• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What is boring about this,the passion,infatuation and lust radiates from both !!
the softest caresses,their most passionate eyes looking longingly at each other,
really true eternal love.. :love::love:
View attachment 3490489
Her prince on a white horse that she waited forever and whom she will never let go,
and his little cute angel with her devilish side..:love::love:
View attachment 3490504
And oh my god,how divinely gorgeous she can be with the smoothest,juiciest,
most delicious make-up that she loves to lick off !!:love::love::love:
View attachment 3490513
I'm so disappointed in DPC he should have given us the option to kiss Josy in that last render.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Also I'm pretty sure Maya would be laughing her sand paper ass off
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Kappa:
Maya would definitely not laugh she would give me special cuddles to make me feel better.
Just like if I was sick, she would stay by my side and read me a bedtime story while I fall asleep.

Remember Maya isn't a meanie like those other girls she is the most caring and kind woman in the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Maya would definitely not laugh she would give me special cuddles to make me feel better.
Just like if I was sick, she would stay by my side and read me a bedtime story while I fall asleep.

Remember Maya isn't a meanie like those other girls she is the most caring and kind woman in the game.
She does call MC stupid a lot:eek::ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Let's not limit ourselves to the digital world.

Buy a ticket and fly to Toronto, Canada.
Go to the Trinity College courtyard and look through the window into Maya's dorm (CHICK) or the HOT's kitchen (DIK).
Checked. It's really there, we see these backgrounds in the game regularly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Status update Episode 11

This week I focused mostly on art. I've been working on several scenes in a special part of the episode. I thought I'd be posing more animations this week, but I ended up working on static renders and code.
Some scenes I work on are slow to pose because the renders require more work than usual. But I'm enjoying it, and working with these high-quality environments is fun.
For the first time, I hit a RAM usage of 100+ GB during rendering, so it's a bit straining even for my systems. Load times make posing a bit more tedious than usual, but it's doable.
I think I'm around 40-50% done with posing this part of the episode and will continue working on it next week.
Happy easter if you celebrate it, or enjoy the girls if you don't - or both!

You can download the image in full resolution in the attachment below. I'll take a day off this weekend for the Holidays, but I will work as usual other than that. Thanks for your continued support.
Love
Dr PinkCake
Thanks for posting, very much appreciated.

So, again no hard numbers...

In fact, no hard numbers since day one of the dev cycle for episode 11. And i cant remember that this was the case anytime before. and iam following the dev cycle since episode 4.

I think its on purpose... in the past smart people could predict the release for the upcoming episode very early on because of the numbers posted by DPC. I mean... they were nearly spot on about ~2-3 weeks. And that many months before the episodes was released. Maybe DPC doesnt want that anymore, dont know.

He throws some numbers around, but they arent even enough to guess anything. On February the 16th he said around 40% animations were posed already. Yeah...whatever that means, he cant even know how many animations there will be in the end? Lets face it, he made MANY animations in the past at the end of the dev cycle, cause he couldnt help himself to add more and more.

I really hope we will get a 8-9 months DEV cycle this time so the episode comes out august or early september, but... that would be a surprise i think.

*edit* oh and another thing i love about Jill... she doesnt like easter either i think :D Not enjoying that there much ;) I hate christmas and eastern... annoying as fuck.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Now for episode 2 with ReallyNotTina on our Maya and Josy run.

I think ReallyNotTina might be the only player who decided to stay at the party instead of going back to Maya while playing on a Maya route: it was a completely nonsensical choice.

Well, failing at helping Jill at her recital and making Rusty sell his car were almost impossible missions, but she did both. :whistle:

Man, she really sucks in her choices: did you explain to her that the DIKs and Derek are MC's pals, therefore she'd better raise DIKs and Derek's points?

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I think ReallyNotTina might be the only player who decided to stay at the party instead of going back to Maya while playing on a Maya route: it was a completely nonsensical choice.

Well, failing at helping Jill at her recital and making Rusty sell his car were almost impossible missions, but she did both. :whistle:

Man, she really sucks in her choices: did you explain to her that the DIKs and Derek are MC's pals, therefore she'd better raise DIKs and Derek's points?
She went back, since she got the Maya fingering scene. But NOT fucking a Josy on a J&M route is a cardinal sin :rolleyes: :D balance is sucked at the beginning

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes