ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Even though I think DPC can be a bit of a dick, while we would all like faster updates, at least DPC has a proven history of finishing a game and delivering quality content, something a lot of devs fail with.
should we start posting developers who already finished games too, and proved themself?:whistle::cautious::coffee:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
should we start posting developers who already finished games too, and proved themself?:whistle::cautious::coffee:
Well, I can name a developer, who have been working for years on more than one game, while doing constant reworks, others who have abandoned the game after being supported by Patreons for a long time.

The point I was making is that he can keep to a development schedule and achieve what he wants to do.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Well, I can name a developer, who have been working for years on more than one game, while doing constant reworks, others who have abandoned the game after being supported by Patreons for a long time.

The point I was making is that he can keep to a development schedule and achieve what he wants to do.
i understood that reference :KEK:

Reactions: weirdscix
Feb 22, 2021
Hello guys!
At the end of episode 3 you have to choose who will host you (isabella, sage, derek), which is the best choice?
also, if you choose to continue the josy&maya route, will you only miss the immediately following scene with the teacher (jade) or will this route be lost in general?
Thanks !

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hello guys!
At the end of episode 3 you have to choose who will host you (isabella, sage, derek), which is the best choice?
also, if you choose to continue the josy&maya route, will you only miss the immediately following scene with the teacher (jade) or will this route be lost in general?
Thanks !
In the third chapter you choose which character you are interested in. This in itself has no major consequences.

If you do not show up for your appointment with Jade, the story with her ends. And also the one with Cathy, which in turn ends the one with Bella.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hello guys!
Thanks !
Depends on future plans: Bella is best for Bella and/or Jill routes, Sage is better for Sage route, and also Others route if your focus is on the other HOTs in that path, Derek is probably best for Josy and Maya (simply because there's less temptations thrown in from the other routes).

Choosing Josy and Maya closes off the Jade route.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And on the Quinn path if he is dressed in a tux and brings flowers to Quinn in front of all the HOTS.

Certainly she would like this very much!!!!!

:ROFLMAO:
That would be such a romantic scene I would even propose in front of everybody.
It will be a great story to tell our children someday.

• Haha
Reactions: znar25 and UrFriend
Aug 29, 2023
I looked this up on Dr. PinkCake’s Patreon blog out of curiosity.
  • Episode 1 of Acting Lessons dropped May 2018.
  • Ep 2, mid-May.
  • Ep 3, mid-June.
  • Ep 4, mid-July.
  • Ep 5, mid-August.
  • Ep 6, mid-September.
  • Ep 7, mid-October.
  • Ep 8 (final), December 2018.
Eight episodes in eight months. I know; it’s hard to imagine lately!

While Dr. PinkCake was dropping those last episodes, he was simultaneously developing Being a DIK. He completed four episodes—the entirety of Season 1—in 2019. I get why it took him longer to work on Being a DIK: more paths, mini-games, and detail.

He’s since slowed down a lot. Partly because of perfectionism, and partly to milk (and potentially lose) patrons. But that quarterly schedule shows us what he’s truly capable of.

Looking.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes