Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
it not like Sage and Tybalt talk a lot, she probably not Sally's sister but they look so much a like it makes you wounder
Honestly, I see about zero similarity in their appearance and facial features. Tybalt & Sage gave some clues at least and it had some sense. This new girl and Sally have no sense to be introduced so late and to be related.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Honestly, I see about zero similarity in their appearance and facial features. Tybalt & Sage gave some clues at least and it had some sense. This new girl and Sally have no sense to be introduced so late and to be related.
they are short, blonde and tan, Dallix as work with less to concluded that people are related

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna
Aug 29, 2023
A client of mine is a coin collector, and today he brought photos of his collection. (It’s pricey; he doesn’t want it to leave the house.) Among his coins was an Ephesian tetradrachma—the very same coin Tommy flips in the game. A lot more worn down, but there’s a honeybee on one side, a stag on the other. Solid silver, stamped (not minted; they didn’t do that) around 390-380 BC. Currently valued at $1,900.

Hold the fuck up.jpg

Let’s be fair; Tommy might have a zinc knock-off. But if it’s authentic, he’s walking around with a $1,900 coin in his pocket. Pretty sure it’d help buy some windows for the mansion… if he gave a shit.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
A client of mine is a coin collector, and today he brought photos of his collection. (It’s pricey; he doesn’t want it to leave the house.) Among his coins was an Ephesian tetradrachma—the very same coin Tommy flips in the game. A lot more worn down, but there’s a honeybee on one side, a stag on the other. Solid silver, stamped (not minted; they didn’t do that) around 390-380 BC. Currently valued at $1,900.

View attachment 3466688

Let’s be fair; Tommy might have a zinc knock-off. But if it’s authentic, he’s walking around with a $1,900 coin in his pocket. Pretty sure it’d help buy some windows for the mansion… if he gave a shit.
That's a very unexpected piece of insight I didn't know I needed

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 3466688

Tommy is stupid he spend it on weed and whores after ep 10 I don't really think he cares about the diks

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's probably the worst insult I've ever read. I don't know what the fuck was going through DPC's head when he wrote that.:HideThePain:

Tommy: sisterfucker
Me: Yeah, I'm fucking your sister what's your point.
Tommy: ..........
As I said Tommy is stupid
Tommy: Get out of here sisterfucker
ME: Ok, I'm going to get your sister pregnant oh and btw we getting married and Josy really loves anal to, Tell your mom hi

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it's been awhile since i've played this game ... last i remember playing was version 7 ... so my question is ... do i have to play the 1st 2 chapters before playing this one ?
:unsure:

Elefex

Sep 25, 2018
it's been awhile since i've played this game ... last i remember playing was version 7 ... so my question is ... do i have to play the 1st 2 chapters before playing this one ?
:unsure:
Yes, I am pretty sure you need a completed save from the first 2 Seasons to start Season 3
But you definitely should, it's really good

4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes