Mar 9, 2019
There was once an argument about the length of MC's penis. Here's what Sarah (she's a real professional) said in episode 6:

sar "Haha, admit that you're out of money, dude."
sar "Because that bulge in your pants doesn't scream restraint. It screams 7 inches of desperation."
I'm pretty sure she was talking about the flaccid state... which is insanely massive. Motherfucker is a mutant

Reactions: Xythurr and mike_ch

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
As a Texan anything around or under 50 degrees I think that 10 in Celsius is consider cold, guess that makes me a wuss in the cold :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I would call you a pussy.

I remember being on the top of a volcano in Tanzania. People were complaining it was cold, wearing winter jackets. I am walking around like I normally would. They were looking at me weird.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I would call you a pussy.

I remember being on the top of a volcano in Tanzania. People were complaining it was cold, wearing winter jackets. I am walking around like I normally would. They were looking at me weird.
maybe, but when it summer and people say it hot outside and acting like they dying and it only 95 degrees or 35 C I'm LMAO that a cool front to me

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Any other girls you had sexual encounters with before that choice (any or all out of Quinn, Cam, Rio, Mel, Sarah, Jade or Nicole) show up in the montage, the only exceptions being Mona (left college so not in MC's mind), Cathy (like Mona, as far as MC knows she's out of the picture), Nora (as far as MC knows at that point she was just a one night stand), Sandy (doesn't have a solo scene with MC, only the threesome with Nicole) and Becky (drunken blowjob isn't enough to be an option in MC's mind), this is why many of us are sure there will be a Maya solo path or Josy solo path in the future on the others path.
I'm not doubt the J / M solo paths possibilities, I just mentioned that there are more serious signs and hints around rather than some renders in cross-roads scene. If MC had sex with Josy in EP2 or helped Maya with her scavenger hunt tasks and then picked feelings in EP5 for one of them accordingly - they are shown in the mentioned scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 29, 2023
The one thing that holds me back from DIK runs is that you lose 3 main girls from that affinity, which is insane. But if it is possible that Josy could be a DIK LI later on then I would play it more.
Totally possible. You gotta be Neutral when you get her and Maya in episode 4, but after that point you’re free to make nothing but DIK choices. Took me a few tries to figure out how to get DIK affinity locked in, but I pulled it off.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
ReallyNotTina is still under the weather, so we didn’t play Being a DIK this week either. I mean, we could if she also had a Mac and we could do the screen-sharing thing, but she doesn’t so we can’t. We can network Assassin’s Creed at least.

Meanwhile I’ve been monkeying with the game here and there. At the HOT party in episode 7, I’m in the bad habit of giving Becky an absinthe and cola every single time. Because it makes her puke. It’s great.

View attachment 3540033

There was one girl in college I wish I could’ve done something like this to. Nah, strike that; I wish I could’ve punched her in the head. But I’m a fucking gentleman.

Out of curiosity I tried absinthe and Pepsi. It’s not great. But absinthe and Dr. Pepper is actually quite good.

Anyway it never occurred to me before to try that unholy concoction out on anyone else. So for shits n giggles, I did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope she gets well soon, since your playing around at the hots party have you taken 5 drinks by the MC, there is a surprise if you do

Reactions: UrFriend
Aug 29, 2023
Hope she gets well soon, since your playing around at the hots party have you taken 5 drinks by the MC, there is a surprise if you do
Thanks. Yeah, I’ve seen the five-drink hallucination. It’s amusing. But—maybe it’s me—I find it more entertaining to move Riona’s furniture around.

Riona.jpg

I love how she tries to get revenge, but it backfires because she can’t stand that all the things she’s moved are now out of place.

Last edited:

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Thanks. Yeah, I’ve seen the five-drink hallucination. It’s amusing. But—maybe it’s me—I find it more entertaining to move Riona’s furniture around.

View attachment 3542308

I love how she tries to get revenge, but it backfires because she can’t stand that all the things she’s moved are now out of place.
yeah those were great scenes, loved how dpc put the effort in the little character quirks as well making that scene a cammi scene, a rio scene, and a 3 way.

Plus rio at the arcade was fun! damn that claw game I thought it was a mini game for like a week till I finally started looking at forums again.

Im shocked no one mentions the pride and accomplishment gamboling machine great joke
screenshot0070.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes