Aug 29, 2023
Can somebody explain to me the save file transfer between seasons? What does it do?
Well I can explain how it works on my Mac; I’m pretty sure Android and Windows work the same.

Basically there’s a folder in your computer which contains all your Being a DIK saves. I have many runs; monogamous runs for Isabella, Jill, Josy and Maya, Sage, Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Lily, Jade, Cathy, Nora, Josy only, Maya only, Zoey, and nobody; plus a fuckboy route which avoids monogamy. Plus variant routes where my MC is more of a DIK or more of a CHICK. Plus new routes my girl and I are doing together.

Plus, for convenience, I have save points throughout the game so I can visit certain scenes in different runs. If I wanna see the MC take Cammy and Riona to the Haunted Mansion escape room, I can; if I wanna see him take Jill to it, or Bella, or Josy and Maya, I have that too.

And every time I complete season 2, the app tells me to save the file so it can be transferred to the next season. Then when I open the season 3 app and select “Continue,” it taps that folder, shows me all the files from the end of season 2, and imports the file I select.

The season 3 app has its own folder for its saves, but it still looks at the seasons 1-2 app folder for the imports.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Absolutely unlikely. After Vinny and Mick's actions, they can't just let Riona go again. Riona positively identified Vinny. This was a kidnapping, a serious crime. Vinny definitely doesn't want to go to prison.:rolleyes:

There are only 3 ways for Riona to get out of this. Either she can escape, be freed or work with Vinny in the future. Anything else would be unbelievable after the kidnapping operation.:unsure:
Rio wakes up out of a bad dream.....

• Wow
Reactions: dalli_x

kibititon

Mar 18, 2024
Well I can explain how it works on my Mac; I’m pretty sure Android and Windows work the same.

Basically there’s a folder in your computer which contains all your Being a DIK saves. I have many runs; monogamous runs for Isabella, Jill, Josy and Maya, Sage, Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Lily, Jade, Cathy, Nora, Josy only, Maya only, Zoey, and nobody; plus a fuckboy route which avoids monogamy. Plus variant routes where my MC is more of a DIK or more of a CHICK. Plus new routes my girl and I are doing together.

Plus, for convenience, I have save points throughout the game so I can visit certain scenes in different runs. If I wanna see the MC take Cammy and Riona to the Haunted Mansion escape room, I can; if I wanna see him take Jill to it, or Bella, or Josy and Maya, I have that too.

And every time I complete season 2, the app tells me to save the file so it can be transferred to the next season. Then when I open the season 3 app and select “Continue,” it taps that folder, shows me all the files from the end of season 2, and imports the file I select.

The season 3 app has its own folder for its saves, but it still looks at the seasons 1-2 app folder for the imports.
Thanks for the information, but I was more interested how does it affect the story? Do decisions matter?

Aug 29, 2023
Thanks for the information, but I was more interested how does it affect the story? Do decisions matter?
Moving from the Seasons 1-2 app to the Season 3 app simply continues the story. But your choice of love interest in episode 8 really affects the story most: You’re going to be on that path in episodes 9-10. The B-plots (or the “canonical stuff”—planning the parties, Maya’s tuition, Lynette’s diary, Zoey realizing she loves the MC) are gonna happen regardless, but the A-plot (the MC’s growing relationship/s with the girl/s he chose) is gonna be greatly different, and affect the B-plot stuff in various ways. As is whether you remain faithful to that chosen LI.

Likewise your DIK/Neutral/Chick status: it’s gonna be settled by episode 8, and affect which choices you’re allowed to make, the girl/s you’ve chosen, and your dialogue. Dr. PinkCake put a shitton of variables in this game, and tries to make them all count. Not always in ways I appreciate, but hey, he’s the writer.

Reactions: UrFriend

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 3452763

So, this is a secret passage/stairwell from the gender studies room to the campus. On the other hand, it is unclear what they are doing there. After all, gender studies are over.
Or have new courses started in the same office? Or vice versa, they needed to get into this room from somewhere outside.
Besides, it looks like it's going to be a lewd scene. Cammy picked up part of his T-shirt. Maybe she'll give him a blowjob or something like that.
This is interesting. So it's a kind of stairwell, escape route or access for maintenance work. Since my CHICK MC doesn't know these rooms, the preview could only be for the "Other" branch.

If there wasn't an if. What is there no if? The DIKs are keen to catch whoever took the photos and distributed them around the college and who planted the camera in Derek's closet. Beth gets caught by Leon, Chen and the other guys. This means that all DIKs keep their eyes open. The MC may have seen Camila enter these premises and goes after Camila. Curiosity.

It doesn't necessarily only have to lead from gender studies to these spaces. It could also lead to the college basement. Who works there? Building superintendent. Nobody would suspect a janitor of installing secret cameras because he also carries out repair work. For example, installing lamps. If the caretaker also helped Rusty and his father renovate the Mansion 2 years ago, the caretaker could have installed the cameras. The only question would then be whether he did this on behalf of someone or independently?

Sep 26, 2023
It doesn't necessarily only have to lead from gender studies to these spaces. It could also lead to the college basement. Who works there? Building superintendent. Nobody would suspect a janitor of installing secret cameras because he also carries out repair work. For example, installing lamps. If the caretaker also helped Rusty and his father renovate the Mansion 2 years ago, the caretaker could have installed the cameras. The only question would then be whether he did this on behalf of someone or independently?
Judging by the configuration of the stairwell, it can't lead to a basement, only floors above the auditorium.

screen_01.png screen_02.png screen_03.png screen_04.png screen_05.png screen_06.png screen_07.png screen_08.png

But others students could have sneaked up during the classes. Like Beth.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
This is interesting. So it's a kind of stairwell, escape route or access for maintenance work. Since my CHICK MC doesn't know these rooms, the preview could only be for the "Other" branch.

If there wasn't an if. What is there no if? The DIKs are keen to catch whoever took the photos and distributed them around the college and who planted the camera in Derek's closet. Beth gets caught by Leon, Chen and the other guys. This means that all DIKs keep their eyes open. The MC may have seen Camila enter these premises and goes after Camila. Curiosity.

This happened during ep 6. If you're on Maya and Josy's branch, you're talking to Maya and she's checking your memory from your awkward dialogue in ep1. But if you're on another branch, Sarah suggests sneaking out of class and you fuck Sarah in her dorm room.
In general, this is a rather strange place, considering that, according to DPC himself, it is difficult for him to find the right preview for fear of spoilers.
I have several theories.
1) Camilla offered to just have sex in an unusual place.
2) For some reason, they tried to get into the gender studies class from the top floor. As I understood from the layout, the gender studies class is located one floor below the floor where there is a large hall for public performances (Tybalt's presentation and Jill's concert). For some reason, they had to go downstairs. If you pay attention, Camilla doesn't look sad, she's in a good mood and she's in a playful mood. You're probably right. MC saw Camille entering this room with a stairwell and followed her. But why did Camilla have to go down to the floor below? What could possibly be in a gender studies class? Maybe she needs to steal something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, if last update is any indication, it'll be New Years or thereabouts of.

Ideally DPC would utilize all the shortcuts and tools he's gotten from his years of making the game and from the support for the game to quicken the process to the point of going back to two a year, minimum, but that's obviously asking too much from somebody making...........over 10k a month.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Uhh... did anybody ever get this scene? I unlocked it when the MC is at Bella's house for the first time. If you go into her reading room which is the far left-side door and check out the mask on the wall, you can get this scene. It's very clearly James:

1710813816000.png

Reactions: DavDR

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This happened during ep 6. If you're on Maya and Josy's branch, you're talking to Maya and she's checking your memory from your awkward dialogue in ep1. But if you're on another branch, Sarah suggests sneaking out of class and you fuck Sarah in her dorm room.
In general, this is a rather strange place, considering that, according to DPC himself, it is difficult for him to find the right preview for fear of spoilers.
I have several theories.
1) Camilla offered to just have sex in an unusual place.
2) For some reason, they tried to get into the gender studies class from the top floor. As I understood from the layout, the gender studies class is located one floor below the floor where there is a large hall for public performances (Tybalt's presentation and Jill's concert). For some reason, they had to go downstairs. If you pay attention, Camilla doesn't look sad, she's in a good mood and she's in a playful mood. You're probably right. MC saw Camille entering this room with a stairwell and followed her. But why did Camilla have to go down to the floor below? What could possibly be in a gender studies class? Maybe she needs to steal something?
They could be so-called maintenance corridors. They actually exist in many larger buildings. This in itself is nothing unusual. It is therefore quite conceivable that the maintenance corridor in the preview is not necessarily the same as in EP6.

But if he is, then in EP6 Sarah went up with the MC and in Preview Camila probably went down. But the question then remains, what does Camila want in the space of gender studies?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Uhh... did anybody ever get this scene? I unlocked it when the MC is at Bella's house for the first time. If you go into her reading room which is the far left-side door and check out the mask on the wall, you can get this scene. It's very clearly James:

View attachment 3457309
Given how recently saw the MC's propensity to hallucinate it kinda cast a whole new light on this scene

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

View attachment 3457309
ep9_bella_dance11b.jpg ep5_morning1f.jpg

This dude have some facial features of James, but it's hard to say is it him or not. In Bella's branch in EP10 she mentioning that "they" don't know where is James. "They" is highly probable is military/army.

This scene is only shown if MC played with mask from the wall. Result (showed or not) is saved in variable and this variable is not discarded between 1-2 and 3 seasons, so this could have sense in the future.

ep2_bellaStudy (True/False)

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes