that will decide not so much what MC will say but what Sage will answer

the dialogue at the restaurant is not that I liked it very much, it highlights a situation that we already knew about and the 2 main characters instead seem not to grasp at all the consequences that when said will have on their lives. we are talking about a scenario that will occur after a few months (for them...) and yet they are calm and serene
The relationship between Sage and MC is at a very early stage, he was only able to admit at the end of ep10 that Sage is his girlfriend, and in his conversation with Zoey he was unable to determine the status of their relationship.
Obviously it's too early to have these conversations, but they can't be avoided if their relationship is going to get more and more serious. Sage herself says that she will decide what kind of future she sees only after the winter exams, which is most likely only the beginning of season 4.
But if Sage does leave and MC stays in college there will probably be another ending where he started dating other girls to just move on with his life like there was in Zoey's time. It would be Josy or Maya, the universal girls for all endings.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Jill might be all over the place, but she puts up with certain things from the MC because she's into him. That's definitely real life. Hence, so many people hook up with people they have no business being with.
In this case, the match can be pretty good, with the player's and dpc's help. Because the main thing she needs is some guy to talk with her about how she imagines sex, and when he understands that, do exactly that for her. But you are right, the world is full of horn dogs who would not do that, and that would make them very wrong choices for her.

The other things she needs is for him to not mess around, and to be a little less wild. Ok, he is on his way to growing up. There is good chance he will get there, most guys do in time. Besides which, she might like some wildness in him knowing who her sister and her mother are. So, who is she? She is super smart and super capable, and definitely sexual, you bet.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The relationship between Sage and MC is at a very early stage, he was only able to admit at the end of ep10 that Sage is his girlfriend, and in his conversation with Zoey he was unable to determine the status of their relationship.
Obviously it's too early to have these conversations, but they can't be avoided if their relationship is going to get more and more serious. Sage herself says that she will decide what kind of future she sees only after the winter exams, which is most likely only the beginning of season 4.
But if Sage does leave and MC stays in college there will probably be another ending where he started dating other girls to just move on with his life like there was in Zoey's time. It would be Josy or Maya, the universal girls for all endings.
Sage is the one who has trouble exposing herself in this relationship, it falls to MC to play the role of the one who has to constantly put pressure on her for anything.

but just considering this, the dinner becomes even more grotesque, it almost seems as if Sage is giving MC a foretaste of goodbye, and he, after all the insistence on being serious, on not wanting to be either fuck buddy or rebound guy, seems to miss the point of what they are talking about at all. o_O

up to that point he might not have thought about it, or he might not even have wanted to think about it, but once the topic is there it has to be addressed, instead they seem to be exchanging fishing tips, neither of the 2 appear to be bothered by the prospect of having to say goodbye in a few months.

if it were Lily or another sidegirl at that dinner, it would be fine, but with Sage MC has insisted to the point of boredom that it is an important relationship, it is not believable that he would so accept the prospect of a termination so close to everything they are

this is a scene that serves more to remind the players that they will have to face painful choices, but it seems to me to be completely out of focus in the reactions of the 2 main characters, who don't seem to know what they are talking about

Reactions: DavDR

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Sage is the one who has trouble exposing herself in this relationship, it falls to MC to play the role of the one who has to constantly put pressure on her for anything.

but just considering this, the dinner becomes even more grotesque, it almost seems as if Sage is giving MC a foretaste of goodbye, and he, after all the insistence on being serious, on not wanting to be either fuck buddy or rebound guy, seems to miss the point of what they are talking about at all. o_O

up to that point he might not have thought about it, or he might not even have wanted to think about it, but once the topic is there it has to be addressed, instead they seem to be exchanging fishing tips, neither of the 2 appear to be bothered by the prospect of having to say goodbye in a few months.

if it were Lily or another sidegirl at that dinner, it would be fine, but with Sage MC has insisted to the point of boredom that it is an important relationship, it is not believable that he would so accept the prospect of a termination so close to everything they are

this is a scene that serves more to remind the players that they will have to face painful choices, but it seems to me to be completely out of focus in the reactions of the 2 main characters, who don't seem to know what they are talking about
It's really hard to explain MC's passive reaction to Sage saying she was going to leave town after college. He either wants to protect himself and not look that far ahead and just go with the flow (he's always done that), or he's not serious about Sage.
But still I think there will be good endings for all the girls, even Bella. MC can leave town with Sage or Sage will find a job in the same town so she won't have to leave MC. Lots of ways to stay together. But it's probably MC's actions, the way he's been with Sage all this time, that will define this couple.
Sage and MC hardly talk about their future, they don't even know where their relationship will take them. I hope there will be more specifics in the next episodes. Sage has always been in a catch-up status of main LI, and now that she's in a full-fledged relationship, she's going to leave college and leave MC behind. Then Sage's words of regret when he decided to let her go are incomprehensible. Hell, you were going to leave college anyway!

Reactions: vireker

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's really hard to explain MC's passive reaction to Sage saying she was going to leave town after college. He either wants to protect himself and not look that far ahead and just go with the flow (he's always done that), or he's not serious about Sage.
But still I think there will be good endings for all the girls, even Bella. MC can leave town with Sage or Sage will find a job in the same town so she won't have to leave MC. Lots of ways to stay together. But it's probably MC's actions, the way he's been with Sage all this time, that will define this couple.
Sage and MC hardly talk about their future, they don't even know where their relationship will take them. I hope there will be more specifics in the next episodes. Sage has always been in a catch-up status of main LI, and now that she's in a full-fledged relationship, she's going to leave college and leave MC behind. Then Sage's words of regret when he decided to let her go are incomprehensible. Hell, you were going to leave college anyway!
it's not that Sage seems to realize better what it means what they are talking about....

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I just realized something. Patrick is managing partner. What if there was another partner who transferred his shares in the company (car dealership) to Maya and Derek without Maya and Derek knowing about it? Helen.

Then Maya and Derek would each own a quarter of the company and then it would be logical for the bank to want and allow Maya and Derek as citizens.
Are you familiar with the phrase 'Grasping at straws'?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Of course I know this because I recently used it myself. But do you know the expression?

"Better from a warm hand than from a cold hand."
No. But I'm not the one trying to put lipstick on a pig story line.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No. But I'm not the one trying to put lipstick on a pig story line.
Well, then I want to enlighten you.

"Better from a warm hand than from a cold hand." Means to pass something on to someone when you are alive. Warm hand = passing on during life, cold hand = death (inheritance).

What does Neil say to the MC on his 19th birthday? So that young people don't have to worry about making a will.

What does Derek say to the MC in EP10. So that he has expected his mother to die every day since he was 5 years old. Like that? The letter from Helen on her walker. Helen's illness made her think about her death. The letter proves this. I think it was so Helen signed over her shares in the car dealership to Maya and Derek when they weren't children. She did it because she knew she wouldn't be able to do it later. Beginning of her dementia.

At what age did the MC receive his inheritance? At 19. When did Maya and Derek turn 19? On May 5th of the current year. Firstly, it is her birthday and secondly, Josy and Maya got together a year earlier and had sex in the tent, so they were 18 years old at that time.

Age 19 is the point. Before Maya and Derek turned 19, Patrick had full control over the borrowing because he was Maya and Derek's guardian and could have input into their dealings. But since May 5th. In the current year, Patrick can no longer easily take out loans because the other half of the car dealership belongs to Maya and Derek and they no longer need a guardian. In order to get the two loans for Maya and Derek, they had to be guarantors. Patrick just kept this all secret from Maya and Derek. He just had them sign it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they find out in EP11. The only question then is whether Maya will keep her share or sell it.

Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes