Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I am not the only one who thought this...... I should have added this on my DPC Writing hall of fame.

Why does he have to call the DIK secret code? Who gives a fuck. Slap Tommy with your dick and move on.

There are even interaction between characters that leave me thinking, "Who the fuck speaks like that? "
MC shouldn't give a shit about Tommy he should fuck Josy right in font of Tommy and say yep I'm a sisterfucker

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I am not the only one who thought this...... I should have added this on my DPC Writing hall of fame.

Why does he have to call the DIK secret code? Who gives a fuck. Slap Tommy with your dick and move on.

There are even interaction between characters that leave me thinking, "Who the fuck speaks like that? "
I think DPC got to that age where he tries to write dialogues that sound great in his head, even though he doesn't succeed. :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Whether the writing is bad or good I would still play this before I play most of the excrement masquerading as games that's on this site.
Even if I can't jack off to the sex scenes because I find them too vanilla.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Whether the writing is bad or good I would still play this before I play most of the excrement masquerading as games that's on this site.
Even if I can't jack off to the sex scenes because I find them too vanilla.
Isn't vanilla your thing? I don't think anyone calling a Maya scene crazy wild other then sex in a classroom

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Nope. Derek’s often a good bro, but the first time I played the game, he rubbed me the wrong way immediately by commenting on Sage. Then he cockblocked the MC with Maya; then he made shitty comments about Josy. His general douchebaggery rubbed me wrong.

Sage is the best bro.

Although it’s fair to say Dr. PinkCake did create the best bro—Liam in Acting Lessons. That dude has your back big-time.
Derek actually has MC's back when he "cockblocks" him with Maya. because he knows his sister is a lesbian and already in a serious relationship, he prevents MC from wasting time.

but yeah, Liam is pretty hard to beat.

Zoey lost her status the moment she betrayed MC. MC felt like shit for months and pretty much didn't recover until he meets Josy. Even if she had legitimate reasons, she still made her choice knowing it would affect MC. MC was the actual bro by supporting her all the way until he couldn't take it anymore.
Sage is a tough one. I'm a Sage main, so it's incredibly hard to only consider the friendship POV :D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Isn't vanilla your thing? I don't think anyone calling a Maya scene crazy wild other then sex in a classroom
If it's a serious story driven avn I prefer vanilla monogamous content but if it's just some typical sex game I prefer more hardcore stuff.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Derek actually has MC's back when he "cockblocks" him with Maya. because he knows his sister is a lesbian and already in a serious relationship, he prevents MC from wasting time.

but yeah, Liam is pretty hard to beat.

Zoey lost her status the moment she betrayed MC. MC felt like shit for months and pretty much didn't recover until he meets Josy. Even if she had legitimate reasons, she still made her choice knowing it would affect MC. MC was the actual bro by supporting her all the way until he couldn't take it anymore.
Sage is a tough one. I'm a Sage main, so it's incredibly hard to only consider the friendship POV :D
idk for me it's hard to consider what Zoey did as a betrayal. Cause the MC never made things clear on how felt with her or anything up until that point Zoey just thought they were fuck buddies and good friends. Only later is when she realized she actually has real feeling for him. i'd have to play the interlude again but I don't recall the MC trying to stop her from leaving. Now if she knew how he felt be a bit different but since he never made it clear yeah I dont see her doing anything that is considered a betrayal , certainly not enough to erase everything she has done in the past to not be considered a bro.

I personally consider Zoey just as good as Sage when it comes to being in a relationship or friends.

Aug 29, 2023
Derek actually has MC's back when he "cockblocks" him with Maya. because…
Yeah yeah; Derek’s only looking out for his closeted gay sister.

Thing is, once the MC finally knows about her and manages to attain a relationship with both her and her girlfriend, Derek still tries to cockblock him. Remember when the MC is planning a romantic evening for Maya and Josy to have without him, and Derek freaks out—“What are you planning to do with my sister?”—and briefly takes over the store PA system? Remember when he tries to creep the MC out by pointing out since he and Maya are twins, she’s 90 percent him? Derek doesn’t want them fucking. He tolerates it, but doesn’t like it, and is quietly trying to undermine it. That’s a dick move, not a bro move.

Sage is a tough one. I'm a Sage main, so it's incredibly hard to only consider the friendship POV
I played the Sage route plus all the others. When she’s not your main LI, she’s still loyal and supportive as hell; not just because she wants the MC bad. Notice how she is with the HOTs: She never gives up on Maya, never gives up on Quinn, makes an effort to get to know Josy, and apologizes to Sarah and Mel as soon as she realizes she’s in the wrong. Notice she also ends the DIKs/Alphas fight by cutting a deal… which actually benefits the HOTs by getting them twice the parties. She’s clever too.

Of course she’s hardly perfect; she’s totally fine with cheating on Chad as revenge for cucking her. And she’s got that temper. And really should stop casually showing her tits in public. Still, she’s always someone worth befriending.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
idk for me it's hard to consider what Zoey did as a betrayal. Cause the MC never made things clear on how felt with her or anything up until that point Zoey just thought they were fuck buddies and good friends. Only later is when she realized she actually has real feeling for him. i'd have to play the interlude again but I don't recall the MC trying to stop her from leaving. Now if she knew how he felt be a bit different but since he never made it clear yeah I dont see her doing anything that is considered a betrayal , certainly not enough to erase everything she has done in the past to not be considered a bro.

I personally consider Zoey just as good as Sage when it comes to being in a relationship or friends.
Zoey feels uncomfortable when she has to talk about her feelings. The MC knows this and that's why he's avoided talking about feelings with Zoey. Bret gave Zoey an example of how things went with him and Emma. Zoey made the decision to stop communicating with the MC on her own. Zoey cut off contact. Zoey screwed up, not the MC. Zoey should have just kept in touch.

Ask yourselves what you would do if your girl left, reduced contact, then stopped contact altogether and you found out via a social media platform that she had a new boyfriend. What would you do in the MC's place?

In my opinion, Zoey has forfeited her right to the MC. She can be happy if the MC invites her to the parties and perhaps wants to remain a friend of hers. But Zoey can't claim anything. Also, what happened in EP10 is labeled. The MC asks Zoey if she would have stayed if he had told her what he told her when he left the station. Zoey's answer was "...". Zoey doesn't realize she loves the MC until it's too late, when the MC is seen sitting around the campfire with his LI.

That's the difference between Zoey and Derek. It gets hard and Zoey leaves. She doesn't answer the MC again at the end of EP10. That's where Derek is different and there's a reason for that. I think so that Derek never had a real best friend in the past.

Zoey gave up on her best friend just like that. It's not that she went to San Diego, it's that she stopped seeing him. The MC says yes in EP9 so it felt like Zoey just threw him away. So Zoey gave up what she had. Derek probably didn't have a best friend before, that's why he's fighting for the friendship with the MC because he's not going to give up his best friend.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Thing is, once the MC finally knows about her and manages to attain a relationship with both her and her girlfriend, Derek still tries to cockblock him. Remember when the MC is planning a romantic evening for Maya and Josy to have without him, and Derek freaks out—“What are you planning to do with my sister?”—and briefly takes over the store PA system? Remember when he tries to creep the MC out by pointing out since he and Maya are twins, she’s 90 percent him? Derek doesn’t want them fucking. He tolerates it, but doesn’t like it, and is quietly trying to undermine it. That’s a dick move, not a bro move.
There are two different vibes coming from Derek when it comes to Maya and the MC. On the one hand, he thinks it's good for Maya and the MC to be together and on the other hand, he doesn't. Why? Why?

Derek is afraid that he will lose his best friend if the MC only hangs out with Maya and Josy. The MC actually already realized this when he tells Jamie in EP9 not to neglect Leon because of Dani. That's what Derek is afraid of. Which is funny so Derek said over the store's PA system for them to sell the MC "No condoms". As if that would stop the MC from fucking Maya.

No, Derek is fine with Josy, Maya and the MC being together. Derek gives the MC his blessing in EP9, but he doesn't want to know what the MC is doing with his sister. Because Tommy has that problem too, but it's not his only problem.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022

I played the Sage route plus all the others. When she’s not your main LI, she’s still loyal and supportive as hell; not just because she wants the MC bad. Notice how she is with the HOTs: She never gives up on Maya, never gives up on Quinn, makes an effort to get to know Josy, and apologizes to Sarah and Mel as soon as she realizes she’s in the wrong. Notice she also ends the DIKs/Alphas fight by cutting a deal… which actually benefits the HOTs by getting them twice the parties. She’s clever too.

Of course she’s hardly perfect; she’s totally fine with cheating on Chad as revenge for cucking her. And she’s got that temper. And really should stop casually showing her tits in public. Still, she’s always someone worth befriending.
Chad did not cuck Sage. he was a fag in denial. what he did was use Sage for her parents favor. apparently Jade warned her about him for some reason, but DPC never tells us what that warning was about. you could call what he did cheating i suppose. but he is more of a shitty person who uses others. that's typical of the kind of pieces of shit in the Alphas. i do however love how Arieth cucks the shit out of Dawe aka 35 yr old loser. can't wait to see her pop out Jacob's child..:p:p
Anthony will be there with him to celebrate..and he will have the best comment after he sees the child..
HEY DAWE. HOW COME YOUR BABY IS BLACK???

Reactions: HiP1

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Zoey feels uncomfortable when she has to talk about her feelings. The MC knows this and that's why he's avoided talking about feelings with Zoey. Bret gave Zoey an example of how things went with him and Emma. Zoey made the decision to stop communicating with the MC on her own. Zoey cut off contact. Zoey screwed up, not the MC. Zoey should have just kept in touch.

Ask yourselves what you would do if your girl left, reduced contact, then stopped contact altogether and you found out via a social media platform that she had a new boyfriend. What would you do in the MC's place?

In my opinion, Zoey has forfeited her right to the MC. She can be happy if the MC invites her to the parties and perhaps wants to remain a friend of hers. But Zoey can't claim anything. Also, what happened in EP10 is labeled. The MC asks Zoey if she would have stayed if he had told her what he told her when he left the station. Zoey's answer was "...". Zoey doesn't realize she loves the MC until it's too late, when the MC is seen sitting around the campfire with his LI.

That's the difference between Zoey and Derek. It gets hard and Zoey leaves. She doesn't answer the MC again at the end of EP10. That's where Derek is different and there's a reason for that. I think so that Derek never had a real best friend in the past.

Zoey gave up on her best friend just like that. It's not that she went to San Diego, it's that she stopped seeing him. The MC says yes in EP9 so it felt like Zoey just threw him away. So Zoey gave up what she had. Derek probably didn't have a best friend before, that's why he's fighting for the friendship with the MC because he's not going to give up his best friend.
Maybe my personality differs to much but I don't fully agree but I do get your point. If someone like Zoey came back into my life I would personally be ecstatic as long as she doesn't try to cause any break ups. I personally think it's a bit harsh to write her off and out of your life , if she really is as good as a friend as the MC makes her out to be. I know her ghosting the MC is a shitty thing to do but to cut her out when she returns to me is a bit harsh for someone the MC considered a good friend at least without an explanation. If I was okay with her explanation I would at least trying to go back to being good friends if she was someone I considered a best friend in the past.

Even tho what Zoey did is worst, I don't think the MC is blameless either in the situation. Yeah sure Zoey might be uncomfortable when it comes to her feelings. But the MC didn't fight for her as far as I can recall or tell her his true feeling her being uncomfortable be dammed if she was going to leave. That's why I said it be totally different if they were actually a couple , then yeah fuck her if that was the case.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

He asked her to wait for him to graduate so they could go together, it was a matter of a few months. she didn't wait for him. the heavy atmosphere at the train station says it all. she was young, so she doesn't realize the real consequences of her choice, sure, but it is still a betrayal, whether she realizes it or not. they were best friends for years, and still she didn't realize how miserable he really was. she sacrificed the love of her life to pursue her own dream. she is entitled to do that, like everyone else, but there is always a price to pay for every decision. and she came back with nothing, she lost her dream, she lost her best friend, she lost her lover, very little hope for her future left.
it doesn't erase all the good things they shared before for years, but that was a very clear turning point. a decision devastating for everyone, particularly for their relationship.

Reactions: dalli_x and Hengat

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

Derek doesn't prevent anyone else from hitting on his sister, only MC.

that's not cockblocking. it's typical behavior for a brother that doesn't want to think about/accept his sister having a sexual life. just a maturity issue. and it's for the comedy. if you want a real cockblock, you can just look at Tommy and Josy. or in an extreme way, Maya's father towards Josy :D
tolerating MC dating his sister, and him coming between Maya and Josy, and still supporting him, it's totally a bro move.

isn't all that just being a friendly mature and responsible adult ? she is the HOTs president, so doing all that is pretty much her duty. she has to pass the torch next year, so setting an example for the next president is also a priority, especially with all the crisis popping up. the restaurant and drug trafficking being exposed will be the true test for Sage.

Reactions: dalli_x

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Chad did not cuck Sage. he was a fag in denial. what he did was use Sage for her parents favor. apparently Jade warned her about him for some reason, but DPC never tells us what that warning was about. you could call what he did cheating i suppose. but he is more of a shitty person who uses others. that's typical of the kind of pieces of shit in the Alphas. i do however love how Arieth cucks the shit out of Dawe aka 35 yr old loser. can't wait to see her pop out Jacob's child..:p:p
Anthony will be there with him to celebrate..and he will have the best comment after he sees the child..
HEY DAWE. HOW COME YOUR BABY IS BLACK???
it's both. Chad uses Sage as an involuntary beard, uses her for her parents, AND he cheats on her. they are in an official relationship, but he fucks Troy, and never touches Sage even with a 10 foot pole. and he is not in denial, he embraces his homosexuality in private, he hides it. so closeted, like Maya.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I think DPC got to that age where he tries to write dialogues that sound great in his head, even though he doesn't succeed. :KEK:
I remember one interaction that caught my attention because it sounded too stupid. It was the interaction between MC and Quinn at the Halloween. The one where he explains to Quinn he can't see her because "I got myself a relationship" Who the fuck says that? I speak Italian, French , and English..... not one time have I heard someone say that in either language. Any normal human would say " I can't see you anymore. I am seeing someone else." I started dating someone" I am dating _____" DPC has a lot of positives when it comes to game creation, but writing isn't one of them.

I have a feeling my DPC Retarded Storyline Hall Of Fame will get bigger as of the next episode.

At least DPC isn't anywhere near close to the writer of AOA Academy :
" I Don't know if my tits are big enough for your dick" wtf!?! Who compares tits to dicks?
" Can I kiss?" You're already sitting on his dick
"I need to take my panties off before I soil myself" I don't even know what to say.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes