Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
sj2.png
Josy is Love Josy is life Alady Alady forever
Thank for your many blessings dear Goddess Josy
Your pussy be wet and filled with my cock forever
Alady :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: 19Castiel23

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Partially there is a player choice, the game chooses if you chose "Still have feelings for Josy/Maya in Ep.5". She says the same thing if you had no residual feelings for her and chose to go to her. So Josy’s feelings for MC are a constant, unlike us on the other side of the screen.
The mc would still have to have feelings at some point or he wouldn't be there, right?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Please do not get me wrong. Of course, the MC is definitely not a "Beard" for Josy and Maya if the player follows their branch. Why should he?

But there are also players who aren't romantically interested in JM. In that case I think it's possible, not proven, that it could happen like that. My MC helps his friends with their problems and if another player's MC is only friends with JM, then it's great if he can decide to help his friends JM as Beard.
They wouldn't use MC like that but even off path I wouldn't call it a beard or at least not in a harmful way

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I don't know why write such a big post on such a simple thought. Are you guys really not lazy to write so many letters?
The game is designed in such a way that a player who just started the game can go for Maya or Josy's solo after ep10 even being an Affinity Dik player, which generally devalues the scene in ep4.
The game certainly has suspensions of disbelief, ludonarrative dissonances, and just trivial plot inconsistencies. There's nothing wrong with that. DPC is growing as an author and developer. He makes mistakes and learns.
For example, there are a lot of weird things in ep10 that have been said more than once. Derek's strange motivation, some excessive and even cruel humiliation of Tybalt, incomprehensible complexity with the code for the sake of some hypothetical Sage & Camila.
Okay, I accept that. DPC is not Liu Cixin, and he didn't write The Three-Body Problem. Sometimes you have to make some obvious or non-obvious mistake to get the plot moving.
On the other hand, it seems strange to me to see some deep meaning in these obvious plot inconsistencies and to theorize unnecessarily. But that's just my opinion. The game comes out once a year and I don't see anything wrong to see some hidden clue in a poster or a poorly written phrase in the dialog. People are bored, I get it.
Sigh, scene in EP4 and conditions check was for Throuple, conditions for solo are easier. In terms, if you can consider rejecting all MGs and probably staying away from most SGs for almost 10 episodes just to get a chance for such hypothetical solo paths. And you can't be sure in advance regarding success or fail of this paths progression with a particular affinities. At least it's not clear at all with Maya. While Josy doesn't give a fuck of MC affinity, especially at her potential solo path. Well, we even can't be 100% sure that DPC is not teasing and fucking with players still regarding this J / M solo paths. All might turn in any side at any moment.

Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is a typical Darkwen, he will try to attack the girls you like to make Josy look better. He knows that I don’t care, but he still tries. Again, again and again, he repeats the same action. Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

View attachment 3349063
I wasn't attacking Zoey and Sage, it kinda feels like something might happen with Zoey any if you don't want it, and my only problem with Sage is the same as yours with Josy, always be worried about a redhead. Josy doesn't need my help to look better she more then capable of handling that herself

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I wasn't attacking Zoey and Sage, it kinda feels like something might happen with Zoey any if you don't want it, and my only problem with Sage is the same as yours with Josy, always be worried about a redhead. Josy doesn't need my help to look better she more then capable of handling that herself
Chill, I'm just messing with you :p
But truth, you like poking at girls in response.;)

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Throughout Ep.10, every time Josy started talking about her feelings again, I was like: Damn it, woman, leave me alone! I already told you that I'm with Sage/someone :sneaky: /Jill! This is DPC’s mistake, maybe he did it according to his own views, but he can’t make everyone feel empathy for Josy and some people just don’t like girls who keep hanging on to you. They must remember that no means NO.

And a small bonus, something you should like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fairy tales. Everyone knows that Josy prefers wine over chocolate.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes