Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy is my girl so it can't be NTR if a single Maya is fucking Stan in this fantasy
Someone really brought up the BBC discussion? View attachment 3426802

BaDIK topic never ceases to amaze me... :ROFLMAO:
Thank Darkwen and his BBC fantasy with Maya for this. Of course, he hides behind his love for Josy, but we know these excuses. :ROFLMAO:
And it’s a pity you didn’t see the thread when people were drawing Blacked parodies of the clone series from DPC, it was the golden time of these.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Thank Darkwen and his BBC fantasy with Maya for this. Of course, he hides behind his love for Josy, but we know these excuses. :ROFLMAO:
And it’s a pity you didn’t see the thread when people were drawing Blacked parodies of the clone series from DPC, it was the golden time of these.
I'm sure Patrick would love it if Maya bout home a black boyfriend:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :Kappa: my fantasy is being alone with Josy on a desert island forever :love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just because Patrick wants Maya to be straight so Helen can have grandbabies doesn't mean he's also racist.
He just wants Helen to have grandchildren, or does the hostility towards Maya’s sexuality go further, given Patrick’s views... I can’t say for sure. An assumption based on his views. I won’t go deeper so as not to send the thread off-topic mode.
I’d rather write in another place where we both participate.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Just because Patrick wants Maya to be straight so Helen can have grandbabies doesn't mean he's also racist.
With Patrick you can never be totally sure he's a lot things including being a abusive asshole but that don't mean a racist too but that don't chance how truly awful the guy is

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes