1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Jill's virginity is really hard to explain, considering her parents aren't religious fanatics and don't control her as much as Patrick controls Maya.
How? There are more reasons to be a virgin at 20 than just religious extremism. Jill is a super sheltered rich girl who grew up expecting a storybook romance. How she developed this expectation is unclear, but what is clear is that:
- She has strong feelings about fate, and destiny, and a profound underlying universal order. For whatever reason.
- As such, she's looking for Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet like in the fairy tales.
- And she expects her first time to be perfect. Not just good, literally perfect.

She's not "saving herself for marriage" for religious reasons, she's saving herself for Prince Charming, because that's what girls do in fairy tales. She's dated several men before, including Rusty, none of whom were Prince Charming. As such, they probably didn't get a second date. And definitely not a third, because for god knows what reason, she thinks you have to fuck on the third date. It's in the rules or something.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How? There are more reasons to be a virgin at 20 than just religious extremism. Jill is a super sheltered rich girl who grew up expecting a storybook romance. How she developed this expectation is unclear, but what is clear is that:
- She has strong feelings about fate, and destiny, and a profound underlying universal order. For whatever reason.
- As such, she's looking for Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet like in the fairy tales.
- And she expects her first time to be perfect. Not just good, literally perfect.

She's not "saving herself for marriage" for religious reasons, she's saving herself for Prince Charming, because that's what girls do in fairy tales. She's dated several men before, including Rusty, none of whom were Prince Charming. As such, they probably didn't get a second date. And definitely not a third, because for god knows what reason, she thinks you have to fuck on the third date. It's in the rules or something.
but the problem is that in the other hand she is extremely Stupid and Naive, and to think the at least one guy not fooled her to get inside of her pussy, it's hard to believe. :LOL:

Her story would be much more better if in the past she burned herself, and now she is much more careful , and frankly, this was the vibe she was giving for while. I said it many times , ( and even if dpc himself would come out and deny it, I still won't belive him ) , that originally Jill was not a virgin. This was a big debate in the past, and I'm sure he was aware of it, and saw, how many more people claimed that she is Virgin and since they were the big donor simps, so he catered to them.

Reactions: DavDR

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
you'd be right but I'm not so convinced, the fact that a part of them theoretically lived through 68 in my opinion pushed the remaining part into even more extreme positions, where drugs were either the absolute evil or the mark of artists
You obviously were not up and around in 68. You missed a lot. There is no replacement for being there. You cannot guess what it was like.

On the other hand, if humans survive another 60 years, and solve all kinds of current problems, humans then will have no idea what it was like to be here now.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
but the problem is that in the other hand she is extremely Stupid and Naive, and to think the at least one guy not fooled her to get inside of her pussy, it's hard to believe. :LOL:

Her story would be much more better if in the past she burned herself, and now she is much more careful , and frankly, this was the vibe she was giving for while. I said it many times , ( and even if dpc himself would come out and deny it, I still won't belive him ) , that originally Jill was not a virgin. This was a big debate in the past, and I'm sure he was aware of it, and saw, how many more people claimed that she is Virgin and since they were the big donor simps, so he catered to them.
Perhaps Jill was a virgin, because we are playing a game where there are a lot of whores or girls who were previously in relationships and there is also a Hot group, to change the pace of the plot a little, here an innocent princess named Jill appeared to create a separate plot of romanticism away from all these debauchery, and what’s interesting is that the plot with Jill at some point may be a test for Mc, like whether he will be faithful to her or... well, you get the idea... in short, I wouldn’t be surprised there will be a lot of drama with her. Although I’ve always liked Jill, although her story is still not completely clear to me)))

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
If she had pride, she wouldn't have been so hung up on MC and humiliated in front of him after the breakup. It's certainly emotion and love, but her actions in ep10 belittle her greatly.
I don't have strong complaints, it is a game after all and DPС wants the player to feel special and wanted through such cheap manipulation of DPС.
The idea that there is something humiliating about strong emotion, or that there is something manipulating about it are stereotypically male attitudes. Sometimes women decide they can live with it because of their own strong feelings, and sometimes women decide they simply cannot put up with it.

Here's what the picture looks like. Hubby comes home from work to wife and 3-4 kids, plops down in front of the tv, and says, hey hun, bring me a beer, what's for dinnerl? I'm tired, I worked hard today, maybe we could have sex tonight. Yup, just like that. Not one word about, how was your day dear?

It is true that there is such a thing as a househusband who nurtures his kids and is emotional with his wife and talks to her. Meanwhile he is also straight. It happens. But there is a reason for stereotypes, and househusbands are quite rare. And it is also true that feminist rebellion has changed this somewhat, a little. Hubby can wash the dishes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Visionedmetal

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
whatever happens will remain a coarse storyline :rolleyes: , but for now Lana's fate is unclear, all we know is that at some point her parents cut ties with her.

wouldn't it be surprising that she had dated the wrong person, that it led her to make dangerous choices that somehow led to her death, this would somehow justify Jill's hyper cautious attitude
She died from OD. Jill mentioned in EP7 that Lana went through a phase:

Code:
ji "She wasn't allowed to come back home at times, and that was her way of still seeing me."
mc "Why couldn't she come back home?"
ji "My parents thought she was a bad influence on me. She went through a phase and..."
ji "Do you know how some families have a black sheep?"
that time Jill's dad turned her away from home (EP9):

Code:
ji "He tries to hide it, but... He never forgave himself for what he did."
mc "What did he do?"
ji "He turned her away from home."
ji "She didn't act as he wanted and refused to change for him."
ji "And he thinks that if he only had tried harder, she wouldn't have left, and she'd still be alive today."
Jill's flashback with Lana in EP7 intro is probably the last time she seen her alive. And Jill's special attitude to drugs explains that well enough too.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Jill is extremely naive, yes. However, and with the caveat that no character can be smarter than their writer, I don't think she's supposed to be stupid; quite the opposite. I think we're supposed to have the impression that Jill is smarter than average, as are Bella, Sage, and Lily.

Furthermore, her particular brand of naivete probably lends itself well to protecting her from DIK horndogs. Remember, she wants a storybook romance with Prince Charming. Probably lots of guys have tried to get in her pants, and that turns her off, because Prince Charming wouldn't do that.

Think about it this way: when you compliment her as DIK-status MC, you get -RP Jill. Why? Because DIK-MC says stuff like, "wow, you're super hot!" or, "your ass looks great in that dress." That's not what Prince Charming would say. So it turns her off, because she thinks he's just trying to fuck her like all those other guys.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Think about it this way: when you compliment her as DIK-status MC, you get -RP Jill. Why?
Because, dpc created a stupid and inconsistent system. an Prince of charming would also not creepily touch her boobs during shower, and keep her hands on it, while asking , "is this what I think it is?" Chick affinity mc btw :LOL:.
oh and of course the classic looking at the moon moment , to feel this guy is "off for her", all the same time while another guy literally blackmailing her:LOL:

regardless, Jill is the most inconsistently written character in the game.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Because, dpc created a stupid and inconsistent system. an Prince of charming would also not creepily touch her boobs during shower, and keep her hands on it, while asking , "is this what I think it is?" Chick affinity mc btw :LOL:.
oh and of course the classic looking at the moon moment , to feel this guy is "off for her", all the same time while another guy literally blackmailing her:LOL:

regardless, Jill is the most inconsistently written character in the game.
On the other hand, once she has found prince charming, she definitely does want him to touch her boobs, wants to learn how to make sex work for her, pretty much as Jill is with the MC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1000Spiders

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
As I mentioned in another post, I don’t write my recaps with my girlfriend from memory. ReallyNotTina really liked my first recap, but felt it could be more accurate, so I said, “Then let me record it.” She was really hesitant at first—she thought at first I meant audio, and since we read Being a DIK aloud, there’d be incriminating audio of her saying some really naughty things. (Not that I don’t already have some spicy voicemails from her.) But no, I said, I’ll use the transcription app we use all the time at work. “Oh that’ll work,” she said.

The transcript requires a lot of editing, but I’m used to that. It really takes no time at all.

So, on to Episode 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant wait for episode 6. greetings to your girlfriend.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Heavy Flo

Formerly 'MayaBang'
Jan 17, 2024
said it many times , ( and even if dpc himself would come out and deny it, I still won't belive him ) , that originally Jill was not a virgin. This was a big debate in the past, and I'm sure he was aware of it, and saw, how many more people claimed that she is Virgin and since they were the big donor simps, so he catered to them.
Whatever the reason instead of Jill happily pounding MC squatting cowgirl style while making intense eye contact and telling him she loves him as she empties them balls.... we have her instead learning how to give a handy and learning how to suck, saying penetrate me as she's an adult too embarrassed to say fuck me :rolleyes: and shy about taking a bath robe off with a guy she's felt in her belly at this point. So much better.

She's a 30+ old mens view of virgins because they haven't been near one since school. Most virgins in these games are 13yr old girls in a woman's body. It's always the same shit destiny, he's the one, fate, love, has to be perfect, prince charming, feel perfect etc. Jill is supposed to be in her early 20s not a 13yr old girl gushing into her diary over a oh so perfect high school crush.

Jill suddenly becomes a immature shy idiot whenever sex enters the picture. She's meant to be a woman not a girl. Jill’s focus should’ve been on romance and love not on her been inexperienced and insecure.

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
Just finished my first playthrough. I thought I would explore more routes, but I like Sage's route, specifically the variant where you refuse her until she breaks up with Chad, so much that I want to savour the feeling before considering anything else.

It was an interesting feeling to notice that my feelings for Riona as a character are much closer to her being a sister I want to watch over and protect than a romantic interest. Doesn't stop me from being attracted to her as well, but I'm impressed that an AVN could inspire such familial style attachment. It's much easier to make people attached to waifus.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Just finished my first playthrough. I thought I would explore more routes, but I like Sage's route, specifically the variant where you refuse her until she breaks up with Chad, so much that I want to savour the feeling before considering anything else.

It was an interesting feeling to notice that my feelings for Riona as a character are much closer to her being a sister I want to watch over and protect than a romantic interest. Doesn't stop me from being attracted to her as well, but I'm impressed that an AVN could inspire such familial style attachment. It's much easier to make people attached to waifus.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes