UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
A client of mine is a coin collector, and today he brought photos of his collection. (It’s pricey; he doesn’t want it to leave the house.) Among his coins was an Ephesian tetradrachma—the very same coin Tommy flips in the game. A lot more worn down, but there’s a honeybee on one side, a stag on the other. Solid silver, stamped (not minted; they didn’t do that) around 390-380 BC. Currently valued at $1,900.

View attachment 3466688

Let’s be fair; Tommy might have a zinc knock-off. But if it’s authentic, he’s walking around with a $1,900 coin in his pocket. Pretty sure it’d help buy some windows for the mansion… if he gave a shit.
That's a very unexpected piece of insight I didn't know I needed

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
A client of mine is a coin collector, and today he brought photos of his collection. (It’s pricey; he doesn’t want it to leave the house.) Among his coins was an Ephesian tetradrachma—the very same coin Tommy flips in the game. A lot more worn down, but there’s a honeybee on one side, a stag on the other. Solid silver, stamped (not minted; they didn’t do that) around 390-380 BC. Currently valued at $1,900.

View attachment 3466688

Let’s be fair; Tommy might have a zinc knock-off. But if it’s authentic, he’s walking around with a $1,900 coin in his pocket. Pretty sure it’d help buy some windows for the mansion… if he gave a shit.
Tommy is stupid he spend it on weed and whores after ep 10 I don't really think he cares about the diks

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's probably the worst insult I've ever read. I don't know what the fuck was going through DPC's head when he wrote that.:HideThePain:

Tommy: sisterfucker
Me: Yeah, I'm fucking your sister what's your point.
Tommy: ..........
As I said Tommy is stupid
Tommy: Get out of here sisterfucker
ME: Ok, I'm going to get your sister pregnant oh and btw we getting married and Josy really loves anal to, Tell your mom hi

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it's been awhile since i've played this game ... last i remember playing was version 7 ... so my question is ... do i have to play the 1st 2 chapters before playing this one ?
:unsure:

Elefex

Sep 25, 2018
it's been awhile since i've played this game ... last i remember playing was version 7 ... so my question is ... do i have to play the 1st 2 chapters before playing this one ?
:unsure:
Yes, I am pretty sure you need a completed save from the first 2 Seasons to start Season 3
But you definitely should, it's really good

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I've been doing bits of everything this week: writing, coding, posing static renders and animations, and meticulous PC maintenance and cleaning.

Last weekend, I started working on lewd scenes, and today, I have almost finished two lewd scenes with their animations. I reckon I will finish the second one next week.

The render speed has been very good so far this development cycle, but it's been hard to keep up with the PCs at times. This week, I managed to increase the animation queue to 42 animations, which feels like a small victory for me. After the queue got a bump, I took a break from posing animations to write more dialogue.

I worked predominantly on two branches and wrote two new lewd scenes. I have eight lewd scenes left to create for this episode (one is almost done, two have been written, and five are planned).

I wrote all events for a larger and special free roam event - roughly 400-600 renders in estimated size. After finishing up writing in that area, I got excited about creating art for it, and that's what I've been doing for the last few days.

I started with the environment design and preparing the characters for it. Yesterday, I started posing renders. I have created all environmental renders and started working on the scenes. I'll likely continue working on this free roam event and the unfinished lewd scene next week.

Polls
A special render poll ended today, and Lily won all polls with roughly 43%- 47% of the votes. With the conclusion of this poll, the special render sets for Episode 11 have been decided.

This is what the Rewards app will look like in Episode 11 as a result of patron polls.

Isabella and the final unknown girl will be added in Episode 12. Thanks for voting!

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I wrote all events for a larger and special free roam event
Oh, ffs,... I started to dislike free roams with the HOT Party and ended really hating it with Ep. 9, and the free roams in Ep. 10 don't make it better. The cleaning shit in the beginning and the part at Maya's weren't needed, even the "party" with campfire and all doesn't make any sense as free roam. Why can't he just stop it? Free roams in moderation can be nice if they can add something to the story. That's why I can accept the excess in Ep. 9, because it was the best way to clean up all the branches to the same point with the main plot, also I hate it though. The free roams in BaDIK are just annoying most of the time and the only point of them is to increase play time with a senseless clicking orgy. Why? Just why? This game could be 10/10 but the fucking free roams and some mini games drags this game down to 7/10.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh, ffs,... I started to dislike free roams with the HOT Party and ended really hating it with Ep. 9, and the free roams in Ep. 10 don't make it better. The cleaning shit in the beginning and the part at Maya's weren't needed, even the "party" with campfire and all doesn't make any sense as free roam. Why can't he just stop it? Free roams in moderation can be nice if they can add something to the story. That's why I can accept the excess in Ep. 9, because it was the best way to clean up all the branches to the same point with the main plot, also I hate it though. The free roams in BaDIK are just annoying most of the time and the only point of them is to increase play time with a senseless clicking orgy. Why? Just why? This game could be 10/10 but the fucking free roams and some mini games drags this game down to 7/10.
It is at least since Chapter 5 that the free roamers have taken over badik. Now that at least in the indoor ones the problem of moving from one room to another has been solved, they are less stinging. In my opinion DPC should take more care in tying them to the story, instead we start the free roam with a series of tasks, almost always compulsory, that make no real sense. Why does mc have to play guitar at the bbq? Have someone ask him to do it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The MC himself planned to take his guitar to a BBQ party at the party planning scene with Jamie, Leon and Derek. For what else, if not to play it?
What I wanted to say I thought is clear.

If a girl had asked him at some point to play the guitar it would have made more narrative sense to me than completing a list of tasks without an order or a reason.

I don't think if I bring a guitar to a party, then I can't leave the party if I don't play it

Reactions: FritzLn and DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes