Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You are very much mistaken here. Maya has caught up with Josy a lot sexually and is on par with Josy. You can't deny that when you watch the sex scenes. You should also consider what Josy said in EP6. Maya used to be more adventurous. Maya also likes in EP9 that the MC plays with her back gate. Even Josy notices this, who later warns the MC to use the right hole and not the back gate.

Also, don't think that anal sex with Josy or Maya is a test of courage or that would be counterproductive. Why? It would be a test of courage and not something they want of their own accord. I assume that Josy and Maya will be the first to try anal sex because Josy asked Maya in EP9 why they haven't tried it themselves yet. They have Mr. Dildy and lube. They play around with it anally and gain experience. After that they will try the MC. But then it's something Josy and Maya want and no longer a test of courage.
I don't deny Maya has gain ground but she is not equal with Josy sexually keep in mind Maya has to be totally drunk to do something wild such as ep 8 sex scene Josy has never needed be drunk to do something wild with MC. This game of chicken is going somewhere and an anal dare seems on pair to me.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't deny Maya has gain ground but she is not equal with Josy sexually keep in mind Maya has to be totally drunk to do something wild such as ep 8 sex scene Josy has never needed be drunk to do something wild with MC. This game of chicken is going somewhere and an anal dare seems on pair to me.
Was Maya drunk in EP8? I'm not so sure about that. One beer and 2-3 sips of whiskey won't get you drunk. In EP9 Josy drank more than Maya and EP10 told Maya herself so she didn't drink as much. What's strange is that Maya only drank soda in EP7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I would discard the possibility of it being Vinny. When he actually got to the room, he acted like he saw MC for the first time and I doubt he would hold comments regarding MC banging a teacher. It was either one of the DIKs (going for a piss or not) or someone else.
I have to agree that it most likely wasn't Vinny. Especially if someone really was watching MC and Bella in Episode 6 and it's the same person that walked by the window earlier in the game.

Reactions: UrFriend

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Was Maya drunk in EP8? I'm not so sure about that. One beer and 2-3 sips of whiskey won't get you drunk. In EP9 Josy drank more than Maya and EP10 told Maya herself so she didn't drink as much. What's strange is that Maya only drank soda in EP7.
Maya had more to drink then just that bottle in ep 8 and she was drunker then Josy was in 9, Josy can handle more booze then Maya which is pretty funny for her size. But the point is Maya needs to drink lot to get wild ep 10 might be the only time that isn't the case

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022

Just a quick question regarding Episode 10's ending, since I can't find it anywhere but...

I know I suck at searches but I haven't been able to find anyone who is talking about her or this ending scene on reddit or on here... Can anyone confirm? It's her, right??

Edit: Answering my own question

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Just a quick question regarding Episode 10's ending, since I can't find it anywhere but...

I know I suck at searches but I haven't been able to find anyone who is talking about her or this ending scene on reddit or on here... Can anyone confirm? It's her, right??
No,she is Beth the cafeteria girl..

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya had more to drink then just that bottle in ep 8 and she was drunker then Josy was in 9, Josy can handle more booze then Maya which is pretty funny for her size. But the point is Maya needs to drink lot to get wild ep 10 might be the only time that isn't the case
It's cool how people only see what they want to see.

EP7: Maya only drinks her Popsi soda
EP8: Maya and Josy drink a beer together and Maya only picks up the bottle of whiskey when she goes with the MC. Again, you won't get drunk from 2 to 3 sips.
EP9: The MC just asks Maya if she's drunk. Josy, on the other hand, drinks the mouthwash punch. In EP9, Maya went wild because she fucked both of them without any pressure. Maya says so herself.

Maya and Josy are the same and you can't change that even as Josy Simp. Also, Josy is the wuss.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's cool how people only see what they want to see.

EP7: Maya only drinks her Popsi soda
EP8: Maya and Josy drink a beer together and Maya only picks up the bottle of whiskey when she goes with the MC. Again, you won't get drunk from 2 to 3 sips.
EP9: The MC just asks Maya if she's drunk. Josy, on the other hand, drinks the mouthwash punch. In EP9, Maya went wild because she fucked both of them without any pressure. Maya says so herself.

Maya and Josy are the same and you can't change that even as Josy Simp. Also, Josy is the wuss.
That first line is ironic as they come since you well noted for see things that have never happen( I say that lovingly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)
Are you saying Maya has never been drunk? You know she has been she's said it herself. Josy and Maya are not the same, ep9 MC even says "Maya your drunk" and that well before the 3some scene happens. Josy is not a wuss she brave as they come besides mc and Maya was joking when they called her that.
Screenshot 2024-01-24 201718.png

Last edited:

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
It could've been Jamie, since he tells the MC later on that he has trouble sleeping, so he could've decided to go for a walk that night instead. It also could've been one of the DIKs going over to the tree for a piss, like we see Nick and Jacob do in the game. Those are probably the most popular theories regarding this.

It's interesting that in Episode 6 however, there's an animated render with Bella which has the camera frame out by the window which then moves as if it goes into hiding after peeking at them. This is what sparked up theories about someone spying on the MC as well as the ones that propose the idea of Bella eventually facing the same fate as Cathy with the cluck, as in somebody taking pictures of Bella during that scene and possibly leaking them later on. Regardless of whether or not it's just the way the camera is positioned, the person walking by the window could also be Vinny checking who got his room now that the DIKs have their new pledges (MC and Derek) and the library was obviously available due to Vinny's departure.
In that case, it's not much of an intrigue that there was a frat guy outside the window. The whole point of that scene is that we don't know who is there and how it will affect the game as a whole.

It's interesting that in Episode 6 however, there's an animated render with Bella which has the camera frame out by the window which then moves as if it goes into hiding after peeking at them.
When MC was with Josy in ep10, the camera did a weird angle from the side. If in the case of Bella it can be described as a directorial move, then the scene with Josy was done intentionally. Someone was watching them through the keyhole and could probably use it against him in the future. It could have been Maya, who happened to overhear the conversation. Or Sara, who would blackmail him for fun. Or maybe nothing will happen and it's just another stupid theory.
But either way I think there will be some new leak in the next episode, but it will be directly related to MC.
But the nuance is that there are very few lewd scenes related to MC regardless of his path. A player can go virgin through the game until ep 10. But I'm sure the Jade leak or the Sara leak will be published.
Apparently making a video with Jade is a bad idea in all paths. Leaking Jade's sex tape - shutting down apparently her path and a potential threesome with Jade and Cathy. In Sage's path it will probably lead to a breakup with Sage.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In that case, it's not much of an intrigue that there was a frat guy outside the window. The whole point of that scene is that we don't know who is there and how it will affect the game as a whole.

When MC was with Josy in ep10, the camera did a weird angle from the side. If in the case of Bella it can be described as a directorial move, then the scene with Josy was done intentionally. Someone was watching them through the keyhole and could probably use it against him in the future. It could have been Maya, who happened to overhear the conversation. Or Sara, who would blackmail him for fun. Or maybe nothing will happen and it's just another stupid theory.
But either way I think there will be some new leak in the next episode, but it will be directly related to MC.
But the nuance is that there are very few lewd scenes related to MC regardless of his path. A player can go virgin through the game until ep 10. But I'm sure the Jade leak or the Sara leak will be published.
Apparently making a video with Jade is a bad idea in all paths. Leaking Jade's sex tape - shutting down apparently her path and a potential threesome with Jade and Cathy. In Sage's path it will probably lead to a breakup with Sage.
The same thing happens on there first date in ep1 also in Maya sex scene in ep8 it very AL but hopefully it just DPC playing with people PTSD and there not a nutcase watching them

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
The same thing happens on there first date in ep1 also in Maya sex scene in ep8 it very AL but hopefully it just DPC playing with people PTSD and there not a nutcase watching them
The difference is that the scene with Bella and the scene with Maya are just window angles. I can technically understand those scenes. In the case of Bella he probably didn't have enough space for the camera to capture the whole figure and so he placed the camera behind the window. The same goes for the scene with Maya.
But the Josy scene is different. What did he even want to say with that ending shot? There's a context and a point to that scene.
Josy is talking to MC about relationships. Maya as we know is in the dorm and when MC doesn't call her for a date, she probably decided to visit Josy and caught her and MC talking.
She realizes that Josy loves MC more than Josy loves Maya. As we remember Maya is introverted and keeps everything to herself. This scene will probably be the catalyst for the breakup because there is a lot in it that Maya could interpret badly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The difference is that the scene with Bella and the scene with Maya are just window angles. I can technically understand those scenes. In the case of Bella he probably didn't have enough space for the camera to capture the whole figure and so he placed the camera behind the window. The same goes for the scene with Maya.
But the Josy scene is different. What did he even want to say with that ending shot? There's a context and a point to that scene.
Josy is talking to MC about relationships. Maya as we know is in the dorm and when MC doesn't call her for a date, she probably decided to visit Josy and caught her and MC talking.
She realizes that Josy loves MC more than Josy loves Maya. As we remember Maya is introverted and keeps everything to herself. This scene will probably be the catalyst for the breakup because there is a lot in it that Maya could interpret badly.
I might had missed it but I don't reminder anything being said about visiting other then what we seen in ep8 but if it as you say I find it very odd Maya would still be comfortable with MC than Josy more proof of a very unhealthy relationship.

In that scene your talking about with Josy and Mc at the end it shows them holding hands a very loving moment between them it simply could just a creative way of showing or they really are being watch just like in the bench scene. But if they are being watch who is watching them? Could it really be Maya, even Steve, or someone else? Personally my guess is Maya or Steve maybe even both

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
ep10_josy_lewd36.jpg

Where do you see here any peeking through a keyhole or something like that?
It's a side of pillow fort just from a 3-4' from it.

Doors in HOTs mansion doesn't have keyholes as well:

ep8_lq58.jpg

And according to the door placing it's impossible to peek on the Josy's bed with pillow fort from this place.

The view on the pillow fort is the same where Derek stays on the image above. It's obviously not a camera/hidden camera, nor someone else, because MC & Josy would easily hear and notice the entered person.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
question: my last version was 0.9.1, do I need to download all again? I saw there's a patch from 9 to 10 but I don't understand how it works.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So anyone have any good guesses on who ran past the (shattered) window the first night you sleep in the DIK mansion?
probably it was just Jacob visit his buddy;)
View attachment 3475161
It could've been Jamie, since he tells the MC later on that he has trouble sleeping, so he could've decided to go for a walk that night instead. It also could've been one of the DIKs going over to the tree for a piss, like we see Nick and Jacob do in the game. Those are probably the most popular theories regarding this.

It's interesting that in Episode 6 however, there's an animated render with Bella which has the camera frame out by the window which then moves as if it goes into hiding after peeking at them. This is what sparked up theories about someone spying on the MC as well as the ones that propose the idea of Bella eventually facing the same fate as Cathy with the cluck, as in somebody taking pictures of Bella during that scene and possibly leaking them later on. Regardless of whether or not it's just the way the camera is positioned, the person walking by the window could also be Vinny checking who got his room now that the DIKs have their new pledges (MC and Derek) and the library was obviously available due to Vinny's departure.
Personal guess of course, but I disagree with you guys. I think it was Vinny looking for a way in to the frat house. Afterall, MC's room used to be Vinny's.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
She obviously have a friend (black haired girl with creepy eyes, like she is a witcher), they attented to the Halloween party together, they are in MC chemistry class. One of this coincidences could be random, but two or more is usually means something. She is one of the dormies.
The "dormies" is the group of girls who, like a cult, have the same tattoo on some part of their body and organise orgies in the dormitories? Or was that in another game? :LUL:.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
The "dormies" is the group of girls who, like a cult, have the same tattoo on some part of their body and organise orgies in the dormitories? Or was that in another game? :LUL:.
Dormies are the ones who lives in dorms and didn't pledged to any frat or sisterhood. Since there only one sisterhood in the B&R and we didn't seen this beauty among the HOTs, she is a dorm girl.

It's not my term, it used by DPC:

From EP9:
Code:
mc "First to the party were the dormies."
mc "As Tommy explained, dorm people who love to party with us come early, so they don't miss out."

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes