Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Dude her skin is the worst, like I don't even want to check her butt when she was helping to get us beers, Does DPC actually hates her? Also why was she given fake tits considering her family condition. Also Quinn said it right her hair looks like a wet Dog. Lol
The fake boobs are a improvement over her sand paper ass

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is his choice when he purchasing assets, for which he is not responsible. Why? Open the link using with asset in my post. Look at the preview. Could you have said in advance that this skin texture would be terrible in close-up? No.
His responsibility is for not changing bump maps.
Regarding the bad renders, I can guess what the problem is: DPC is in a hurry when posing. Remember the last special render with Maya. Bad, rough shadows. Also a common problem on his other renders. And I understand why. With the DPCs production scale, with 6000 renders/half an hour of animation per year, he turns a blind eye to minor errors. Visual perfectionism will turn a one-year development cycle into a two-year one with a given amount of content; there is already one example exist.
This will make you unhappy again because you will say "why is he licking every render, aren't we waiting enough? I'll be retired when the game is over."

Viewing angles, distant angles and properly selected light can really smooth out the situation with Maya’s skin. But not in every situation distant angles is possible.
A close angle to the light directed from the side only emphasizes the shortcomings.
As an example, yesterday's work with Maya
No serious skin problems.
He can find other assets to use imagine if Maya had the same skin as Tara from CS throuple fans would be big enough to have there nation

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He can find other assets to use imagine if Maya had the same skin as Tara from CS throuple fans would be big enough to have there nation
Now he can't do it. Change the skin texture - the character looks completely different. Recently explained this in another thread and saved a screenshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Now he can't do it. Change the skin texture - the character looks completely different. Recently explained this in another thread and saved a screenshot.
Of course at this point a change would be odd yet there are a lot of TV shows where characters end up being played by someone else even in really good shows

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

ep3_maya_grass1.jpg ep10_mj_solo12.jpg ep9_jm_branch9.jpg

if we recognized that these were the same character I think we will be able to do it again :ROFLMAO:

p.s. the third render counts as another example of a terrible render used without realizing its ugliness
the first one, on the other hand, represents the maximum reached by Maya, third chapter....

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunizz

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3426403 View attachment 3426407 View attachment 3426419

if we recognized that these were the same character I think we will be able to do it again :ROFLMAO:

p.s. the third render counts as another example of a terrible render used without realizing its ugliness
the first one, on the other hand, represents the maximum reached by Maya, third chapter....
Third render. Felice, I'm eating atm. :HideThePain:
But it’s clear that this is the same character, but this implementation... bruh.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I honestly don't get what you complain or try to about.
I think you have completely misunderstood what i wrote. I wasn't complaining about the changes. I have only noted that the changes in visuals in BaDIK have taken place yet did not result in complaints from the players. Which was to demonstrate that your claim how a change to Maya's skin would cause people to complain about implausibility "because it's late in the game" as pretty unlikely. In my opinion it's far more likely players would actually welcome such change. Not bitch about it.

Reactions: Gunizz

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maya looks like a completely different person, this is not an option.
I feel we have vastly different ideas of what "completely different person" means. To me, that still looks like Maya, just without excessive normal map distracting me from her actual appearance.

A replacement like that certainly is an option, just not one DPC is willing to take. I mean the game is at what, half point at the moment? Not sure what benefit is there in saddling the players with shitty renders for another 5-10 years when they long forgotten the first episodes.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I feel we have vastly different ideas of what "completely different person" means. To me, that still looks like Maya, just without excessive normal map distracting me from her actual appearance.

A replacement like that certainly is an option, just not one DPC is willing to take. I mean the game is at what, half point at the moment? Not sure what benefit is there in saddling the players with shitty renders for another 5-10 years when they long forgotten the first episodes.
She looks more like a distant version of Maya from another AVN than the real Maya. An option would be to correct the existing texture, but for some reason he not doing this.

Reactions: Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes