felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Status update Episode 11

This week I focused mostly on art. I've been working on several scenes in a special part of the episode. I thought I'd be posing more animations this week, but I ended up working on static renders and code.
Some scenes I work on are slow to pose because the renders require more work than usual. But I'm enjoying it, and working with these high-quality environments is fun.
For the first time, I hit a RAM usage of 100+ GB during rendering, so it's a bit straining even for my systems. Load times make posing a bit more tedious than usual, but it's doable.
I think I'm around 40-50% done with posing this part of the episode and will continue working on it next week.
Happy easter if you celebrate it, or enjoy the girls if you don't - or both!

You can download the image in full resolution in the attachment below. I'll take a day off this weekend for the Holidays, but I will work as usual other than that. Thanks for your continued support.
Love
Dr PinkCake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
useless, DPC can't do Jill's face decently ever now. but what is her expression here? :oops: :oops:

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I have more ideas: mini-games with VR support! Just imagine to kick Tybalt's teeth in tennis, playing on Valve Index.
Let's not limit ourselves to the digital world.

Buy a ticket and fly to Toronto, Canada.
Go to the Trinity College courtyard and look through the window into Maya's dorm (CHICK) or the HOT's kitchen (DIK).

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes