KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

Not a bad report, the best info we got is the queue status, which by itself doesn't tell us much but can at least confirm the PCs arent idle.

Also, the fact that DPC said that 8 lewd scenes remain to be completed, which considering the last episodes had 16 or 18 lewds scenes total, means that DPC should be at least halfway done with them.

Of course not all scenes are equal in size, but considering he already at work at the 8 remaining, it probably means he is over 50% in the lewd contet for EP11.

The reduced preview amount does suck though, almost nothing to discuss & predict.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
What I wanted to say I thought is clear.

If a girl had asked him at some point to play the guitar it would have made more narrative sense to me than completing a list of tasks without an order or a reason.

I don't think if I bring a guitar to a party, then I can't leave the party if I don't play it
Party was ruined by the shrooms. And MC himself can take a shroom. Scene doesn't give any RP or other benefits, so it's made optional. You play it on different branches once, checking it out and then you can skip it w/o any penalty.

2025?
you might be right...
2024?
you got yourself a bet.. :KEK:
September-October 2024 :whistle:

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
That's probably the worst insult I've ever read. I don't know what the fuck was going through DPC's head when he wrote that.:HideThePain:

Tommy: sisterfucker
Me: Yeah, I'm fucking your sister what's your point.
Tommy: ..........
Feels more like the statement that he is upset about

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
Feb 19, 2021
Oh, ffs,... I started to dislike free roams with the HOT Party and ended really hating it with Ep. 9, and the free roams in Ep. 10 don't make it better. The cleaning shit in the beginning and the part at Maya's weren't needed, even the "party" with campfire and all doesn't make any sense as free roam. Why can't he just stop it? Free roams in moderation can be nice if they can add something to the story. That's why I can accept the excess in Ep. 9, because it was the best way to clean up all the branches to the same point with the main plot, also I hate it though. The free roams in BaDIK are just annoying most of the time and the only point of them is to increase play time with a senseless clicking orgy. Why? Just why? This game could be 10/10 but the fucking free roams and some mini games drags this game down to 7/10.
I personally enjoy most free roams, but to each their own.

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
Oh, ffs,... I started to dislike free roams with the HOT Party and ended really hating it with Ep. 9, and the free roams in Ep. 10 don't make it better. The cleaning shit in the beginning and the part at Maya's weren't needed, even the "party" with campfire and all doesn't make any sense as free roam. Why can't he just stop it? Free roams in moderation can be nice if they can add something to the story. That's why I can accept the excess in Ep. 9, because it was the best way to clean up all the branches to the same point with the main plot, also I hate it though. The free roams in BaDIK are just annoying most of the time and the only point of them is to increase play time with a senseless clicking orgy. Why? Just why? This game could be 10/10 but the fucking free roams and some mini games drags this game down to 7/10.

They've gotten too much. I also still don’t understand how we can’t bring up a clickable map that says x person is here and you click to be transported there, I've seen shit games on here have that. Instead it's look through phone where they are then scroll through that side map or click on room after room. If he's so dead set on them he could at least make them quicker to navigate.

On one playthrough it can be annoying but it becomes a real interminable slog on multiple playthroughs.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Didn't played this for some time.
Now I have a choice to make (end of episode 8): Bella, Sage or Others. Flashback before choice showed me Bella, Sage, Quinn, Envy, Camila and Lily. So, if I pick "others", does that means in the future I will have option to choose between Quinn, Envy, Camila or Lily? Or it will just close all "main" routes?

jxyf889

May 13, 2023
I have to say, I don't really get the complaints about free roams here. Personally I like the concept, especially when it comes to party events, it makes them feel more "real" and interesting for me. I like to explore different areas and rooms and interact with characters. While some free roams were a bit confusing at the beginning, I got used to it later, also by Ep. 9 you should already know how to navigate the DIKs house. But even if you don't, the fast travel option makes it easier.

Same goes for things like minigames, collectibles, phone content etc, those are mostly optional activites if you want distractions to make your playthrough longer. To me it all improves the game, it would be less special and more monotone without it. But yeah, to each their own.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Not a bad report, the best info we got is the queue status, which by itself doesn't tell us much but can at least confirm the PCs arent idle.

Also, the fact that DPC said that 8 lewd scenes remain to be completed, which considering the last episodes had 16 or 18 lewds scenes total, means that DPC should be at least halfway done with them.

Of course not all scenes are equal in size, but considering he already at work at the 8 remaining, it probably means he is over 50% in the lewd contet for EP11.

The reduced preview amount does suck though, almost nothing to discuss & predict.
It's not too bad, as long as it's clear content is progressing well. Given the development only started proper in January and it's not even April, even August-September release doesn't feel that unreasonable.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Javi and Abhai

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
It's not too bad, as long as it's clear content is progressing well. Given the development only started proper in January and it's not even April, even August-September release doesn't feel that unreasonable.
May the god DocPinkCake hear you :LOL:
grenouille-metal-humoristique-la-figure-avec-les-mains-jointes-dans-la-priere-la-posture-et-l-...jpg

Elefex

Sep 25, 2018
I am somewhere in the middle when it comes to free roams.

On one hand, I like them, and the interactions they bring, it would feel a little jarring if all the free roam stuff was linear or something. It feels like stuff around you is happening and you are participating in it.

On the other hand... They have absolutely gotten bigger, but for me, that didn't necessarily increase the benefit I think they bring to the experience.

I'd personally like to see them toned down, but I'll survive if that doesn't happen.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I have to say, I don't really get the complaints about free roams here. Personally I like the concept, especially when it comes to party events, it makes them feel more "real" and interesting for me. I like to explore different areas and rooms and interact with characters. While some free roams were a bit confusing at the beginning, I got used to it later, also by Ep. 9 you should already know how to navigate the DIKs house. But even if you don't, the fast travel option makes it easier.

Same goes for things like minigames, collectibles, phone content etc, those are mostly optional activites if you want distractions to make your playthrough longer. To me it all improves the game, it would be less special and more monotone without it. But yeah, to each their own.
I used to love the freeroams but now that I have 18 saves I hate them :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes