Aug 29, 2023
Well it just breaks the continuity when I never made a move on Maya or pursued her in any way, and only went on a single weekend date with Josy and didn’t sleep with her either. Then later on Tommy and Derek are behaving as if simultaneously impregnated both of their respective sisters while also cheating on both of them with one another and are therefore honor bound to provide an explanation for not talking to them anymore or even wanting them around. Particularly when Derek breaks character and tries to get serious about guilt tripping me for his stupid sister kissing me for no reason. It went from “lesbo-bullet dodged” to “you need to make this right”, like I don’t even know either of you. Went on one date with a coworker and crashed on a fellow student’s spare bed and now suddenly I am their polyamorous incestuous father. It just feels like there is an “Indifference/Cruelty thread” missing, as if it’s inconceivable that someone would not be in to at least one of these 2 specific characters. If someone doesn’t tell you they have a boyfriend until after they are on a date kissing you they are not trustworthy and should be avoided, and if someone is super vague and evasive about their past to the point you could mistakenly assume she was willingly fucking her own dad for tuition money she should also be avoided.
You’re making the same mistake a lot of players have: You are not the MC. You control some of his actions. Not all!

He does many things independent of you, and does them contrary to your will. You don’t want him to fuck Maya… but he is attracted to her regardless, thinks about dating her regardless, goes home to date Josy regardless, and frustrates you because you don’t understand why your will is not his will.

If I were actually him I’d have nothing to do with Derek, keep the DIKs at a comfortable arm’s length (particularly Tommy), and even though Sage is my favorite I would probably end up pursuing Jill. Oh, and Tybalt would make many more trips to the orthodontist.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You’re making the same mistake a lot of players have: You are not the MC. You control some of his actions. Not all!

He does many things independent of you, and does them contrary to your will. You don’t want him to fuck Maya… but he is attracted to her regardless, thinks about dating her regardless, goes home to date Josy regardless, and frustrates you because you don’t understand why your will is not his will.

If I were actually him I’d have nothing to do with Derek, keep the DIKs at a comfortable arm’s length (particularly Tommy), and even though Sage is my favorite I would probably end up pursuing Jill. Oh, and Tybalt would make many more trips to the orthodontist.
this right here. Hell if this was me I would of left the party the moment the cumpettion was over and never joined the DIKS tbh. Probably would of gone for Jill and failed since she opened up and talked to us first would of been to nervous to talk to Sage. Even Maya idk how close I would of gotten to her even if I would of wanted too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

In reality, it is not quite like that. In general there is a phase in which mc is attracted to each of the LIs, but then there are several moments in which the player makes mc take a position.

In Maya's example, once he has decided to be just friends with the girls and even in retrospect he no longer feels anything for Maya by talking to Derek, why should this bond survive anyway? It's fine to remain friends, but nothing more.

Reactions: DavDR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well it just breaks the continuity when I never made a move on Maya or pursued her in any way, and only went on a single weekend date with Josy and didn’t sleep with her either. Then later on Tommy and Derek are behaving as if simultaneously impregnated both of their respective sisters while also cheating on both of them with one another and are therefore honor bound to provide an explanation for not talking to them anymore or even wanting them around. Particularly when Derek breaks character and tries to get serious about guilt tripping me for his stupid sister kissing me for no reason. It went from “lesbo-bullet dodged” to “you need to make this right”, like I don’t even know either of you. Went on one date with a coworker and crashed on a fellow student’s spare bed and now suddenly I am their polyamorous incestuous father. It just feels like there is an “Indifference/Cruelty thread” missing, as if it’s inconceivable that someone would not be in to at least one of these 2 specific characters. If someone doesn’t tell you they have a boyfriend until after they are on a date kissing you they are not trustworthy and should be avoided, and if someone is super vague and evasive about their past to the point you could mistakenly assume she was willingly fucking her own dad for tuition money she should also be avoided.

[Edit]
In hindsight this shit is fucking retarded. His old faced sister kissed me without my consent while I was laying in the grass apparently too close to a desperate “virgin” whore. I had to physically remove the skank’s leg off my dick for naively trying to watch a movie with a moose knuckle barnacle. Since she is the one that kissed the MC how the fuck does it make sense for Derek to act like it was super significant that she likes MC if she is just throwing herself at people she just met that did nothing to reciprocate or encourage it. She diddled MC every chance she could get, she even left snail trails all over him after dry humping him in his sleep for fucks sake.
View attachment 3504530
View attachment 3504531
This dude is mad because I didn’t fuck his sister, nor did I want to.
I understand what you want to say, but you can't do it. There are very few games with absolute freedom (go wherever you want/do whatever you want). Moreover, it is impossible to realize all the wishes for any player in a visual novel. BaDIK is already too cumbersome and it takes a year to implement the content we receive, given that the developer has a whole rendering farm.
In this game, the Maya/Josy drama (more Maya's, Josy is a DLC for Maya story :ROFLMAO:) is the main quest around which the narrative is built, so you have to endure it through gritted teeth.
But like many games, the side quests are better than the main story here.

Reactions: UrFriend

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

[Edit]
In hindsight this shit is fucking retarded. His old faced sister kissed me without my consent while I was laying in the grass apparently too close to a desperate “virgin” whore. I had to physically remove the skank’s leg off my dick for naively trying to watch a movie with a moose knuckle barnacle. Since she is the one that kissed the MC how the fuck does it make sense for Derek to act like it was super significant that she likes MC if she is just throwing herself at people she just met that did nothing to reciprocate or encourage it. She diddled MC every chance she could get, she even left snail trails all over him after dry humping him in his sleep for fucks sake.
View attachment 3504530
View attachment 3504531
This dude is mad because I didn’t fuck his sister, nor did I want to.

In reality, it is not quite like that. In general there is a phase in which mc is attracted to each of the LIs, but then there are several moments in which the player makes mc take a position.

In Maya's example, once he has decided to be just friends with the girls and even in retrospect he no longer feels anything for Maya by talking to Derek, why should this bond survive anyway? It's fine to remain friends, but nothing more.
The mc is a big softy when it comes to the ladies. He's quick to fall in "love", he's quick to get hurt, and he's quick to forgive. Now that I think about it, he kinda reminds me of someone...

1712139997711.png

:unsure:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The mc is a big softy when it comes to the ladies. He's quick to fall in "love", he's quick to get hurt, and he's quick to forgive. Now that I think about it, he kinda reminds me of someone...

View attachment 3505857

:unsure:
In fact, he remains a friend and servant knight to ex-girlfriends and girls who have dumped or rejected him. I would say that is more than enough

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba jnr
Aug 29, 2023
Can we all agree that Derek is the best bro?
Nope. Derek’s often a good bro, but the first time I played the game, he rubbed me the wrong way immediately by commenting on Sage. Then he cockblocked the MC with Maya; then he made shitty comments about Josy. His general douchebaggery rubbed me wrong.

Sage is the best bro.

Although it’s fair to say Dr. PinkCake did create the best bro—Liam in Acting Lessons. That dude has your back big-time.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Nope. Derek’s often a good bro, but the first time I played the game, he rubbed me the wrong way immediately by commenting on Sage. Then he cockblocked the MC with Maya; then he made shitty comments about Josy. His general douchebaggery rubbed me wrong.

Sage is the best bro.

Although it’s fair to say Dr. PinkCake did create the best bro—Liam in Acting Lessons. That dude has your back big-time.
He simply commented on Sage's rack, which is understandable (have you seen it?) and he tried cockblocking you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know about you, but I can totally support him on that. Besides he actually supports your relationship later on.

Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

Sage is the best bro.

How far are you in to the game? Can't be that far if you think that about Derek regarding Maya and Josy since it's all explained as you play. Sage, sure, I can see that but I mean come on It's Sage.

ffd1e7c2-11d2-4ade-afc4-ba42a7048920_text.gif

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
meh, we probably gonna lose to them anyway, for some bullshit " plot " reason he comes up with. :rolleyes: I could not even kick Tommy's ass here,. MC called the " Dik secret code " that none give a shit about anyway:rolleyes::whistle::LOL:, instead of kicking his ass, throwing him out of the room, and tell him "Whoever I date, or fuck is none of your god damn bussines, GET Lost ! "

View attachment 3504535

such a bullshit.
But Hey I'm just a DPC hater :whistle:, there is absolutely nothing in his game that can be criticized he is such a perfectionist, and its shown, in all of his minigames, He is the Goat. He so great, even if the development time will take 1,5 year, its will still worth it, with 5 Madam scenes, and animated dildo scenes, and 1 minutes intros that you can watch twice in the episode, because it will add so much immersion, there is no other game, that even can come close to this level, he deserve 50.000 patreon, come on everyone subscribe to him , give him more money !.!.! He already proved himself.

I am not the only one who thought this...... I should have added this on my DPC Writing hall of fame.

Why does he have to call the DIK secret code? Who gives a fuck. Slap Tommy with your dick and move on.

There are even interaction between characters that leave me thinking, "Who the fuck speaks like that? "

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Sage is the best bro.

I think you are making a bigger deal out of it than it is considering Derek knows Josy was in a relationship with Maya his sister. Everything he has done is understandable. Tho I do think Zoey and Sage are better bro's than Derek personally. While Derek will always be there for the MC and have his back, he is also a bit selfish and doesnt think and looks to have fun or do stupid shit more often . While Zoey and Sage always seem to look out for what is best for the MC , while having his back. Even if it doesnt seem like Zoey's past actions during the interlude showcase this but there was a real reason for her leaving

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes