Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Come on guys, this is not a shitty Southamerican telenovela.

This is a 100% DrPinkCake dramedy :sneaky:

Anyway, still no status update today.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I wrote dialogue until Wednesday, after which I started working on static renders to get a short break from writing. I've been working on Sage, Quinn, Jill and some other spoilery scenes. I have a good flow going on with the art and will continue working on it next week.

I am planning what I can show as the first preview. I'm sure there will be something to show this month.

The animation queue is still looking solid. PCs have a good render speed and plenty left to render.

Q&A
The second part of the Q&A will be released sometime next week.

Polls
If you missed it, there's currently a Special render poll live . Your vote matters as it's a close poll between Maya and Isabella. The poll ends next Friday.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

I wrote dialogue until Wednesday, after which I started working on static renders to get a short break from writing. I've been working on Sage, Quinn, Jill and some other spoilery scenes. I have a good flow going on with the art and will continue working on it next week.

I am planning what I can show as the first preview. I'm sure there will be something to show this month.

The animation queue is still looking solid. PCs have a good render speed and plenty left to render.

Q&A

Polls
If you missed it, there's currently a Special render poll live . Your vote matters as it's a close poll between Maya and Isabella. The poll ends next Friday.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Another dataless report...

Couldnt even mention the size of the render queue?

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Are there any advantages of using the Neutral affinity compared to the other two? Cause it kinda sucks for me rn ngl.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
sage "I'm gonna go check on the other guests. Thanks for the talk, Josy."
sage "It was very informative. I didn't realize that you and [name] had that history."
mc "What did you tell her?"
josy "I told her some stories about work and such."
josy "Nothing in detail, if you're worried."
---
mc "You know what I mean..."
josy "When did things get this hard?"
mc "For me, it started when I took a job at a local minimart."
josy "Imagine if we never did. We'd meet here at college instead; it might have been totally different."

If they knew each other before the job at minimart then it should sound differently.

Sage uses "Morgan", it wouldn't had help MC to figure out who she was really even if he asked her months ago. Tybalt, Stephen and Jade are Burkes. Sage also never asked MC last name till EP9. So, she is a weirdo too? Or she just don't give a fuck what MC last name is, because she doesn't care? The only girl, who intentionally tried to hide her lastname was Jill, for obvious reasons. MC found out the last names of Maya and Josy naturally, without interrogating them. But it didn't happened with Sage. And even if that had happened, "Morgan" wouldn't have helped him in any way.

Do you always ask people for their last names? One thing when you can sneak a peek, like on badge or accidently on some documents, maybe credit card and so on, the other thing when you ask it on purpose. I don't know 90% last names of my colleagues at work still, while I work at this place for 15 years already. And what? I don't give a fuck, it's an extra and not required information for me, I don't want to know and remember this. You may argue that Sage is MCs friend or even a girlfriend. Ok, will you immediately ask your new friend or girlfriend for the last name? Even if you haven't found out before? Are there any deadlines? Like several days, weeks or months? Just curious.
Josy or MC would had said something if they did if they knew each other before the minimart they might had saw her each other in passing but didn't know each other

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna
Oct 18, 2021
Another dataless report...

Couldnt even mention the size of the render queue?
Yeah, it's been a boring few weeks so far
DPC is probably building up the queue and working through his animations, which is the main thing he can do to minimize those bottlenecks at the end of the dev cycles
I think we might start getting some tangible data after the Q&A is done entirely, so next week or the one after that
At least we know he was working on three different girls ;)
A promised preview this month would surely help with the drought of info

Reactions: KaiserST

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I have my weekly meeting with my boss in three minutes where I have to tell her, in detail, what I did all week. I wish that I could just say “I worked on things this week and will work on more things next week.” I love DPC, but why even bother weekly reports when they are like this.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023

Q&A

Polls

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
It was actually expected given the ending of ep10. The ending hints at some drama on the Sage, Others and Maya/Josy branch, so it's no wonder there's no preview.
Some sort of plot crisis won't last long, the game's narrative is jumpy after all.
So I guess the first one will be Jill's preview, simply because she doesn't have any unexpected twists and turns and is generally quiet.

Reactions: Bleiu

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It was actually expected given the ending of ep10. The ending hints at some drama on the Sage, Others and Maya/Josy branch, so it's no wonder there's no preview.
Some sort of plot crisis won't last long, the game's narrative is jumpy after all.
So I guess the first one will be Jill's preview, simply because she doesn't have any unexpected twists and turns and is generally quiet.
Goblins usefully are

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Q&A

Polls

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
8157483B-FF7D-453B-B75D-09D6A69EB10B.gif
TYG3zj.gif

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
We still have 10 months of waiting boys and girls, there wont be much to discuss until we have couple of previews and a theme for the 3rd party.

However, its not that hard to predict what is going to happen. This is the first episode that starts road towards the end, so he is going to be extra vague from now on.

Aug 29, 2023
ReallyNotTina picked “Pinky” as her MC’s name… because she’s his brain. I told her Dr. PinkCake uses “Pink” as his MC’s name, and her response was
GF. VINDICATION! I… have… been… vindicated. Yes!
Me. Yeah, but he uses that because his name is Pink. It’d be like naming your guy ReallyNotTina.​
GF. That’d be weird.​
Me. Which is why I don’t name him ReallyNotTimmy.​
GF. No; it’s weird because giving him a girl’s name is weird. I don’t have a problem with ReallyNotTimmy.​
Me. Of course you don’t; it’s my name.​
GF. But I don’t mind switching him to Trey once we’re able to. Then he’ll match all your other saves, and you’ll stop telling me, “Now put your Pinky inside her.”​
Me. You know it’s a solid joke.​
GF. Solid dad joke.​
Me. Oh fuck you; you say “dad joke” every time it’s wordplay you don’t like. How come your puns aren’t “mom jokes”?​
GF. I’m a girl; I get to have double standards.​
Me. Very Republican of you.​
GF. Oh fuuuuuuck you.​

But enough of our sexy banter. Time to take our Sage run to Episode 7! We did it a day earlier than usual, so you get it a day earlier than usual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
We still have 10 months of waiting boys and girls, there wont be much to discuss until we have couple of previews and a theme for the 3rd party.

However, its not that hard to predict what is going to happen. This is the first episode that starts road towards the end, so he is going to be extra vague from now on.
My prediction about the first preview.
Jill in warm clothes from the poll goes where with MC.
Don't thank me.

• Haha
Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes