f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It is possible that Josy commuted, as she only commuted to high school at the time. If the high school is right in the middle of the distance from where Iris and Pete live, then it would be possible. But that is not the point.

The crucial factor is that Josy is living with her father in her last year of high school. Maya said yes in EP5, so she visited Josy and met Monica and Tommy. Maya was with Josy who lives in her father's house and this house is near the MC and his father's house.

Not only Josy, but also Maya could have raved about the MC earlier. Maybe you saw him, maybe even the MC on his bike with Zoey in tow. Maybe only Josy or maybe only Maya saw him when she was waiting for the bus because she was going home after the bush at Josy's. Maybe he took the train and blurred out the picture of the MC that Zoey drew on the train. How has the picture on the train changed? The MC's picture has a beard. Somehow the MC manages to denigrate Steve's image with a beard.

The question is which came first, the chicken or the egg. The question is more about who had the beard first, Steve's picture or the MC's picture. Hahaha. Wait..., no, hahaha. Did I come across something there?

In EP9, Josy tells the MC not to be Steve (no beard). Steve was Maya's beard. This allowed Maya to visit Josy. Their lesbian relationship was still secret. Maya kept Steve away by using her religious father and making it clear to Steve that there is no sex before marriage and that's why she sleeps with her high school girlfriend, Josy. But Patrick wanted to get to know Steve and Steve probably said that Maya would always sleep with Josy because Patrick was religious. Patrick confronted Maya and Maya told the truth. Josy tells the MC not to be Steve because the MC called Josy Josephine. Too formal. The MC shouldn't be too formal with Patrick like Steve used to be. Before visiting her parents, Maya told the MC to do it himself, but Derek said, but also a completely different person.
You should stick to content of the game.
Theories are best proved by providing screenshots or part of the dialog copied from the script so that people can find and play those scenes by themselves.

I played Ep1-10 100% recently and I cannot remember a scene where "Steve was Maya's beard." ???

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The image of Rio above, looking at her phone, not fit in to any of the categories, because it's not Reveal anything.

This image of Sage he used as a preview was actually a Spoiler, because it Revealed a plot element,namingly the Date with her, what we assumed is gonna happen at one point, but this Image itself confirmed that it will happen in this episode. so this is actually a spoiler

"with the implication that the experience of discovering the plot naturally, as the creator intended it, has been robbed of its full effect "
View attachment 3345990

Please don't answer !!!! THX.
in fact to be a spoiler it must reveal something extraordinary and unexpected, not simply something that will happen in the chapter.

if it reveals something highly predictable, "normal" it is simply a preview, otherwise what would be the point of previews? to see how much PDC, from chapter to chapter, deforms the girls' facial expressions?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
in fact to be a spoiler it must reveal something extraordinary and unexpected, not simply something that will happen in the chapter.

if it reveals something highly predictable, "normal" it is simply a preview, otherwise what would be the point of previews? to see how much PDC, from chapter to chapter, deforms the girls' facial expressions?
and with this we kind of get back to the origin of this whole story, namely that MR cake not posted any preview because according to him they are all spoilers, but unless in the past 2 month all he did was working exclusively on Rio content - something that I heavily doubt in - then he simply either lying or just to lazy to bother with it becasue he reached the point long time ago where he not even need promote the game anymore, or even give something to the audience to keep them engaged during the development time, because that would lead to the question " when is the next update ? " , and he doesn't like that at all.:whistle::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did not mean images of "beards" in the game.
(The first one actually can only be seen if you pick the option : draw funny face. (Other options : Draw dicks and Don't draw))

I meant dialogues like this in Ep5 :

mc "Do you know her dad well?"
my "Pete? I wouldn't say well. I used to visit her before my dad found out about us."
my "I met Tommy and his mom Monica a few times back then, too."
my "But none of them knew about us. I mean...about our relationship."
my "As far as they are concerned, we were just friends."
my "And given how it worked out for me with my parents, Josy didn't plan on telling either of hers."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna and dalli_x

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
About the Ep11 Spoiler discussion :

There are more than enough hints at the end of Ep10 what to expect :
- The mystery of who placed the (Cathy and) DIK pictures is revealed -> Beth, the cafeteria worker
- It is likely that we will also learn more about the spy camera in Derek's closet ...
- Did Zoey make it back home savely after the party?
- Tommy and Heather have a serious talk ...
- Drug war between Quinn and Vinny escalates with Riona being captured by Vinny ...
- The story about Maya's student loan continues ...

About the timeframe :
mc "{i}What am I thankful for?{/i}"
mc "{i}I'm thankful for that Thanksgiving. It brought everyone a lot closer.{/i}"
mc "{i}Which is ironic, because it was also the worst Thanksgiving I've ever experienced.{/i}"
mc "{i}And that horrible holiday weekend was only just beginning.{/i}"

What more information do you expect from DPC besides the release date?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kpyna and dalli_x

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
MADAME: “Jade never told you what happened to your mother.”

SAGE: “She told me enough.”

MADAME: “No, I am your mother.”

SAGE: “No. No. That’s not true. That’s impossible!”

MADAME: “Search your feelings, you know it to be true.”

SAGE: “No! No!”

MADAME: "What's more...check your new boyfriend's contact list on his phone."
1707674447487.png

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
About the Ep11 Spoiler discussion :

There are more than enough hints at the end of Ep10 what to expect :
- The mystery of who placed the (Cathy and) DIK pictures is revealed -> Beth, the cafeteria worker
is that the case? She has a bunch of the DIK pictures, but the Cathy flyer? My hypothesis is that she rather posts those DIK photos as a revenge for Cathy, blaming them that she had to quit?!

screenshot0013.png

Granted one could argue that she would take that picture down first and then post the DIK pictures if that would be the case. :unsure:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
MADAME: “Jade never told you what happened to your mother.”

SAGE: “She told me enough.”

MADAME: “No, I am your mother.”

SAGE: “No. No. That’s not true. That’s impossible!”

MADAME: “Search your feelings, you know it to be true.”

SAGE: “No! No!”

MADAME: "What's more...check your new boyfriend's contact list on his phone."
JADE : " YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE ! It was said that you'd Shutdown the Pink Rose, Not join them ! Bring Balance to Feminism Not overcharge people for private sessions! "

MADAME: " I HATE YOU !! "

JADE : " You were my sister ,Rose . I loved you. "

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
and with this we kind of get back to the origin of this whole story, namely that MR cake not posted any preview because according to him they are all spoilers, but unless in the past 2 month all he did was working exclusively on Rio content - something that I heavily doubt in - then he simply either lying or just to lazy to bother with it becasue he reached the point long time ago where he not even need promote the game anymore, or even give something to the audience to keep them engaged during the development time, because that would lead to the question " when is the next update ? " , and he doesn't like that at all.:whistle::LOL:
after the hype burned for the ninth chapter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: actually DPC stopped any attempt to launch what he is working on. add to this that the bulk of the work on the minigames in this chapter he did in the previous one and personally, I found him genuinely enthusiastic only when he talks about his fucking minigames.:cautious::cautious::cautious:

there are 2 highly anticipated "firsts": Bianca and Zoey, especially the second one seems really imminent to me if indeed MC is going home to Neil in the next chapter, very likely.

so I find it believable that he doesn't have anything to show yet, he may not yet have any renderings of a LI or SG that can be used as a preview, while using Zoey (or in the case Bianca) may be too revealing (if the first preview was on Zoey this would put us very much in the view that we will have their "first" second time together)

stupid him not to post a preview of Bella's empty dining room, the patreons would be fine with that too (as evidenced by the poll a while back)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
considering that you can't properly analyse even fictional characters, I'm not sure you are qualified to talk about my " Character Flaws"
not to mention instead of proving my statement wrong, what you can't, you started to attack my personality, not my point, my personality. Thats say more about you than me.

Now, let's try this again, just for fun, and to entertain the topic. Tell me, this image alone all by itself, what is considered a Spoiler about this ?

Not an Implication, not a theory that kicks in to your head by just looking at, but what this Exactly reveals as a Spoiler, what plot or storyline this gives away, directly gives away.?!

Go on, enlighten me ! , But Remember, you not allowed to create a Theory, just purely tell me what is going on this scene, that is considered a Spoiler that reveal or ruin a potential plot
you don't understand the complex mind of dalli_X :Kappa:
8fgmgy.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
is that the case? She has a bunch of the DIK pictures, but the Cathy flyer? My hypothesis is that she rather posts those DIK photos as a revenge for Cathy, blaming them that she had to quit?!

View attachment 3346391

Granted one could argue that she would take that picture down first and then post the DIK pictures if that would be the case. :unsure:
totally agree

having leaked photos after they had been publicly shown at a party where they were rpesent does not seem to me in any way a clue as to having hacked or otherwise gotten their hands on Rusty's laptop to post Cathy's photo

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
after the hype burned for the ninth chapter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: actually DPC stopped any attempt to launch what he is working on. add to this that the bulk of the work on the minigames in this chapter he did in the previous one and personally, I found him genuinely enthusiastic only when he talks about his fucking minigames.:cautious::cautious::cautious:

there are 2 highly anticipated "firsts": Bianca and Zoey, especially the second one seems really imminent to me if indeed MC is going home to Neil in the next chapter, very likely.

so I find it believable that he doesn't have anything to show yet, he may not yet have any renderings of a LI or SG that can be used as a preview, while using Zoey (or in the case Bianca) may be too revealing (if the first preview was on Zoey this would put us very much in the view that we will have their "first" second time together)

stupid him not to post a preview of Bella's empty dining room, the patreons would be fine with that too (as evidenced by the poll a while back)
With the separate monogameous paths both Zoey and Bianca are limited choices :
- Bianca is only available on Jill path and further content with her may require to have told her about Matthew cheating ... a lewd scene with Bianca would require to cheat on Jill.
- Zoey as ex-girlfriend is available on all paths, but except for Others path mc will likely turn down any option for a lewd scene with her since he is now in a serious relationship ...

Reactions: dalli_x

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
You're so... and you're still not right.

This image is a pure cliché. Woman, dark, something bad is happening. Seeing this in so many films.

The cliché is already the spoiler.
That would be true if not for just the previews from ep9 where there were a few cryptic previews that could hint at anything.
ep9_others_branch35.jpg

ep9_bella_branch59.jpg
Not to mention that Zoey's preview with the MC was a very big spoiler in itself.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
You put too much emphasis on the previews. Out of 30 previews of the last ep 3 or 4 are good, most of them are boring and uninformative. These previews generally show that work is in progress and serve to fill the void between episodes.
Instead of previews, he could have each written a hello in patreon and the effect would have been the same.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With the separate monogameous paths both Zoey and Bianca are limited choices :
- Bianca is only available on Jill path and further content with her may require to have told her about Matthew cheating ... a lewd scene with Bianca would require to cheat on Jill.
- Zoey as ex-girlfriend is available on all paths, but except for Others path mc will likely turn down any option for a lewd scene with her since he is now in a serious relationship ...
I don't believe at all that Zoey is impossible for those in the route of an LI, this would make her inclusion in the story completely unnecessary, Zoey and MC will still have to find a point of agreement with their past feelings.

for Bianca no one knows how it will go, it is true that those who are in Jill's path have had extra opportunities, but it does not seem to me that currently the relationship is so advanced as to make a recovery impossible.

I say this also because of the Lynette issue, even that would seem to be precluded to those who are not in Jill's path and who therefore have never seen her house and cannot connect it to the photo in the diary. Bianca, knowing that house, could solve that problem as well. unlikely but not impossible.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes