hntikplays

Jan 22, 2018
I really need help, I'm stuck in the part where they start working in the strip club and I need to clean the place, but there are only 2 items to clean and no way to continue or move on

1707590500337.png

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
if we are inflexible anything is a spoiler, and there is no preview that doesn't reveal something. but fortunately this is not the situation for DPC, in time we saw at the preview of Quinn and Sage together which in theory could have revealed the possible threesome next, but it was not a problem.

i put here a few sample renders, all taken from the thanksgiving dinner, which was, from a plot perspective , one of the most important moments of the last chapter. what surprise would these previews have spoiled?
View attachment 3343170 View attachment 3343171 View attachment 3343172 View attachment 3343173 View attachment 3343174
I took them randomly, otherwise I would not have chosen Derek....

In my opinion they would not have ruined anything.

DPC said he was working on a pretty important sex scene (from a plot point of view they all are) so it may be that the renders he has so far developed are really too revealing of this scene (as the threesome with Sage and Quinn might have been, or the first one with Zoey or Bianca would have been). and that is acceptable.

but to say it's complicated, we're in the middle of the game not the epilogue, to find renders that don't spoil anything is really going too far
Sage from that scene was on DPС's profile in his discord server for a while, but no one could guess where she was.
The main flaw in your reasoning is that you're talking about it post facto, when the game is already out.
In hindsight, I for one agree with DPС's decision to hide the Sage preview from the player for most of the development. We ended up with a really huge surprise in the form of Sage being presented to the player in a new form.
Also, there's no guarantee that DPС has already created the scene in Bella's house. Maybe the first scene of ep 11 is the resolution of Riona's situation and his intention to ignore the previews makes sense.
But considering he spent a month making animations for the sex scenes, it's likely the renders are related to that. Could be a scene with Zoey or some kind of threesome, we can't get into DPC's head.

Reactions: KaiserST

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It won't be a code error and your guess that DPC has something planned for this later is probably correct. I wrote a very long and detailed post about it before I went to work, but deleted it because I wasn't sure if I should post that post. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to post it if it weren't for DPC's "There's no going back to not knowing." saying would be. The players would definitely be prepared, whether they believe me or not. I would spoil the surprise for DPC players. I'm only letting this much be seen so that not only Josy, but all LIs are affected by this and I can now well imagine why Quinn is not an LI and never will be.
DPC wrote recently that he doesn't plan to make a remaster of the first 2 seasons until the game is done and even after that's not in granite. This error was not fixed even after the whole Season 2 release. There are a few of similar easter eggs, unused renders, etc. You suppose he will update the first 2 seasons? I don't think so, nothing to update there. He even don't want to fetch the updated english mini-game into previous episodes, while it's a pretty simple task.

I'll write something to you now, if you see the importance of it, then you can PM me the answer and we'll talk about it further. If not, then that was my last word on it.

1161 =/+/- 10
I don't know what and why I'm doing it, but ok, feel me in! :HideThePain: My weekend plans have gone to hell and I'm bored as fuck. So, it's time for X-Files, dalli_x files :love: You sounded soooo sexy secretive, I'm fucking excited to read something like that!

I don't need to refresh anything. That's exactly why Josy only has an old Rooster profile picture of the MC, which was taken before the MC stopped being active on Rooster. That's when Emma posted that Rooster Cluck with Zoey. Only in EP3 does the MC use Rooster again, with his new profile picture. The chronology fits.
Nope. Otherwise his next question for Josy would be - how the hell she managed to get those photo, since they hadn't interacted in Rooster, neither MC used it until got to the college after Zoey stopped responding to him. There are 3 Rooster photos of MC. The very old one, which MC used when he was still in touch with Zoey, months ago and we never seen and will never see probably. The old one, MC used on his old phone from Episode 3 till Episode 6 end. What it could be? The photo Josy took at their date. And the new one, which MC is using in his new phone since Episode 7.

No, the picture clearly shows Josy and the MC together and the MC wouldn't have been that surprised by this picture because he was there when the picture was taken. This picture of what Josy is looking at on the laptop is the picture when the MC calls Josy.
View attachment 3341836
He surprised of why she saved it and the most important, where this photo was stored - among her personal photos, photos with Maya, etc. It means something, you know.

The reason Josy struggles to delete this picture is so that it reminds Josy that the MC told her he had a crush on her at that point. The MC rejected her, Josy just has a completely normal reaction to it. Josy also wants to delete this image from the "MY COMPUTER/IMAGES" folder and not from the OLD PICS or ROOSTER folder.
Nope. Because it's the only one photo with MC she had. Otherwise DPC would choice and show us something else. Only in EP10, both girls and MC started to make photos, save and share them. Of course it's a part of pleasing the "gallery" feature that could be senseless w/o this stuff, but still. Time and moment matched. Relationships grows, people usually start to do and share photos, etc, like IRL. Both a QoL and immersion improving update and feature.

I'll refresh your thoughts on the subject of motorcycles.
View attachment 3341837
What exactly you refreshed or tried to with this screenshot? I'm lost :HideThePain: Help me.

Do you really think that "party without borders" won't have any impact? Not even after you played EP10 and probably noticed that the MC had a nightmarish memory of it so there was another cum petition where Brandi was with Tommy and Rose was with the MC. Who rubbed his cock on Rose before? Derek. What do we learn when players vote against "Party without Borders", i.e. the CHICK choice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I think so. MC was a quite drunk to not fuck or be fucked by somebody when he blacked out in Pink Rose. What CUM-petition may lead to? Even if strippers grinded the drunk as fuck MC? They wouldn't fuck openly, because of Stanley, and MC was too drunk to pay them or to go in a private room either. And even there it was a "special" feature and was controllable by choices given and conditions checked.

STDs shit again? You know how to check MC for STDs and spare me of butterfly effect theories or the "different game worlds" on a different paths/branches. I mean there's no sense to get MC an STDs for J&M branch (the only one you play, lol) and save him from STDs on Jill's branch, just because she asked him to check himself. If you will try to argue, I'll say that you can romance Jill & J&M together and then dump J&M and still will get the same result with STDs check. At the same time J&M blocks MC from much more potential sexual contacts than even Jill. So make your math here.

I won't say that the STDs are not possible and won't play some role on some branch/path and/or because of some decision, but forget about it for first two seasons at least. Same goes for condoms. Same goes for drugs. S1-2 had a quite innocent options and introductions, while S3-4 will really "test" the MC.

Jade is a separate topic because Jade and JM are already mutually exclusive in EP4. Ergo, you mean Jade's Major Choice in EP3.
View attachment 3341845
Who could have noticed that? Senior feminist Dani. The hell with it. But it gets even better. Two scenes with Jade are canon with her putting her hand on the MC's leg and Jade grabbing the MC's ass. There is another canonical scene in EP9 when the MC thinks to himself so that Sage never finds out that her mother Jade hit on the MC. Hit on and not fucked. Then we find out canonically so that Stephen wants the divorce and Jade tells Stephen so that it ruins the reputation. Sage also knows so that her parents want to divorce. She didn't say it explicitly, but you can clearly tell. Even if the MC didn't do anything with Jade, there will be discord between Sage and the MC if Sage finds out about it. Of course it gets worse when the MC has become a bit DIK with Jade.
Of course EP3 Major choice, what else? Any other Jade content is blocked while MC being on J&M path. Dany haven't noticed anything. No chance, unless she have a wallhack built into her eyes and she seen through desk how Jade jerked off the MCs dick there.

Of course Josy blushed because the MC saw his old profile picture on Josy's cell phone. The MC just didn't bring it up so Josy lied in EP9 when she told the MC that she doesn't talk about the MC that much. That's the point, Josy had a crush on the MC even before they got their summer job together. This is all a bit embarrassing for Josy. That's all. I think Josy is damn cute in the entire scene.
Why would she won't blush if she showed him accidently their photo from date? I can't get your logic. One easy and simple question to you. What photo is more "cute" to look at and do other things with it (lol) - some imaginated and secret "very old" photo from Rooster or the one Josy took at their date? MC easily figured out that Josy talks a MUCH about him with her dad, so he wanted to speak with him by phone and invited him to back home with Josy together in a subtle way.

Maya explains to the MC at Thanksgiving dinner why she sometimes seems cold. It's because of her mother, because otherwise she wouldn't be able to lead a normal life. She's so used to it that she can't stop doing it all the time. It is Maya's self-protection from disappointments. That's not unusual.
Acting cold when you have to used to something is not similar to act cold with your boyfriend or girlfriend. I don't think that Maya was "cold" with Josy. Self-protection from disappointments - yes. But it have nothing with having sex, etc. She wasn't that cold at dorm party or in 3-some at Halloween. In EP10 in J&M branch she came there to fuck, literally, she find herself comfortable with MC, which is new to her and she enjoys it and became more confident because of this.

The whole restaurant thing will come back to the MC whether the MC declined or accepted the offer. If Sage finds out about the restaurant and that the MC knew about it, Sage will confront the MC. Of course it gets worse if the MC accepted the offer and the next level of escalation would be if he used the restaurant.
Quinn have no proofs other than MC "yes" he said to her in case he accepted the offer but never used restaurant.

People get sick, that's true. But I forgot to write down one detail. When you are sick, you need medicine, but when you have injuries like swelling, bruises, you should put ice on it. What does Riona want to get again? Real ice cream. Let's be honest, Mick and Vinny didn't ask Riona to get in the van, they forcefully put Riona in the van. I would be more surprised if Riona doesn't even have a bruise. So we already know what Mick and Vinny have done, just not what they're going to do next. Of course it's a foreshadowing. I would be surprised if DPC had been a bit more explicit. I just mean so that it wasn't written on the red sneakers that Chad and Troy are a gay couple.
ouff... Riona wanted the ICE, not the ice-cream. The fridge at the HOTs is broken and can't produce ICE. That's what she talked about to MC and goed for it.

You're misunderstanding something. This is all a huge clue. What do we learn from Becky herself in EP10? That she doesn't know who the guy with the big cock in the photo is and Becky considers not only the MC, but also Leon. Why? Because Leon wrote it himself in a Rooster Cluck and Sarah did that too. What is Becky known for? Gossip. Next to Becky are Riona and Camila and if the MC was DIK, the two of them had a lot of gossip. Including the canonical cum petition. I also want a DIK to fuck brother Becky. Whom? Leon, Becky's second candidate. Leon said yes so he wouldn't sleep alone in the tent.
:HideThePain: Becky is a dumb stupid bitch. Even if you let her blow MC at the HOT's party she will not recognize it until you lose Beer Pong by playing with Camila (or auto lose being on shrooms). Leon, Tommy... god, they are gossip more than Becky sometimes. Leon wanted the dorm girls to think it was his dick, just to bang with of them, or to get a chance at least.

Maya's courage challenge to Josy is exaggerated with the beer pong. Josy asked Maya for a kiss, nothing more. I think it's better not to let Josy and Maya's Chicken Race get out of hand. This could lead to problems between Josy and Maya at some point. It's one thing to have a threesome relationship, but it's another thing to keep a threesome relationship going.
Some hints for ya: a-n-a-l, s-a-g-e :WeSmart:Josy will struggle, ofc, but won't chicken out, lol. And bringing Sage into the bed could have a consequences for their relationship. But honestly, such scene would be so fucking damned hot and complex, that's no way the DPC will made it optional lol. But who knows. Sage & Quinn was optional too and the consequences is barely, but already visible. Dare game is their thing for the moment. How long in will last and where will lead to, nobody knows :rolleyes:

No, I only have 1 save without beer pong. Maya then just challenges Josy to kiss the MC in a socially embarrassing way. Are you familiar with that? It's exactly what Josy said during English class. Without beer pong, you're killing three birds with one stone. The chicken race doesn't get out of hand, Becky doesn't get any gossip material and Leon has a night with Becky.
I'm aware of it. Regarding Becky - she never attend or comes close when Josy plays with MC. In case with Josy - gossip about what? naked Josy? Is it some kind of material to gossip for?

Fact, there is money. The images still have a connection to the game. Moon and money. The MC can steal money from Jill and that had consequences. So it's better not to steal money from Maya. What do the giant spider, the fire and the film tape have in common? There was a giant spider in Leon's room in EP9 and the MC even said that he wasn't afraid of spiders, but then they don't have to be that big. What happened to the room? The conversation between Heather and the MC. Elena tells Tommy in EP8 so he could get burned and which room definitely wasn't checked for cameras? Tommy's room where he fucked Christie. Hamsters and flowers. What the MC has to take care of. His pets and his plant.
When MC steal money from Jill it sets a particular variable to "True" and noticed even in official guide. Any other money "stealing" is not tracked or recorded and can't have consequences bc this actions doesn't set any variables. And I'll skip the rest :Kappa:

The fish will bring money and the flowers will bring good blowjobs. The remaining two pictures have to do with Josy and Maya. Maya and Josy became a couple when they shared a tent together in the summer and a year later, Josy, Maya and the MC are lying in a tent where it's cold outside. Equal three-way relationship.
:PogChamp: What if MC found that "gay" or forget to water them in EP8? No blowjobs then?! The fuck?!

You only see the UFO, but I see three kids going to a house. What movie did Maya and the MC watch in EP1? ”The Secret in His Closet". There is a Jonathan who is supposed to hide under the bed. Who can hide under Maya's bed. The MC. Even the title of the film is somehow familiar. In Derek's Closet, Is there something secret? A camera. Maybe more.
Kids supposed to hide from the UFO? Or a crazy old man they watched for? Is that old man came from UFO? Let's figure this out, because it seems quite important :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Can anyone post the latest news from yesterday about Episode 11?

I wrote dialogue until Wednesday, after which I started working on static renders to get a short break from writing. I've been working on Sage, Quinn, Jill and some other spoilery scenes. I have a good flow going on with the art and will continue working on it next week.

I am planning what I can show as the first preview. I'm sure there will be something to show this month.

The animation queue is still looking solid. PCs have a good render speed and plenty left to render.

Q&A
The second part of the Q&A will be released sometime next week.

Polls
If you missed it, there's currently a Special render poll live . Your vote matters as it's a close poll between Maya and Isabella. The poll ends next Friday.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Oddly enough I used the search function before posting using these terms:
All I got was randomized nonsense that had one of these words in it.

Reactions: soprano31

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
#1 Skin and skin tone of the guy in the white sweater. We know that only MC and Tommy shares the same skin and such tone. The MC's skin tone in game is a pig like pink :rolleyes: There is no sense that this is Tommy, so it's MC. MC usually don't wear such clothes. Why he is in sweater? Probably because he had to meet some specific "standards". Who could have the most "strange" standards and ideas about them? Probably Patrick. Well, Maya sitting nearby MC only confirms this guess and where they are.

#3 Derek in a sweater (very uncommon thing with him, you know), in a new place and with a picture or photograph of a Christian cross behind his back. What would be your guess? What the hell is the place and what's happening there?

#4-5 Maya which is worried or upset about something in a completely new place and in a very "modest" and covering outfit. Up to the moment in the game, we haven't visited only the Maya's home. What a chance that she/they at some random place rather than her home? Since it's obviously a someone's home, not a restaraunt, nor an office - make your guesses.

#2 Well, only this picture could be considered as a less or more spoiler free. But DPC shown us Sage in a more decent and convenient place(s) / scenes. A date with her in restaraunt, spending time with her in HOT's pool and fucking her in the tent at the BBQ party. Feel free to swap one of those I mentioned with one you picked for her. I think DPC made a better choice. What about you?

Just pay attention to details (not in a way and approach that dalli_x usually uses, hell no! :KEK: ). If you don't see some odd things and resembles in the pictures you suggested to use as previews it's ok, but others will notice and figure out and then spread out everywhere. The difference is that the properly picked preview can generate a dozens of guesses and theories with no obvious winners. And the other thing when someone will find out and write a dominating theory with a hard grounds for it for a badly picked preview, so it will become a spoiler finally. Do you feel the difference and purpose of a really good preview?
you then are saying that if DPC had used one of those renders as a preview it would have clearly revealed the whole scene? ruining the surprise

I don't agree at all, and I don't explain instead how disclosing later, but still before the release of the chapter, the menu image where MC is locked in the garage didn't spoil anything

Sage from that scene was on DPС's profile in his discord server for a while, but no one could guess where she was.
The main flaw in your reasoning is that you're talking about it post facto, when the game is already out.
In hindsight, I for one agree with DPС's decision to hide the Sage preview from the player for most of the development. We ended up with a really huge surprise in the form of Sage being presented to the player in a new form.
Also, there's no guarantee that DPС has already created the scene in Bella's house. Maybe the first scene of ep 11 is the resolution of Riona's situation and his intention to ignore the previews makes sense.
But considering he spent a month making animations for the sex scenes, it's likely the renders are related to that. Could be a scene with Zoey or some kind of threesome, we can't get into DPC's head.
I don't understand the point of what you are saying....

only in retrospect can one say whether a preview would have been so much revelatory or not. before any preview might be or might not be so depending on the opinions, theories everyone makes about it.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

I wrote dialogue until Wednesday, after which I started working on static renders to get a short break from writing. I've been working on Sage, Quinn, Jill and some other spoilery scenes. I have a good flow going on with the art and will continue working on it next week.

I am planning what I can show as the first preview. I'm sure there will be something to show this month.

The animation queue is still looking solid. PCs have a good render speed and plenty left to render.

Q&A
The second part of the Q&A will be released sometime next week.

Polls
If you missed it, there's currently a Special render poll live . Your vote matters as it's a close poll between Maya and Isabella. The poll ends next Friday.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Classic DPC :HideThePain:.
9a79c9c7-e983-46e6-a318-619e7bcbb8eb_text.gif

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The whole restaurant thing will come back to the MC whether the MC declined or accepted the offer. If Sage finds out about the restaurant and that the MC knew about it, Sage will confront the MC. Of course it gets worse if the MC accepted the offer and the next level of escalation would be if he used the restaurant.
I think you misunderstand the restaurant business ... from what we see the restaurant is simply a consensual activity. The customer pays cash and gets (gloryhole) sex, the girls have sex and get part of the cash, Quinn gets some cash for her efforts.
Camila, Riona, Sarah, Quinn do not look like anybody forced them to participate, they do it to earn some cash and they like to have sex or at least do not mind ...

The free tuition is similar. According to Mona's documents Burke trades free 3 year sholarships for sex. Again these are consensual deals, arranged by Quinn. If not consensual, it would be forced prostitution or rape and sooner or later the girl would go to the police. Mona was not able to do it, so she canceled the deal. We don't know the details why she left the college and where she went.

The biggest impact on Sage would be that her father paid the girls for sex ... but she probably would not be surprised.
If Sage knew about the whole range of drug dealing and prostitution Quinn organizes as vize-president of the HOTs, there might be consequences for Quinn.

Apart from that I guess that the whole restaurant and free tuition theme is already finished and won't come up again.
(After the visit at the Burke's there is a scene where mc calls Bella and in the background you see how an angry Quinn leaves Burke's office. It looks like he canceled the free tuition business since it is no longer a secret.)

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You're misunderstanding something. This is all a huge clue. What do we learn from Becky herself in EP10? That she doesn't know who the guy with the big cock in the photo is and Becky considers not only the MC, but also Leon. Why? Because Leon wrote it himself in a Rooster Cluck and Sarah did that too. What is Becky known for? Gossip. Next to Becky are Riona and Camila and if the MC was DIK, the two of them had a lot of gossip. Including the canonical cum petition. I also want a DIK to fuck brother Becky. Whom? Leon, Becky's second candidate. Leon said yes so he wouldn't sleep alone in the tent.
The reaction of students on the DIK photos on the billboard may vary if mc's dick was also part of Tybalt's presentation.
If Becky gave mc a BJ during the HOTs' party, she should remember.
I remember a scene where she brags that she deepthroated and completely took him in.
On MJ path (in the library) she may call dibs on a foursome with mc and MJ.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Having known the dude for so many years, these accusations don't make sense, he's not lazy and never has been. But it is obvious to me that his approach to development has changed, he takes into account the speed of rendering animations and that you need to give it time so that the equipment does not stand idle. The game itself is changing too, we have passed the "middle" and are moving towards the end, although it is still relatively far away.

Regarding poll... it may just be an episode number, EP11 or EP12, but it's about a year in terms of getting the content. So poll have sense.
Hold up, do you know him personally or something ? :LOL: or you referring to the same knowledge as everyone has of him?!:whistle:
you don't know the guy, all you know is what he say, how trustworthy is that, well, that is up to you to decide. There are folks who eat every word he say as some kind of bible, and there are some of us, who are way more skeptical of him, based on his actions rather than his words .

I remember, countless time when he said, for example how this and that will speed up his development time, like he no longer does, monthly special renders , so he can focus more on the game, well, we didnt see any improvment at all. :whistle:

in his latest development cycle during episode 10, he come out and said, that he is around 60-70% around in may, and then somehow he was able to drag out the remaining thing around 7 more mouth coming out with an exuse that now he makes 60 fps animations.

there is only one thing he is honest about, when he admitted, take everything he say with a grain of salt;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
only in retrospect can one say whether a preview would have been so much revelatory or not. before any preview might be or might not be so depending on the opinions, theories everyone makes about it.
exactly. since you don't really know the context of any of these scenes, you can't really say they are spoilers, lets say he post this picture, without playing the episode this is just a random picture when Rio looking at her phone.
BeingADIK 2024-02-11 02-13-33-73.jpg

now if He would have posted this, that would be a different story.
Sorry if you press H to hide the text, its also hide the snow effect :whistle::ROFLMAO:, so he could not even use these photos :LOL:, but you get my point.(y)
BeingADIK 2024-02-11 02-14-09-47.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
exactly. since you don't really know the context of any of these scenes, you can't really say they are spoilers, lets say he post this picture, without playing the episode this is just a random picture when Rio looking at her phone.
View attachment 3344469

now if He would have posted this, that would be a different story. Sorry if you press H to hide the text, its also hide the snow effect :whistle::ROFLMAO:, so he could not even use these photos :LOL:, but you get my point.(y)
View attachment 3344470
Just like the photo of Rio phone in the snow without full context you don't know what's going on here or a photo at Maya's parents house without context you don't know what going on other then your there for thanksgiving

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What everyone should think about is when and why Stephen Burke became dean at B&R. What if the reason Stephen Burke became dean was to end scholarships for sex? When? At the time Jill started college and Geoff Royce put him to it. Stephen has finished it and then new rumors arise and Geoff urgently needs to talk to Stephen during EP5 Preps. The reason was Mona because she asked a Preps for sex on her own initiative. Stephen gets this information and asks Mona about sex to confirm the information.

Stephen likes to go drinking with his friends. Geoff Royce is an alcoholic and he knows Stephen Burke. Maybe they're buddies and go drinking together.
What if Geoff asked Stephen to become dean at B&R and clear up the rumors or perhaps the facts at the time. The reason for this could have been Jill, who was about to go to college and Geoff asked the houseman Stephen if he was cleaning up at B&R. As Cathy says. Newspapers sometimes print old stories. In EP8 we have a newspaper, the only question is whether it is an old or new story?
ca7f7784-428c-4883-b61c-78b1650b6c5b_text.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You do not understand it, do you. The picture would have been the biggest spoiler DCP could have ever made. It's not explicit and no one would probably have thought of Mick and Vinny.

But damn. A cute girl is walking around alone in the middle of the night. Who can honestly say that this scene did not surprise them?

The mere speculation about it is enough for something bad to happen to Riona and the surprise effect would have been completely lost.
do you even know what a Spoiler is ?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Have you actually read it?:unsure:
well, i guess you misunderstand my comment then. Rio looking at her phone is not a spoiler, the other picture, I posted when She got kidnaped, is a spoiler, like I said, if he posted that one that would be a spoiler.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes