felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Depends on what DPC considers spoiler-free at the end of the day though, and they like to play things close to the chest from what they've spoken about during development so far. If they've only done static renders for a couple of days following a period of animations I can imagine they're still only posing static scenes and/or the stuff done so far is spoilery. I'm sure stuff will start getting previewed soon enough.
looking at the previews of the last chapters I would say we can get an idea.

an LI or SG taking center stage,. even in an unseen setting (yoga class for example), whether during sex or not, changes in looks are not a problem

I would say that there are generally plenty of them

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
As a summary : high quality game ruined by 5 exclusive paths
Ever wondered why choice based games in game industry usually get reactions like "Oh, what a great first episode! I had this and this made, can't wait how my decisions will impact that" in early episodes to "Oh, that was a disappointment. I mean, it's alright but I expected more"?

Good examples of that are Mass Effect series, Fahrenheit and Life Is Strange.
The whole narrative of these games are usually - first half(or two games, as with Mass Effect per se) you make choices and in the second half or closer to the third act you face the consequences of your choices. It's just the way how the storytelling in these games works.
We probably have 1-2 episodes where major plot choices will be made by MC and impact the picture/subplots here and there, but after that, it will be mostly "watch what you've done" with illusion of a choice put here and there.

5 exclusive paths was a pretty decent idea if you could cheat on your partner(well, there is a counter and noone says there won't be any possibilities in the future, but who knows, right?) and face the music later.

Change of tone to more serious from fun filled episodes early on was inevitable, come on)
Let's just pray that we won't get another Leah in here)

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
oh please:rolleyes:, he create 5000 render, and post 30 during a year development time because every others are spoilery,
according to him:whistle: Please tell me what are the spoilers regarding these images.
View attachment 3341777
View attachment 3341778
View attachment 3341779
hmm... let's say, the further we go in the game and closer to the end, the % of scenes, even the "canon" ones will reveal and spoiler too much with each new episode to be shown as preview. Even if we assume, that this EP11 will also be released sometime in December, DPC already spent 2 months not giving us any, and it means that to maintain the previous number of previews per episode he have to release them more frequent than he did before. It was a 1 preview in ~12 days for EP10. To get same 30 previews for EP11, he have to release them every 9-10 days if he will start it just now.

And the release of previews also depends on the scenes he is working on. He will not specifically change something in his schedule or adjust his creative mood just to write some kind of suitable for the preview scene today or tomorrow. He mentioned that he started working on static renders and even mentioned that he already has ~400 of them ready (200 for the very lewd scene that he mentioned and 200 for regular scenes), and since we still haven't got any previews of ~15% of the total number of renders in the EP11, means that all of them are unsuitable for previews, because would have reveal or spoiler too much. Of course, there will be casual scenes like those you gave as an example above, but with each new episode their number and the total percentage will be less and less as well as DPC ability to release something suitable on a regular way and tempo as is was before.

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
hmm... let's say, the further we go in the game and closer to the end, the % of scenes, even the "canon" ones will reveal and spoiler too much with each new episode to be shown as preview. Even if we assume, that this EP11 will also be released sometime in December, DPC already spent 2 months not giving us any, and it means that to maintain the previous number of previews per episode he have to release them more frequent than he did before. It was a 1 preview in ~12 days for EP10. To get same 30 previews for EP11, he have to release them every 9-10 days if he will start it just now.

And the release of previews also depends on the scenes he is working on. He will not specifically change something in his schedule or adjust his creative mood just to write some kind of suitable for the preview scene today or tomorrow. He mentioned that he started working on static renders and even mentioned that he already has ~400 of them ready (200 for the very lewd scene that he mentioned and 200 for regular scenes), and since we still haven't got any previews of ~15% of the total number of renders in the EP11, means that all of them are unsuitable for previews, because would have reveal or spoiler too much. Of course, there will be casual scenes like those you gave as an example above, but with each new episode their number and the total percentage will be less and less as well as DPC ability to release something suitable on a regular way and tempo as is was before.
or may be he just a lazy motherfucker, who know he has no need for marketing anymore, and just throw a shit image now on then, to keep the people in believe, they getting something for their money. Kinda like how pointles the recent , Maya vs Bella poll, considering that whoever win, the other one will get her set in the next episode anyway. :LOL:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
or may be he just a lazy motherfucker, who know he has no need for marketing anymore, and just throw a shit image now on then, to keep the people in believe, they getting something for their money. Kinda like how pointles the recent , Maya vs Bella poll, considering that whoever win, the other one will get her set in the next episode anyway. :LOL:
Having known the dude for so many years, these accusations don't make sense, he's not lazy and never has been. But it is obvious to me that his approach to development has changed, he takes into account the speed of rendering animations and that you need to give it time so that the equipment does not stand idle. The game itself is changing too, we have passed the "middle" and are moving towards the end, although it is still relatively far away.

Regarding poll... it may just be an episode number, EP11 or EP12, but it's about a year in terms of getting the content. So poll have sense.

kaloid01

Jan 25, 2020
Guys is there a compressed version of the v10? got the v9 before but haven't seen the v10 yet.
Please let me know if there is one, downloading the full size every version is a bit too much for me and my laptop memory.
Thanks in advance guys.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
5 exclusive paths was a pretty decent idea ...
The transition from free dating to serious relationship in Episode 8 was not perfect and for most players probably rough.

I remember my DIK mc being Sage's fuckbuddy and having a threesome with Sage and Quinn shortly before the decision. At some point mc automatically told Sage that he wants more, a more serious relationship, ...
Then at the decision point the player could choose between Sage and Others. If the player chose Others, mc went to Sage and canceled their intimate relationship including the fuckbody status. So afterwards mc could have sex with many of the HOTs including Quinn, but Sage was no longer available.
Players who do not intend mc to have a serious relationship with Sage anyway would avoid mc telling her that he wants more and instead just keep the fuckbody friendship as it is, but that is not an option in the game.
On the other side if the player chose Sage, then all the options to have sex with Quinn, Riona, etc are automatically turned down.

I have the impression that DPC had lots of ideas for the break-up scenes for different characters and by forcing players to break up with many Main Girls, those scenes are played. It is like a gunpoint theatre for wedding / break-up scenes. It feels very much forced.
The break-up scenes are not bad. It is just that most players would probably rather choose a compromise instead of a hard break up with an LI. So the scenes do not fit to the story based on player decisions so far.

It would be different if previous decisions in the game would have distributed kind of Love Points to the LIs and LIs with low point count would automatically change into friendship mode, so the player would actually have to work towards a path from start. However such a game design would force players to play Season 1-2 up to 5 times to see all the content ...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

if we are inflexible anything is a spoiler, and there is no preview that doesn't reveal something. but fortunately this is not the situation for DPC, in time we saw at the preview of Quinn and Sage together which in theory could have revealed the possible threesome next, but it was not a problem.

i put here a few sample renders, all taken from the thanksgiving dinner, which was, from a plot perspective , one of the most important moments of the last chapter. what surprise would these previews have spoiled?
ep10_tg_dinner39.jpg ep10_tg_dinner58.jpg ep10_tg_hall_derek2.jpg ep10_tg_mp9.jpg ep10_tg2_mp5.jpg
I took them randomly, otherwise I would not have chosen Derek....

In my opinion they would not have ruined anything.

DPC said he was working on a pretty important sex scene (from a plot point of view they all are) so it may be that the renders he has so far developed are really too revealing of this scene (as the threesome with Sage and Quinn might have been, or the first one with Zoey or Bianca would have been). and that is acceptable.

but to say it's complicated, we're in the middle of the game not the epilogue, to find renders that don't spoil anything is really going too far

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
if we are inflexible anything is a spoiler, and there is no preview that doesn't reveal something. but fortunately this is not the situation for DPC, in time we saw at the preview of Quinn and Sage together which in theory could have revealed the possible threesome next, but it was not a problem.

i put here a few sample renders, all taken from the thanksgiving dinner, which was, from a plot perspective , one of the most important moments of the last chapter. what surprise would these previews have spoiled?
View attachment 3343170 View attachment 3343171 View attachment 3343172 View attachment 3343173 View attachment 3343174
I took them randomly, otherwise I would not have chosen Derek....

In my opinion they would not have ruined anything.

DPC said he was working on a pretty important sex scene (from a plot point of view they all are) so it may be that the renders he has so far developed are really too revealing of this scene (as the threesome with Sage and Quinn might have been, or the first one with Zoey or Bianca would have been). and that is acceptable.

but to say it's complicated, we're in the middle of the game not the epilogue, to find renders that don't spoil anything is really going too far
Let's say, that I, personally would read clearly that they are at the Maya's place. And the only reason to go to her place is Thanksgiving. We got a hint about the time lapse of EP10 when DPC mentioned Thanksgiving DIKs party. We already seen the main menu images of her home too. It was only a matter of time when it would happen. Anyway, Maya + MC (Derek, etc) in an absolutely new environment like that is a huge spoiler. We seen Sage's home, we know how the MC, Josy, Bella places looks like, etc. Anything new or the one which can be guessed is a spoiler. But something innocent and canon like the classes or yoga are not. The most "spoilerish" things are usually put for $40 tier and even they won't tell too much.

Regarding your examples - problem is that you think that something doesn't reveal something because it's your vision and point of view, but DPC knows it better since he is an author. He feels it quite better than any of us. Any of his previews reveals nothing, spoilers nothing, but most of the time produce a lot of guesses and theories. You can check the previous previews posts and read for some pages after them. That's exactly the goal of well picked render for the preview. So it's easy to assume that he haven't a suitable ones so far at the moment. They are all either too spoiler or too boring.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The game itself is changing too, we have passed the "middle" and are moving towards the end, although it is still relatively far away.
According to DPC the game will have at least 14 episodes to tell the main story, so the rest of the story likely fits into around 4 episodes and might be comparable to the content of Episodes 7-10. That's not that much content left.

(Ep7 : 1st clash with Maya's father, working to repair the mansion, party at the HOTs' mansion.
Ep8 : Gym work out, dating, the dorm party,
Ep9 : visit at the Burkes' and Halloween party,
Ep10 : Thanksgiving party and visit to Maya's family. )

My guess so far for next episodes :
Ep11 (2024) will mostly continue Ep9-10's stories dealing with Vinny and Maya's problem.
Ep12 (2025) Xmas holyday
Ep13 (2026) college stuff (exams), dating
Ep14 (2027) Easter holyday / Spring Break

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let's say, that I, personally would read clearly that they are at the Maya's place. And the only reason to go to her place is Thanksgiving. We got a hint about the time lapse of EP10 when DPC mentioned Thanksgiving DIKs party. We already seen the main menu images of her home too. It was only a matter of time when it would happen. Anyway, Maya + MC (Derek, etc) in an absolutely new environment like that is a huge spoiler. We seen Sage's home, we know how the MC, Josy, Bella places looks like, etc. Anything new or the one which can be guessed is a spoiler. But something innocent and canon like the classes or yoga are not. The most "spoilerish" things are usually put for $40 tier and even they won't tell too much.

Regarding your examples - problem is that you think that something doesn't reveal something because it's your vision and point of view, but DPC knows it better since he is an author. He feels it quite better than any of us. Any of his previews reveals nothing, spoilers nothing, but most of the time produce a lot of guesses and theories. You can check the previous previews posts and read for some pages after them. That's exactly the goal of well picked render for the preview. So it's easy to assume that he haven't a suitable ones so far at the moment. They are all either too spoiler or too boring.
Where is MC? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
among the 4 pictures I posted in only one can you catch a glimpse of another person, and it is not necessarily MC.

Maya or Sage (not both but either one) in an environment not immediately recognizable does not spoil anything.

one of those 4 images would have spoiled absolutely nothing
and I intentionally chose imemages from an important scene, if I had chosen ones from a secondary scene it would have been too easy

you are deliberately forcing the argument to defend your position

the fact that DPC is the author in discussing previews of a chapter we have already played is of no value. before we play it he knows things we don't, but once we have played it, on that chapter we are on a level playing field.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Where is MC? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
among the 4 pictures I posted in only one can you catch a glimpse of another person, and it is not necessarily MC.

Maya or Sage (not both but either one) in an environment not immediately recognizable does not spoil anything.

one of those 4 images would have spoiled absolutely nothing
and I intentionally chose imemages from an important scene, if I had chosen ones from a secondary scene it would have been too easy

you are deliberately forcing the argument to defend your position

the fact that DPC is the author in discussing previews of a chapter we have already played is of no value. before we play it he knows things we don't, but once we have played it, on that chapter we are on a level playing field.
#1 Skin and skin tone of the guy in the white sweater. We know that only MC and Tommy shares the same skin and such tone. The MC's skin tone in game is a pig like pink :rolleyes: There is no sense that this is Tommy, so it's MC. MC usually don't wear such clothes. Why he is in sweater? Probably because he had to meet some specific "standards". Who could have the most "strange" standards and ideas about them? Probably Patrick. Well, Maya sitting nearby MC only confirms this guess and where they are.

#3 Derek in a sweater (very uncommon thing with him, you know), in a new place and with a picture or photograph of a Christian cross behind his back. What would be your guess? What the hell is the place and what's happening there?

#4-5 Maya which is worried or upset about something in a completely new place and in a very "modest" and covering outfit. Up to the moment in the game, we haven't visited only the Maya's home. What a chance that she/they at some random place rather than her home? Since it's obviously a someone's home, not a restaraunt, nor an office - make your guesses.

#2 Well, only this picture could be considered as a less or more spoiler free. But DPC shown us Sage in a more decent and convenient place(s) / scenes. A date with her in restaraunt, spending time with her in HOT's pool and fucking her in the tent at the BBQ party. Feel free to swap one of those I mentioned with one you picked for her. I think DPC made a better choice. What about you?

Just pay attention to details (not in a way and approach that dalli_x usually uses, hell no! :KEK: ). If you don't see some odd things and resembles in the pictures you suggested to use as previews it's ok, but others will notice and figure out and then spread out everywhere. The difference is that the properly picked preview can generate a dozens of guesses and theories with no obvious winners. And the other thing when someone will find out and write a dominating theory with a hard grounds for it for a badly picked preview, so it will become a spoiler finally. Do you feel the difference and purpose of a really good preview?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes