UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
New theory as to who turned off the lights in EP9. It was Rusty. Why?

Rusty is wanted in the Becky Rooster Cluck after the power outage. Melanie writes the following.

"@DlKJam He was in the basement earlier."

When the MC went to the basement, someone ran away from the basement. I think it was Rusty crying over Misha and no one was supposed to see it. The MC was also happy that it rained because no one could see his tears.
Why turn the power off though? I don't see why he would do that of all things. Doesn't make much sense, when he has a bunch of rooms he can lock himself in.

Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

Rusty is wanted in the Becky Rooster Cluck after the power outage. Melanie writes the following.

When the MC went to the basement, someone ran away from the basement. I think it was Rusty crying over Misha and no one was supposed to see it. The MC was also happy that it rained because no one could see his tears.
Could be the most random and innocent thing without any nick Vinny shenanigans.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Why turn the power off though? I don't see why he would do that of all things. Doesn't make much sense, when he has a bunch of rooms he can lock himself in.
Dark. There are no tears from Rusty. Rusty's loss of image as a tough guy and DIK. He was in the basement and then on the roof and no one knew where he was. Well, people would have known where he was if the lights had been on.

Reactions: Riaman

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Dark. There are no tears from Rusty. Rusty's loss of image as a tough guy and DIK. He was in the basement and then on the roof and no one knew where he was. Well, people would have known where he was if the lights had been on.
He can be a panicky guy, but to shut down power, which could result in sabotaging their party? Why not go to Jamie's garden-room? All I'm saying is that it was unlikely from him, especially considering there is possibly an event taking place in the basement.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
He can be a panicky guy, but to shut down power, which could result in sabotaging their party? Why not go to Jamie's garden-room? All I'm saying is that it was unlikely from him, especially considering there is possibly an event taking place in the basement.
A flipped Main switch can't sabotage a party. Everyone carries a mobile which is also a torch. It took them just few minutes to turn the switch on. Also DPC is man of red herring and fore shadowing, so I wouldn't keep this theory out of realm of possibilities.

Red herring- Nick and Vinny

Foreshadowing- MC using rain as excuse to hide his tears, now same with Rusty.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Exactly. He goes into Jamie's garden room, where Sage, Camila and Riona are in EP3. They simply overlook his tears. Sarcasm. There's also no one on the dance floor or standing at the top of the stairs, or anyone could be in the kitchen.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023

I think this is normal frat boy college fun. Nothing but a little frenzy done. Like the dik pics on the hall bulletin board, but not cathy's pic though. Those pics were on display in the frat house during a party, why not put them out in the hall too? Such delicious frenzy.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think this is normal frat boy college fun. Nothing but a little frenzy done. Like the dik pics on the hall bulletin board, but not cathy's pic though. Those pics were on display in the frat house during a party, why not put them out in the hall too? Such delicious frenzy.
Maybe yes, maybe no. All I hear is someone with a dim light source running from the stairs where the DIK pictures are towards Jamie or Rusty's room.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
So anyone have any good guesses on who ran past the (shattered) window the first night you sleep in the DIK mansion?
It could've been Jamie, since he tells the MC later on that he has trouble sleeping, so he could've decided to go for a walk that night instead. It also could've been one of the DIKs going over to the tree for a piss, like we see Nick and Jacob do in the game. Those are probably the most popular theories regarding this.

It's interesting that in Episode 6 however, there's an animated render with Bella which has the camera frame out by the window which then moves as if it goes into hiding after peeking at them. This is what sparked up theories about someone spying on the MC as well as the ones that propose the idea of Bella eventually facing the same fate as Cathy with the cluck, as in somebody taking pictures of Bella during that scene and possibly leaking them later on. Regardless of whether or not it's just the way the camera is positioned, the person walking by the window could also be Vinny checking who got his room now that the DIKs have their new pledges (MC and Derek) and the library was obviously available due to Vinny's departure.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
It could've been Jamie, since he tells the MC later on that he has trouble sleeping, so he could've decided to go for a walk that night instead. It also could've been one of the DIKs going over to the tree for a piss, like we see Nick and Jacob do in the game. Those are probably the most popular theories regarding this.

It's interesting that in Episode 6 however, there's an animated render with Bella which has the camera frame out by the window which then moves as if it goes into hiding after peeking at them. This is what sparked up theories about someone spying on the MC as well as the ones that propose the idea of Bella eventually facing the same fate as Cathy with the cluck, as in somebody taking pictures of Bella during that scene and possibly leaking them later on. Regardless of whether or not it's just the way the camera is positioned, the person walking by the window could also be Vinny checking who got his room now that the DIKs have their new pledges (MC and Derek) and the library was obviously available due to Vinny's departure.
I would discard the possibility of it being Vinny. When he actually got to the room, he acted like he saw MC for the first time and I doubt he would hold comments regarding MC banging a teacher. It was either one of the DIKs (going for a piss or not) or someone else.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You are very much mistaken here. Maya has caught up with Josy a lot sexually and is on par with Josy. You can't deny that when you watch the sex scenes. You should also consider what Josy said in EP6. Maya used to be more adventurous. Maya also likes in EP9 that the MC plays with her back gate. Even Josy notices this, who later warns the MC to use the right hole and not the back gate.

Also, don't think that anal sex with Josy or Maya is a test of courage or that would be counterproductive. Why? It would be a test of courage and not something they want of their own accord. I assume that Josy and Maya will be the first to try anal sex because Josy asked Maya in EP9 why they haven't tried it themselves yet. They have Mr. Dildy and lube. They play around with it anally and gain experience. After that they will try the MC. But then it's something Josy and Maya want and no longer a test of courage.
I don't deny Maya has gain ground but she is not equal with Josy sexually keep in mind Maya has to be totally drunk to do something wild such as ep 8 sex scene Josy has never needed be drunk to do something wild with MC. This game of chicken is going somewhere and an anal dare seems on pair to me.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't deny Maya has gain ground but she is not equal with Josy sexually keep in mind Maya has to be totally drunk to do something wild such as ep 8 sex scene Josy has never needed be drunk to do something wild with MC. This game of chicken is going somewhere and an anal dare seems on pair to me.
Was Maya drunk in EP8? I'm not so sure about that. One beer and 2-3 sips of whiskey won't get you drunk. In EP9 Josy drank more than Maya and EP10 told Maya herself so she didn't drink as much. What's strange is that Maya only drank soda in EP7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I would discard the possibility of it being Vinny. When he actually got to the room, he acted like he saw MC for the first time and I doubt he would hold comments regarding MC banging a teacher. It was either one of the DIKs (going for a piss or not) or someone else.
I have to agree that it most likely wasn't Vinny. Especially if someone really was watching MC and Bella in Episode 6 and it's the same person that walked by the window earlier in the game.

Reactions: UrFriend
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes