KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
It's not too bad, as long as it's clear content is progressing well. Given the development only started proper in January and it's not even April, even August-September release doesn't feel that unreasonable.
I will believe in a September release only when I have the update downloaded in my PC lol.

Having played this game for a few years now, I have learned to always expect a delay.

Its just easier to handle the wait this way, specially considering that every update in the least 3-4 years took longer than the previous one.

If Episode 11 manages to be releases in December I would already call that a win since, if the trend continues, a 2024 with No BAK is very possible.

So, lose your hope now, it will hurt less if you do it early...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I will believe in a September release only when I have the update downloaded in my PC lol.

Having played this game for a few years now, I have learned to always expect a delay.

Its just easier to handle the wait this way, specially considering that every update in the least 3-4 years took longer than the previous one.

If Episode 11 manages to be releases in December I would already call that a win since, if the trend continues, a 2024 with No BAK is very possible.

great pep talk

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Just think the same rendering time for renders and animations for Madame Rose could have been used to get Lily, Rio, Sarah and Mel to play beer pong at the party. In fact that probably would have taken significantly less time than the Madame scenes would and that's just the girls who would have definitely been up for playing and it makes little sense that they weren't available to play.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

All I'll say is my hope is based on DPC not suddenly adding dumbshit. So far they've seemingly managed to avoid the temptation for a whole three months.

Reactions: TREXrg and KaiserST

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's not gonna happen man, they said the same thing last year and the episode came out in December. :HideThePain:
It's a bit different this year, in that the basic work on the mini-games is done. But, of course, he's now doing the 60 FPS thing. But, of course, the 60FPS thing is more of a PC time thing than a labor thing, if his updates about the speed of renders is correct. I still think November-December is likely, but I don't think it's going to be going into 2025 like many people believe. Probably a similar timeline for episode 12.

Now, Episode 13, when he's starting a whole new season, AND dealing with getting the Steam version setup....That's gonna take 14-15 months.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
All I'll say is my hope is based on DPC not suddenly adding dumbshit. So far they've seemingly managed to avoid the temptation for a whole three months.
No he hasn't. He's just not mentioning that in the status reports. But he will when he decides that the time is right to start hyping the playerbase up with bullshit like "Oh, this one's gonna be bigger than the entirety of Acting Lessons! That's crazy, right?" which actually isn't crazy at all when that episode takes a whole year with its development. He feels that the players by then will be a little more apologetic towards him due to all the anticipation.

May 2, 2020
DPC is great at humor, I also wouldnt doubt he is a metal fan considering a few of the songs in the game.

Its one of the few points in the game I simply cannot find any weak points, the soundtrack rules!

However, that print reminded me we didnt get any anal play with J/M in EP10 and now I'm sad...
you right, in ep 11 we eventually get an anal scene from a main girl...josy maybe? EP9 sage ...ep10 bella and 11 IMO it's josy time!

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
The render speed has been very good so far this development cycle, but it's been hard to keep up with the PCs at times. This week, I managed to increase the animation queue to 42 animations, which feels like a small victory for me.
I'm too lazy to look for his posts about previous animation queues, but from the looks of it these 42 animations will take about 2 months to render and in that time he can do about up to 60-70% of the planned content.
Animation rendering has been a weakness of previous cycles. Ep10 development essentially ended in September. If the animation speed is really as good as he says it is, there's a chance of a September release. I'm not saying it will be, but it's there and the probability isn't bad.
I'm also expecting the episode title to be announced next month.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Josy and Maya relationship has no hope it doom, they both prefer MC over the other girl and don't even hide it
It depends on playthrough though, I used to be a huge Maya disser. Did a balanced Throuple playthrough. The Throuple will probably survive. Failure would happen if one is favoured too much. Also I'm not sure a failed throuple will come without consequences.

And this playthrough in earlier episodes was with motive of doing only Josy parts to get Josy art and scenes for eventual Solo Josy via Others. But Maya grew up on me. From non Throuple route this relationship appears outright toxic at many moments. But with MC properly balancing between both Josy and Maya. I'm sure it will succeed.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes