ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 3465124

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say calling this "successful investigation" is a stretch: two characters being in the same scene on two occasions doesn't mean these two characters are also together in third instance, especially when it's questionable if they're even acquaintances -- the brunette sits closer with Sally than the other girl (and yet she and Sally also aren't really close with each other and don't attend the party together)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It depends on playthrough though, I used to be a huge Maya disser. Did a balanced Throuple playthrough. The Throuple will probably survive. Failure would happen if one is favoured too much. Also I'm not sure a failed throuple will come without consequences.

And this playthrough in earlier episodes was with motive of doing only Josy parts to get Josy art and scenes for eventual Solo Josy via Others. But Maya grew up on me. From non Throuple route this relationship appears outright toxic at many moments. But with MC properly balancing between both Josy and Maya. I'm sure it will succeed.
I've always said I want a solo Josy and a happy throuple but the way the game is going I don't think a happy throuple can happen even balance Maya is still more conformable with MC then Josy plus the girls focus is always on MC or the loan and only one scene where Josy and Maya work on there relationship even then it didn't much for them and they even admitted it being in MC room that makes them feel so happy. Maybe I'm wrong and there will be solo and a way to save the throuple but right now I just don't see the second one happening but only time will tell

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I've always said I want a solo Josy and a happy throuple but the way the game is going I don't think a happy throuple can happen even balance Maya is still more conformable with MC then Josy plus the girls focus is always on MC or the loan and only one scene where Josy and Maya work on there relationship even then it didn't much for them and they even admitted it being in MC room that makes them feel so happy.
MC's derriere has to be continually licked and be in the spotlight, otherwise the player might feel like the third wheel that they are.

Aug 29, 2023
I didn’t record my episode 1 run of Being a DIK with ReallyNotTina when we did it the first time around. Didn’t think to. I was just going from memory. I probably missed a bunch of things. Not gonna miss them this time!

This time we’re on a Maya and Josy run. We pursued Sage the first time around cuz she’s my favorite. Maya ties as my second-favorite with Jill; I really can’t decide which one I like more. I like the romance in Jill’s story, but I love Maya and the MC’s sex life, and I’d love her more if I didn’t have to also navigate a throuple, plus put up with her cock-blocking brother and her lousy abusive-dad storyline. Nothing against Josy, but in real life, polyamory is so not me.

Back to the beginning then! Starting with the Jill intro.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I didn’t record my episode 1 run of Being a DIK with ReallyNotTina when we did it the first time around. Didn’t think to. I was just going from memory. I probably missed a bunch of things. Not gonna miss them this time!

This time we’re on a Maya and Josy run. We pursued Sage the first time around cuz she’s my favorite. Maya ties as my second-favorite with Jill; I really can’t decide which one I like more. I like the romance in Jill’s story, but I love Maya and the MC’s sex life, and I’d love her more if I didn’t have to also navigate a throuple, plus put up with her cock-blocking brother and her lousy abusive-dad storyline. Nothing against Josy, but in real life, polyamory is so not me.

Back to the beginning then! Starting with the Jill intro.

:HideThePain:
EYfJqH.gif

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I'd say calling this "successful investigation" is a stretch: two characters being in the same scene on two occasions doesn't mean these two characters are also together in third instance, especially when it's questionable if they're even acquaintances -- the brunette sits closer with Sally than the other girl (and yet she and Sally also aren't really close with each other and don't attend the party together)
Of course there is no direct evidence, but there are too many indirect signs and other things that are easy to notice.

Additional clues:

1. This girl is "fuckable" - she have got a beautiful and detailed model. I know that DPC brings such quality models even for the background characters, but this girl is in MCs chemistry class for now. She is also in yoga class, which will be barely avoidable, even if MC said that it's not for him.
2. She obviously have a friend (black haired girl with creepy eyes, like she is a witcher), they attented to the Halloween party together, they are in MC chemistry class. One of this coincidences could be random, but two or more is usually means something. She is one of the dormies.
3. Dialogue with MC at the Halloween party. It's obvious that she will become an SG.
4. Derek's cluck which is highly probable reveals her real name in the comments.

Reactions: dalli_x

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
2. She obviously have a friend (black haired girl with creepy eyes, like she is a witcher), they attented to the Halloween party together, they are in MC chemistry class. One of this coincidences could be random, but two or more is usually means something. She is one of the dormies.
You've basically ignored my point here: which was that appearing together in class can very much be a coincidence with no deeper meaning, considering both instances of "being together in a class" also include Sally who definitely has no relation with the black-haired girl and yet appears on the screen in a class with her twice (sitting much closer to her in fact).

Consequently, if we have no real reason to believe these two are friends (sharing two classes evidently doesn't have to mean this) there's no basis for a claim that because of their friendship have attended the party together and that she is the mystery girl.

I'd add that on these screens where they share classes those two don't seem to even acknowledge the presence of the other, never mind acting like friends would. If DPC truly is supposed to drop some breadcrumbs here for dalli_x to follow, then i don't think he'd make such positioning mistakes in both cases.

But ultimately we'll see, of course. Or we won't. All this talk how the girl for sure will be fuckable can be very much another case of epileptic trees and thirsty pining for KRJ or Sally that's been going for what, half the game now with no resolution in sight :whistle:

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Jill will do anal before both Josy and Maya :whistle:
In my opinion, if I were to give a ratio;
Maya 55%
Josy 30%
Jill 15%

Jill is very new to sex and doesn't think she will have anal sex right away. I think we can see it in the 13th episode at the earliest.
:D :D :D

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya 55%
Josy 30%
Jill 15%

Jill is very new to sex and doesn't think she will have anal sex right away. I think we can see it in the 13th episode at the earliest.
Maya isn't as sexually daring as Josy is that said she's really come out of her shell the last two and a haft ep's but I don't see her taking it in the ass before Josy without her being dare to

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maya 55%
Josy 30%
Jill 15%

Jill will pick up anal first because she doesn't want to get pregnant, and MC still doesn't know what the condom is or how to put it on. :whistle::coffee:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes