Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I'd say calling this "successful investigation" is a stretch: two characters being in the same scene on two occasions doesn't mean these two characters are also together in third instance, especially when it's questionable if they're even acquaintances -- the brunette sits closer with Sally than the other girl (and yet she and Sally also aren't really close with each other and don't attend the party together)
Of course there is no direct evidence, but there are too many indirect signs and other things that are easy to notice.

Additional clues:

1. This girl is "fuckable" - she have got a beautiful and detailed model. I know that DPC brings such quality models even for the background characters, but this girl is in MCs chemistry class for now. She is also in yoga class, which will be barely avoidable, even if MC said that it's not for him.
2. She obviously have a friend (black haired girl with creepy eyes, like she is a witcher), they attented to the Halloween party together, they are in MC chemistry class. One of this coincidences could be random, but two or more is usually means something. She is one of the dormies.
3. Dialogue with MC at the Halloween party. It's obvious that she will become an SG.
4. Derek's cluck which is highly probable reveals her real name in the comments.

Reactions: dalli_x

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
2. She obviously have a friend (black haired girl with creepy eyes, like she is a witcher), they attented to the Halloween party together, they are in MC chemistry class. One of this coincidences could be random, but two or more is usually means something. She is one of the dormies.
You've basically ignored my point here: which was that appearing together in class can very much be a coincidence with no deeper meaning, considering both instances of "being together in a class" also include Sally who definitely has no relation with the black-haired girl and yet appears on the screen in a class with her twice (sitting much closer to her in fact).

Consequently, if we have no real reason to believe these two are friends (sharing two classes evidently doesn't have to mean this) there's no basis for a claim that because of their friendship have attended the party together and that she is the mystery girl.

I'd add that on these screens where they share classes those two don't seem to even acknowledge the presence of the other, never mind acting like friends would. If DPC truly is supposed to drop some breadcrumbs here for dalli_x to follow, then i don't think he'd make such positioning mistakes in both cases.

But ultimately we'll see, of course. Or we won't. All this talk how the girl for sure will be fuckable can be very much another case of epileptic trees and thirsty pining for KRJ or Sally that's been going for what, half the game now with no resolution in sight :whistle:

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Jill will do anal before both Josy and Maya :whistle:
In my opinion, if I were to give a ratio;
Maya 55%
Josy 30%
Jill 15%

Jill is very new to sex and doesn't think she will have anal sex right away. I think we can see it in the 13th episode at the earliest.
:D :D :D

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya 55%
Josy 30%
Jill 15%

Jill is very new to sex and doesn't think she will have anal sex right away. I think we can see it in the 13th episode at the earliest.
Maya isn't as sexually daring as Josy is that said she's really come out of her shell the last two and a haft ep's but I don't see her taking it in the ass before Josy without her being dare to

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maya 55%
Josy 30%
Jill 15%

Jill will pick up anal first because she doesn't want to get pregnant, and MC still doesn't know what the condom is or how to put it on. :whistle::coffee:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Jill will do anal before both Josy and Maya :whistle:
I can see this. Jill gives me the vibe of that innocent girl willing to experiment just to please her man if he ask tbh. While Josy would just do it cause she wants to do it for fun. Maya that will be a hard sell seeing how her first time getting a good dicking was for her.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maya 55%
Josy 30%
Jill 15%

You think I'm kidding, but Josy and MC has like 10 sex scenes, and not once MC slapped at her ass. MC smacked Jill's ass in their 3rd time of them having sex. :whistle::cautious:

BeingADIK 2024-03-24 00-37-35-19.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-03-24 00-37-37-52.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-03-24 00-37-38-35.jpg

And She Fucking loved it.:devilish:
BeingADIK 2024-03-24 00-37-45-04.jpg

Even in her " Special Render " set , Her ASS is Red from all the Spanking while her hair being pulled.:devilish:
BeingADIK 2024-03-24 00-43-37-93.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You think I'm kidding, but Josy and MC has like 10 sex scenes, and not once MC slapped at her ass. MC smacked Jill's ass in their 3rd time of them having sex. :whistle::cautious:

View attachment 3472736
View attachment 3472737
View attachment 3472739

And She Fucking loved it.:devilish:
View attachment 3472742

Even in her " Special Render " set , Her ASS is Red from all the Spanking while her hair being pulled.:devilish:
View attachment 3472751
Josy lets MC finger both her ass and pussy at the same time, fingering seems lot closer to letting mc dick in ass then a spank other wise we might well say Sally we be getting it first

Reactions: KaiserST

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Josy lets MC finger both her ass and pussy at the same time, fingering seems lot closer to letting mc dick in ass then a spank other wise we might well say Sally we be getting it first
hmmm forgot about that, do you recall which lewd scene this was you know for.... science

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
wouldn't surprise me either, the first time you Fuck Sally, you fuck her in every hole. :whistle:.
and that is still not an excuse, that Josy's ass has not been spanked :cautious: .
fucking Steve slapped her ass, and MC is too pussy to smack what is belong to him, while fucking chick MC slaps Jill's ass.:whistle:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
wouldn't surprise me either, the first time you Fuck Sally, you fuck her in every hole. :whistle:.
and that is still not an excuse, that Josy's ass has not been spanked :cautious: .
fucking Steve slapped her ass, and MC is too pussy to smack what is belong to him, while fucking chick MC slaps Jill's ass.:whistle:
Personally I think this is better then any ass slap you can give
Screenshot 2024-02-26 181215.png
Alady Alady :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes