noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I myself am not into anal whatsoever. Nor feet. But if that’s what Dr. PinkCake is into, and that’s what the fans want, what the hell; I play Being a DIK for the story, mostly.
You say you're not a fan of anal, but then write a fan fiction. :KEK:

It is sorta like cancel culture. Don't say things contrary to my cherished belief. In fact, unless you are on my side, don't even talk about it.

I imagine that those who like rim jobs would not actually eat shit. The other thing is that second wife told me
a few times that if I wanted to do anal it would be quite ok. No, that doesn't make sense to my libido.

But I do understand how other people see things differently, and it is ok with me if they talk about it. I might even have something to say about it too. You never know.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Which I did on most of my saves and got absolutely demolished. The last opponent legit took me more than 20 mins to beat.
yeah, Dwyane is a pretty tough guy, he has 2 health bars and if he hits you just one hit he reduces your health bar by 80%. :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: UrFriend

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
I am argument is asinine?

Easy poke at grammar aside: Okay, Being a DIK is currently more than eight times as big as Acting Lessons. Fair. Still, eight episodes of Acting Lessons were created faster than one season 3 episode of Being a DIK; the entirety of season 1 was created faster than one season 3 episode of Being a DIK. And Dr. PinkCake is now a full-time developer with much faster processors.

So maybe there’s a valid reason for the holdup; maybe it takes a mighty long time to brainstorm new ways of torturing us mini-games. First figure out how they might fit the context of the game. then code them in Python, then shake the bugs out by playing them over and over. That could reasonably take a month per game. Meanwhile, contests for special renders so he can raise money.

Just another reason for me to hate mini-games.

View attachment 3462048
He obviously knows what he's doing with milking patreon subs with his release schedule, but I think he's putting so much into minigames to purposely increase that dev time. There really was no reason to add more minigames and remake brawler like he did too. I wonder how many new games he will add to the next update.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Wow. First chance I get in months to actually log in and scroll through the posts here, and the arguments are the same, it's just some of the faces changed.

But thank you, L1m1tl3ss, for breaking up the monotony, seeing as though there wasn't a Dalli post worth a decent ridicule. (Some might argue they all are, but my time here tonight is limited, so I have to be picky.)

Uhh... did anybody ever get this scene? I unlocked it when the MC is at Bella's house for the first time. If you go into her reading room which is the far left-side door and check out the mask on the wall, you can get this scene. It's very clearly James:

View attachment 3457309

To answer your question more fully, that is not James. It's Army guy. He disguises himself as a mannequin to make him harder to spot.

1710982080300.gif

You have to be on his path to get the most out of his content, though.

1710981828349.jpeg

haha hell no, i'm into Josy :love: :love: :love:

I brought something for you, too, Darkwen. ;)

1710982179683.gif

something looks... off
Yes, I would say something definitely looks off. 1710982233567.png For those who are wondering, yes, I still have my Warscared sarcastic emoji. Is he even still around?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Question to see if this is worth my time: if you're a Chick or on the Chick path, does Nora's cat still hate you and shove that shit on her paintings? Or does the cat hate the MC in any scenario?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Wow. First chance I get in months to actually log in and scroll through the posts here, and the arguments are the same, it's just some of the faces changed.

But thank you, L1m1tl3ss, for breaking up the monotony, seeing as though there wasn't a Dalli post worth a decent ridicule. (Some might argue they all are, but my time here tonight is limited, so I have to be picky.)

To answer your question more fully, that is not James. It's Army guy. He disguises himself as a mannequin to make him harder to spot.

View attachment 3463773

You have to be on his path to get the most out of his content, though.

View attachment 3463766

I brought something for you, too, Darkwen. ;)

View attachment 3463777

Yes, I would say something definitely looks off. View attachment 3463778 For those who are wondering, yes, I still have my Warscared sarcastic emoji. Is he even still around?
That cat better keep its paws off my Josy or I'm finding a big ass dog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Elefex

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
It's fair that you don't like some mini-games, I don't like some of those mini-games either. But the brawler mini-game stays, there is no place to discuss that.
Really enjoyed smacking Alex the Alpha, after he trash talked me in Lily's Jacket Cluck.

Mnblpo

Apr 29, 2020
The easy guess is it going to be MC to make the dare which is what I think will happen that said I can see Maya daring Josy or even the other way around seems like both girls want to win this game of chicken I do wounder if there some kind of negative effect on the girl that loses.
In my opinion if it's MC he will dare both of them, otherwise he would favor too much one of the girls over the other and I don't think DPC could do such a big choice without consulting the player. The only way I see this work is if the player get to choose who to dare, and that means DPC should do two big anal scene and then we can see only one depending on who we chose.

Mnblpo

Apr 29, 2020
Lily said to MC that Becky wants to fuck him, but advices him to wear a condom. Could it be that DPC is setting a trap, like in the next episode MC has the opportunity to have sex with her but if he does it bareback it will have consequences later?
If this theory is true, do you think the only way not to get in trouble would be to refuse her or will we get the chance to fuck her with a condom (I think that would be the first time in a DPC game)?

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Lily said to MC that Becky wants to fuck him, but advices him to wear a condom. Could it be that DPC is setting a trap, like in the next episode MC has the opportunity to have sex with her but if he does it bareback it will have consequences later?
If this theory is true, do you think the only way not to get in trouble would be to refuse her or will we get the chance to fuck her with a condom (I think that would be the first time in a DPC game)?
At the very beginning of the game MC was warned about drugs and STDs. Both are avoidable by sticking to the right choices and to one of MGs or SGs (with some exceptions) branches/paths. The absolute DIK fuckboy MC on the "Others" branch will soon or later became a new Tommy. With all of this:

ep9_diks_ph1_keg_event3.jpg ep9_jill_test18.jpg

Regarding Becky:

ly "Oh. A heads up... Becky wants to fuck you bad."
mc "Huh? Becky?"
ly "Yep. You've gotten popular from that dick pic and if there's something that girl craves it's attention."
mc "Oh... I don't know what I feel about that."
ly "Do what you want with it. But wear a rubber with her if you do."
ly "I hear she gets around."

She is a light version of Arieth. I doubt that Becky will become an option. One time thing at the HOTs party was enough. Same goes for Heather, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: Hawke84 and Riaman

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Was there a successful investigation as to who was the blue eyed girl at Derek's bar during Halloween party? Please clue me in if you know anything, thanks in advance!

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Ah, Sally's half sister. That's why Sally is mean :p

Or as dalli_x would say:
"do you see how both of them lean their heads in the same direction?! These are the same genes! "

(no offence btw, I love your - imo mostly way over the top - theories :D)

• Haha
Reactions: UrFriend
4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes