felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, even 20 years ago, Lesbian were considered the hottest thing. Remember American pie? You know a movie that dpc considering one of his inspiration:whistle:, well in the second part, American Pie 2.
the boys think there are two lesbian in their neighbourhood. and that is so Fucking Hot.
You all remember those scenes, right, the girls were fucking with the guys, and then at the end of the movie, they were like : "We never said We lesbians , lets have a Threesome, Stifler"
:LOL:
Exactly, at least they would have been news, now hardly anybody would turn around :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not just in one way, that's the truth :LOL: . But seriously Josy and Maya relationship, combined with the loan story is literally the worst part of the game. worst of all because at least the Tybalt blackmail plot only lasted 2 and half episode :LOL:

first of all before I forget. Sara and Mell probably have closer relationship with each other than Josy and maya have with each other.
and honestly everything regarding of them is so outdated. Lesbians are not a secret anymore, and people are not look weirdly at them and all the shit maya and josy say, they reached the point where its not COOL anymore to be gay, and they reached that level long time ago.:ROFLMAO:

they make this big secret , worry to someone find out in the school, but everyone would be like just, "oh cool, or , I don't give a fuck about it. " These are the reaction they would get.

Patrick would be labeled as being homophobic, he would canceled by the peoples, folks would not by car from this homophobe etc.:LOL:
But frankly, Parent now day are rather disappointed if their kids are not gay, or trans or whatever else, except a straight girl or guy.:whistle::cautious::LOL:

it is really an outdated storyline, what is also badly executed one. in fact may be even offensive, because it's basically a story about a girl who think she is "lesbian" all because she didn't find the right penis until he meet with the main protagonist:ROFLMAO:.

Jill story is also outdated as fuck, but he catering to a weirdo incel crowd who are obsessed with virgin girls:whistle::ROFLMAO:

so yeah basically it's fucked up storytelling from the ground level. :LOL:
Josy and Maya have a very bad relationship even toxic at times but story wise I wouldn't call it the worse part of the game well maybe the loan part and Patrick but living in Texas that is a thing small towns. But truly the worse part was the early episodes when Maya was always whining about needing lube :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, because the kind of people that called themselves feminists back then totally looked like this:

View attachment 3301870
everything screams boomer. doesn't understand how the internet works with people posting compromising photos and can't use google, kids don't know anything, don't understand anything and adults handle them as they see fit, big confusion about drugs with the need to emphasize the bad drugs....

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, because the kind of people that called themselves feminists back then totally looked like this:

View attachment 3301870
Nah, they were looked like this, :ROFLMAO:
ezgif-7-e8042c3ec3.jpg
not much difference:LOL: , bunch of mean unattractive women, who are jealous of the good looking women's, except now
they wearing colorful hairstyle, and ruined the Anime girls style:(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy and Maya have a very bad relationship even toxic at times but story wise I wouldn't call it the worse part of the game well maybe the loan part and Patrick but living in Texas that is a thing small towns. But truly the worse part was the early episodes when Maya was always whining about needing lube :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Eighth chapter... time flies...

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I like Josy, but I don't like how DPC devalues her at all. It feels like she has no pride and her whole life is either about running around with puppy dog eyes after MC and crying over unrequited love, or agreeing with and supporting Maya in everything. Josy has potential, but DPC intentionally or accidentally ruins this character for a lot of empty drama.
Josy isn't devalue at all she is very unselfish but she does have pride

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
everything screams boomer. doesn't understand how the internet works with people posting compromising photos and can't use google, kids don't know anything, don't understand anything and adults handle them as they see fit, big confusion about drugs with the need to emphasize the bad drugs....
I will have you know that we boomers have forgotten more about drugs than you children will ever know.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy sometimes remind me of Amy Raudenfeld ( Rita Volk :love: ) from Faking it. She was may favorite, best thing, probably the only really good thing about the entire show, but she did often seemed like she has zero spine:(.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I will have you know that we boomers have forgotten more about drugs than you children will ever know.
you'd be right but I'm not so convinced, the fact that a part of them theoretically lived through 68 in my opinion pushed the remaining part into even more extreme positions, where drugs were either the absolute evil or the mark of artists

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Having one girl in the whole game (three if you count Josy and Maya, which I don't) be a virgin is "catering to virgin-obsessed incels"? Bless your heart, you sure are special.
Jill's virginity is really hard to explain, considering her parents aren't religious fanatics and don't control her as much as Patrick controls Maya.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Having one girl in the whole game (three if you count Josy and Maya, which I don't) be a virgin is "catering to virgin-obsessed incels"? Bless your heart, you sure are special.
Well, We also have 2 Married woman, who has zero Sexual activities. We have a Girl whos boyfriend is Gay , we have an another teacher who somehow cant find a sexual partner, -despite she is hot as fuck, - unless with our 19 years old protagonist. and we have the 21 years old Virgin. The only main girl who is actually also not in any relationship

1695735301070.gif

Reactions: jimbro and Joshy92

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
If she had pride, she wouldn't have been so hung up on MC and humiliated in front of him after the breakup. It's certainly emotion and love, but her actions in ep10 belittle her greatly.
I don't have strong complaints, it is a game after all and DPС wants the player to feel special and wanted through such cheap manipulation of DPС.

Reactions: katzenstreu

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy sometimes remind me of Amy Raudenfeld ( Rita Volk :love: ) from Faking it. She was may favorite, best thing, probably the only really good thing about the entire show, but she did often seemed like she has zero spine:(.
I don't get that feeling from her I think sometimes it might like that to others because we don't know everything about her that said I think we know a lot but there are pieces missing

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
We will see if Lana's history somehow justifies this reluctance of hers
I don't think so. I can't imagine how her parents raised her if Jill has 19th century ideas about her boyfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if Jill dragged MC to the wedding just so he could bang her at the bridal shower.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If she had pride, she wouldn't have been so hung up on MC and humiliated in front of him after the breakup. It's certainly emotion and love, but her actions in ep10 belittle her greatly.
I don't have strong complaints, it is a game after all and DPС wants the player to feel special and wanted through such cheap manipulation of DPС.
Personally I don't see that has a lack of pride I don't see Josy's actions in ep 10 as wrong

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think so. I can't imagine how her parents raised her if Jill has 19th century ideas about her boyfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if Jill dragged MC to the wedding just so he could bang her at the bridal shower.
whatever happens will remain a coarse storyline :rolleyes: , but for now Lana's fate is unclear, all we know is that at some point her parents cut ties with her.

wouldn't it be surprising that she had dated the wrong person, that it led her to make dangerous choices that somehow led to her death, this would somehow justify Jill's hyper cautious attitude

Reactions: 1000Spiders

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
you'd be right but I'm not so convinced, the fact that a part of them theoretically lived through 68 in my opinion pushed the remaining part into even more extreme positions, where drugs were either the absolute evil or the mark of artists
There's a better explanation, he's a Swede. I don't think he's ever left Europe in his life, despite his claim to have visited California.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes