Jun 3, 2017
It's not a bug, they just have no special renders in S3 yet. The rewards from S1/2 don't carry over.

Maya will get her set in Ep 11 and Bella will get hers in Ep 12.
That is not a bug Bella and Maya do not have rewards in season 3 as of ep10 however Maya is getting a set in ep 11
Oh phew, that's a relief. I had no idea lmao. I don't often check the rewards and I guess I didn't look during S3 yet so I didn't realize.
Thanks guys. Was worried my saves were broken.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Darkwen

Caiuxx

Sep 20, 2022
Hey guys i have a little problem with the game, somebody now how i can get the songs of the chapter 9 in the 10 episode? cause no one of the past chapter is in the new :c, i am the only or more people have this problem? any help is welcome

BoltedOnTITS

Mar 26, 2024
Was it ever mentioned what actually happened to Mona? They were last speaking like they were unable to reach her right? I hope nothing dark...

Reactions: VOYEUR

Elefex

Sep 25, 2018
Was it ever mentioned what actually happened to Mona? They were last speaking like they were unable to reach her right? I hope nothing dark...
We see a scene of Professor Burke apparently deleting her scholarship, after the scene in the Prep mansion where Mona exits a room with Camilla, saying how "she can't do it", and following them out of the same room is Prof Burke

Implying she didn't want to fuck Burke, and that Burke has been using Quinn's services, and that after that refusal, Burke got her kicked out somehow

As to why she is not responding to anyone, it's probably because Burke threatened her, but who knows, might be a plot point for the future?

Reactions: VOYEUR

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
What is boring about this,the passion,infatuation and lust radiates from both !!
the softest caresses,their most passionate eyes looking longingly at each other,
really true eternal love.. :love::love:
View attachment 3490489
Her prince on a white horse that she waited forever and whom she will never let go,
and his little cute angel with her devilish side..:love::love:
View attachment 3490504
And oh my god,how divinely gorgeous she can be with the smoothest,juiciest,
most delicious make-up that she loves to lick off !!:love::love::love:
View attachment 3490513
I'm so disappointed in DPC he should have given us the option to kiss Josy in that last render.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Also I'm pretty sure Maya would be laughing her sand paper ass off
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Kappa:
Maya would definitely not laugh she would give me special cuddles to make me feel better.
Just like if I was sick, she would stay by my side and read me a bedtime story while I fall asleep.

Remember Maya isn't a meanie like those other girls she is the most caring and kind woman in the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Maya would definitely not laugh she would give me special cuddles to make me feel better.
Just like if I was sick, she would stay by my side and read me a bedtime story while I fall asleep.

Remember Maya isn't a meanie like those other girls she is the most caring and kind woman in the game.
She does call MC stupid a lot:eek::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes