Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In his Q&A DPC said that two of his favourite lewd scene to write were the two big anal only scenes in which MC fucks Sage and Bella in the ass for the first time, so I think this pattern will repeat in next episodes. My main candidates for ep 11 are obviously Josy and Maya, as after all the teasing during Halloween threesome I expected to see at least one of them trying it in ep10. The way I feel anal will be introduced is by a dare in the game they are playing, either by MC to both of them or more likely one daring the other. So I expect them to be all together when it happen, but I wonder if they will both try it or one will only watch the other (it would be fun if also this time Josy lets Maya try it and than bails out, or even the opposite as a revenge for the tongue piercing accident).
Another possible candidate, although I think less likely as she is not a main girl, is Lily, that hinted in a few occasions the possibility to let MC fuck her in the ass.
My very optimistic theory for anal fans is that DPC planned this season 3 as a first anal season for all main girls, even if I don't know if Jill will be ready for it by ep 12. Do you think there is that possibility or is it still to early?
So, which girls do you think will let MC inside their asses next and who would you like more having anal sex with him?
I think one of the girls Josy or Maya will be dared into anal, Josy's ass needs a good fuck by MC :love: :love: :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Aug 29, 2023
Jill will take it up the bum in the upcoming episode. She will at least try it after the tremolo guy asks her. Will it be successful, who knows
I myself am not into anal whatsoever. Nor feet. But if that’s what Dr. PinkCake is into, and that’s what the fans want, what the hell; I play Being a DIK for the story, mostly.

I have known women who love anal, and would rather do that than vaginal. I don’t get it, but hey, whatever floats your boat. What’d be absolutely hilarious is if Jill turns out to be one of those girls. She reluctantly, hesitantly tries anal… and to both her and Tremolo’s surprise she absolutely loves it and cums like crazy. Suddenly the nervous virgin wants it in the ass all the time, her buttplug collection takes over the top of her dresser, and both her and Tremolo’s rooms are starting to smell wrong.

More hilarious: The first time happens in her room, Tybalt hears it all, and weeps throughout.

And now, one of Dr. PinkCake’s favorite jokes (cuz he’s used it twice now):

Shit wrong hole.jpg

(In real life this triggers a whole lot of screaming and swearing.)

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2021
I myself am not into anal whatsoever. Nor feet. But if that’s what Dr. PinkCake is into, and that’s what the fans want, what the hell; I play Being a DIK for the story, mostly.

I have known women who love anal, and would rather do that than vaginal. I don’t get it, but hey, whatever floats your boat. What’d be absolutely hilarious is if Jill turns out to be one of those girls. She reluctantly, hesitantly tries anal… and to both her and Tremolo’s surprise she absolutely loves it and cums like crazy. Suddenly the nervous virgin wants it in the ass all the time, her buttplug collection takes over the top of her dresser, and both her and Tremolo’s rooms are starting to smell wrong.

More hilarious: The first time happens in her room, Tybalt hears it all, and weeps throughout.

And now, one of Dr. PinkCake’s favorite jokes:

View attachment 3462222

(In real life this triggers a whole lot of screaming and swearing.)
You say you're not a fan of anal, but then write a fan fiction. :KEK:

dirtybird16

Feb 6, 2020
Okay I'm sorry if this is redundant, but I could not find an answer after much searching and trying to figure this out on my own.

I am trying to unlock all the rewards in BaDIK v8.3. I found the "persistent files" linked on the front page under "Extras".

If I am reading the instructions correctly, in order to unlock all the rewards for 8.3, you just need to delete the existing persistent file in the games\saves folder and replace it with the new persistent file (after renaming to simply "persistent"). But when I open the game, nothing is different. No new rewards.

Then I saw a post that mentioned needing to change the persistent file in the "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494" folder in AppData, which I also tried. Still no changes.

According to the "persistent files" post, it seems that saves have nothing to do with unlocking the rewards, but I can't figure this out. Can anyone help me? I'm not sure exactly what to ask because I don't know what's wrong. The persistent file change seems very simple so I don't know how I might have messed it up, but since nothing changes, I clearly am doing something wrong. Any advice?

I really appreciate any help in advance!

Aug 29, 2023
Anyone else feel Bianca is related to Miranda (one of Lynette's best friends)? They look pretty identical.
Pretty sure the Jill path is going to uncover a whole lot of Tremolo’s family members—as was sorta made implicit by the fact Jill grew up in his mom’s old house.

You say you're not a fan of anal, but then write a fan fiction.
Because a person can be still be amused by something they don’t personally find arousing.

Feb 19, 2021
Pretty sure the Jill path is going to uncover a whole lot of Tremolo’s family members—as was sorta made implicit by the fact Jill grew up in his mom’s old house.

Because a person can be still be amused by something they don’t personally find arousing.
I agree. I didn't even notice they lived in the same house. The Steam achievement for her road is also called "Connected", so there's also that.

Mnblpo

Apr 29, 2020
Jill will take it up the bum in the upcoming episode. She will at least try it after the tremolo guy asks her. Will it be successful, who knows
I think next episode will still be too early, I expect her to experiment more with blowjob and try to swallow, but as a Jill fan I would be happy to be wrong. For sure sooner or later he will ask her to try anal as he seems really in love with that ass.

I think one of the girls Josy or Maya will be dared into anal, Josy's ass needs a good fuck by MC :love: :love: :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
My hope is that the dared girl dares back the other and we get an anal threesome.
I agree with you, all the teasing Josy did can't go unpunished.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think next episode will still be too early, I expect her to experiment more with blowjob and try to swallow, but as a Jill fan I would be happy to be wrong. For sure sooner or later he will ask her to try anal as he seems really in love with that ass.

My hope is that the dared girl dares back the other and we get an anal threesome.
I agree with you, all the teasing Josy did can't go unpunished.
Don't know if it will be anal threesome butt;) I think an anal dare is in the cards

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I looked this up on Dr. PinkCake’s Patreon blog out of curiosity.
  • Episode 1 of Acting Lessons dropped May 2018.
  • Ep 2, mid-May.
  • Ep 3, mid-June.
  • Ep 4, mid-July.
  • Ep 5, mid-August.
  • Ep 6, mid-September.
  • Ep 7, mid-October.
  • Ep 8 (final), December 2018.
Eight episodes in eight months. I know; it’s hard to imagine lately!

While Dr. PinkCake was dropping those last episodes, he was simultaneously developing Being a DIK. He completed four episodes—the entirety of Season 1—in 2019. I get why it took him longer to work on Being a DIK: more paths, mini-games, and detail.

He’s since slowed down a lot. Partly because of perfectionism, and partly to milk (and potentially lose) patrons. But that quarterly schedule shows us what he’s truly capable of.

View attachment 3459670
Dude he hasn't slowed down, lmao you're are comparing earlier chapters which are totally linear with branched af episodes. Episode 9 had more renders than entirety of acting lessons. Use your mind.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Who do you think will be the one starting the dare? Will she stay and watch?
The easy guess is it going to be MC to make the dare which is what I think will happen that said I can see Maya daring Josy or even the other way around seems like both girls want to win this game of chicken I do wounder if there some kind of negative effect on the girl that loses.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Imagine rose petals whirling around hotel room
Leaving traces of lustful passion cocktail

Overgrown feelings manifested in bride and groom
Venus queen and Mars king under loves veil
Enchanted delight clears all feelings of doom

Natural soothness instead bolsters the sail

In vast romance ocean under moonlight loom
Couple of opposites magnetized together can never fail
On this dark night stars like fireworks boom
Letting world know beggining of a forever tale

Even time claiming us eventually will leave everlasting tomb

Had to write another poem for my lovely Nicole :love:
English is not my first language so sorry if something looks... off.
I love it when someone refers to English not being their first language and proceed to show some remarkable English. Nice poem;)

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
The total size of Acting Lessons is less than 1/8th of the size of BADik at this point. You're argument is asinine.
Plus the quality difference in renders, you can see as the seasons have progressed that there's a lot more care taken with the lighting and composition, Acting Lessons in comparison is very basic with a very limited cast compared to BADIK

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I am argument is asinine?

Easy poke at grammar aside: Okay, Being a DIK is currently more than eight times as big as Acting Lessons. Fair. Still, eight episodes of Acting Lessons were created faster than one season 3 episode of Being a DIK; the entirety of season 1 was created faster than one season 3 episode of Being a DIK. And Dr. PinkCake is now a full-time developer with much faster processors.

So maybe there’s a valid reason for the holdup; maybe it takes a mighty long time to brainstorm new ways of torturing us mini-games. First figure out how they might fit the context of the game. then code them in Python, then shake the bugs out by playing them over and over. That could reasonably take a month per game. Meanwhile, contests for special renders so he can raise money.

Just another reason for me to hate mini-games.

View attachment 3462048
It's fair that you don't like some mini-games, I don't like some of those mini-games either. But the brawler mini-game stays, there is no place to discuss that.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
It's fair that you don't like some mini-games, I don't like some of those mini-games either. But the brawler mini-game stays, there is no place to discuss that.
Though it became extremely hard in ep 10 or was it just me?

4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes