L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
All I'll say is my hope is based on DPC not suddenly adding dumbshit. So far they've seemingly managed to avoid the temptation for a whole three months.
No he hasn't. He's just not mentioning that in the status reports. But he will when he decides that the time is right to start hyping the playerbase up with bullshit like "Oh, this one's gonna be bigger than the entirety of Acting Lessons! That's crazy, right?" which actually isn't crazy at all when that episode takes a whole year with its development. He feels that the players by then will be a little more apologetic towards him due to all the anticipation.

May 2, 2020
DPC is great at humor, I also wouldnt doubt he is a metal fan considering a few of the songs in the game.

Its one of the few points in the game I simply cannot find any weak points, the soundtrack rules!

However, that print reminded me we didnt get any anal play with J/M in EP10 and now I'm sad...
you right, in ep 11 we eventually get an anal scene from a main girl...josy maybe? EP9 sage ...ep10 bella and 11 IMO it's josy time!

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
The render speed has been very good so far this development cycle, but it's been hard to keep up with the PCs at times. This week, I managed to increase the animation queue to 42 animations, which feels like a small victory for me.
I'm too lazy to look for his posts about previous animation queues, but from the looks of it these 42 animations will take about 2 months to render and in that time he can do about up to 60-70% of the planned content.
Animation rendering has been a weakness of previous cycles. Ep10 development essentially ended in September. If the animation speed is really as good as he says it is, there's a chance of a September release. I'm not saying it will be, but it's there and the probability isn't bad.
I'm also expecting the episode title to be announced next month.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Josy and Maya relationship has no hope it doom, they both prefer MC over the other girl and don't even hide it
It depends on playthrough though, I used to be a huge Maya disser. Did a balanced Throuple playthrough. The Throuple will probably survive. Failure would happen if one is favoured too much. Also I'm not sure a failed throuple will come without consequences.

And this playthrough in earlier episodes was with motive of doing only Josy parts to get Josy art and scenes for eventual Solo Josy via Others. But Maya grew up on me. From non Throuple route this relationship appears outright toxic at many moments. But with MC properly balancing between both Josy and Maya. I'm sure it will succeed.

Last edited:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Just think the same rendering time for renders and animations for Madame Rose could have been used to get Lily, Rio, Sarah and Mel to play beer pong at the party. In fact that probably would have taken significantly less time than the Madame scenes would and that's just the girls who would have definitely been up for playing and it makes little sense that they weren't available to play.
Madame is totally shit, never took VIP Pass never will.

Reactions: KaiserST

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
It would be too much of coincidences already, family relations, brothers-sisters/sisters-sisters things, etc. Sally never mentioned she have some, also they barely interacted.
Sally has brown eyes, it is DPC who loves giving everyone Blue eyes. No way Nikita and Sally are related.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 3465124

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say calling this "successful investigation" is a stretch: two characters being in the same scene on two occasions doesn't mean these two characters are also together in third instance, especially when it's questionable if they're even acquaintances -- the brunette sits closer with Sally than the other girl (and yet she and Sally also aren't really close with each other and don't attend the party together)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It depends on playthrough though, I used to be a huge Maya disser. Did a balanced Throuple playthrough. The Throuple will probably survive. Failure would happen if one is favoured too much. Also I'm not sure a failed throuple will come without consequences.

And this playthrough in earlier episodes was with motive of doing only Josy parts to get Josy art and scenes for eventual Solo Josy via Others. But Maya grew up on me. From non Throuple route this relationship appears outright toxic at many moments. But with MC properly balancing between both Josy and Maya. I'm sure it will succeed.
I've always said I want a solo Josy and a happy throuple but the way the game is going I don't think a happy throuple can happen even balance Maya is still more conformable with MC then Josy plus the girls focus is always on MC or the loan and only one scene where Josy and Maya work on there relationship even then it didn't much for them and they even admitted it being in MC room that makes them feel so happy. Maybe I'm wrong and there will be solo and a way to save the throuple but right now I just don't see the second one happening but only time will tell

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I've always said I want a solo Josy and a happy throuple but the way the game is going I don't think a happy throuple can happen even balance Maya is still more conformable with MC then Josy plus the girls focus is always on MC or the loan and only one scene where Josy and Maya work on there relationship even then it didn't much for them and they even admitted it being in MC room that makes them feel so happy.
MC's derriere has to be continually licked and be in the spotlight, otherwise the player might feel like the third wheel that they are.

Aug 29, 2023
I didn’t record my episode 1 run of Being a DIK with ReallyNotTina when we did it the first time around. Didn’t think to. I was just going from memory. I probably missed a bunch of things. Not gonna miss them this time!

This time we’re on a Maya and Josy run. We pursued Sage the first time around cuz she’s my favorite. Maya ties as my second-favorite with Jill; I really can’t decide which one I like more. I like the romance in Jill’s story, but I love Maya and the MC’s sex life, and I’d love her more if I didn’t have to also navigate a throuple, plus put up with her cock-blocking brother and her lousy abusive-dad storyline. Nothing against Josy, but in real life, polyamory is so not me.

Back to the beginning then! Starting with the Jill intro.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I didn’t record my episode 1 run of Being a DIK with ReallyNotTina when we did it the first time around. Didn’t think to. I was just going from memory. I probably missed a bunch of things. Not gonna miss them this time!

This time we’re on a Maya and Josy run. We pursued Sage the first time around cuz she’s my favorite. Maya ties as my second-favorite with Jill; I really can’t decide which one I like more. I like the romance in Jill’s story, but I love Maya and the MC’s sex life, and I’d love her more if I didn’t have to also navigate a throuple, plus put up with her cock-blocking brother and her lousy abusive-dad storyline. Nothing against Josy, but in real life, polyamory is so not me.

Back to the beginning then! Starting with the Jill intro.

:HideThePain:
EYfJqH.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes