Feb 19, 2021
What do you do to pass the time before the next episode comes out? You play other games...
Finally got to "Detroit become human" slow start, slightly annoying controls, but damn good story, Reminds me of Ren'Py games with better graphics.
An hour ago the PC version of the "Horizon Forbidden West" was released. I loved the first game, I'm sure I'll love the sequel even more!

What recent games did you like?
When it comes to passing the time with games I play a little bit of everything. Mostly open world survival and RPG games, other VNs, Gmod, and modded FIFA.

Haven't really played too many brand new recent games other than Lethal Company, Spider-Man 2, and this new really hard Minecraft modpack. Been playing a lot of these games recently.

Reactions: John Ness

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
Lily said to MC that Becky wants to fuck him, but advices him to wear a condom. Could it be that DPC is setting a trap, like in the next episode MC has the opportunity to have sex with her but if he does it bareback it will have consequences later?
If this theory is true, do you think the only way not to get in trouble would be to refuse her or will we get the chance to fuck her with a condom (I think that would be the first time in a DPC game)?
for me she is irresistable and i want her without a condom, fuck the consequnces :p

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Of all the surnames that are blocked from being chosen the names Armstrong, Young, and Diamond are blocked. Anyone have any guesses on which characters have these surnames?
do you know someone called Neil Armstrong or Neil Young ? DPC doesn't want Lance Armstrong family attack him with used needles !

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
it not like Sage and Tybalt talk a lot, she probably not Sally's sister but they look so much a like it makes you wounder
Honestly, I see about zero similarity in their appearance and facial features. Tybalt & Sage gave some clues at least and it had some sense. This new girl and Sally have no sense to be introduced so late and to be related.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Honestly, I see about zero similarity in their appearance and facial features. Tybalt & Sage gave some clues at least and it had some sense. This new girl and Sally have no sense to be introduced so late and to be related.
they are short, blonde and tan, Dallix as work with less to concluded that people are related

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna
Aug 29, 2023
A client of mine is a coin collector, and today he brought photos of his collection. (It’s pricey; he doesn’t want it to leave the house.) Among his coins was an Ephesian tetradrachma—the very same coin Tommy flips in the game. A lot more worn down, but there’s a honeybee on one side, a stag on the other. Solid silver, stamped (not minted; they didn’t do that) around 390-380 BC. Currently valued at $1,900.

Hold the fuck up.jpg

Let’s be fair; Tommy might have a zinc knock-off. But if it’s authentic, he’s walking around with a $1,900 coin in his pocket. Pretty sure it’d help buy some windows for the mansion… if he gave a shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,523 Votes