Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Status update Episode 11

This week I focused mostly on art. I've been working on several scenes in a special part of the episode. I thought I'd be posing more animations this week, but I ended up working on static renders and code.
Some scenes I work on are slow to pose because the renders require more work than usual. But I'm enjoying it, and working with these high-quality environments is fun.
For the first time, I hit a RAM usage of 100+ GB during rendering, so it's a bit straining even for my systems. Load times make posing a bit more tedious than usual, but it's doable.
I think I'm around 40-50% done with posing this part of the episode and will continue working on it next week.
Happy easter if you celebrate it, or enjoy the girls if you don't - or both!

You can download the image in full resolution in the attachment below. I'll take a day off this weekend for the Holidays, but I will work as usual other than that. Thanks for your continued support.
Love
Dr PinkCake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage looks very pretty in this render. Maya, as always, looks...not so much.

For the first time, I hit a RAM usage of 100+ GB during rendering
Was he bitten by Ocean? Is he going to be like him now complaining about not having enough power and whining every status update?

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I'm surprised you didn't notice that Maya is hugging Sage and Jill gently, while Josy stays far away from her.
DPC's trolling for a future breakup again.
I did, just like I noticed Joey's hand on Jill's ass, but Jill's dumb facial expression just takes the prime :LOL:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Status update Episode 11

This week I focused mostly on art. I've been working on several scenes in a special part of the episode. I thought I'd be posing more animations this week, but I ended up working on static renders and code.
Some scenes I work on are slow to pose because the renders require more work than usual. But I'm enjoying it, and working with these high-quality environments is fun.
For the first time, I hit a RAM usage of 100+ GB during rendering, so it's a bit straining even for my systems. Load times make posing a bit more tedious than usual, but it's doable.
I think I'm around 40-50% done with posing this part of the episode and will continue working on it next week.
Happy easter if you celebrate it, or enjoy the girls if you don't - or both!

You can download the image in full resolution in the attachment below. I'll take a day off this weekend for the Holidays, but I will work as usual other than that. Thanks for your continued support.
Love
Dr PinkCake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it just me or is Jill's face looking kinda fat?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I never hated Maya or any of the characters look in this game tbh hell alot of the issues people have with the characters looks I never notice if I never read about them. Well Expect for Quinn I disliked her looks before she said 1 word, then I hated her more as I played

Reactions: UrFriend

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
I never hated Maya or any of the characters look in this game tbh hell alot of the issues people have with the characters looks I never notice if I never read about them. Well Expect for Quinn I disliked her looks before she said 1 word, then I hated her more as I played
Same. All main and side girls in BaDIK look very good in my opinion and they get even better in later episodes, so it's only a question of personal preference between them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not, I'm just saying I hate Maya in general. I actually think she looks way better now in Season 3 than she ever did before. She's one of those characters in this game who've gotten consistently better-looking as the episodes have gone on.
the current version in season 3 with the crazy eyes and 80's hair (and as a menopausal woman on halloween) is terrible

in the course of the game even Maya has had her cursed renditions, which you only have to look at her for the bread not to rise that day, but her aesthetic peak is the first picnic with MC, in the first season

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
For me not just in the visuals of the LI but the chapters their self , I thought Season 3 is the best so far. Hell I actually liked the Interlude more than the Halloween party in episode 9.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes