Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Since there a render with Maya in a snowy background and now with the Jill preview I take it this is the new environment DPC has been talking about. Which would likely mean the MG's will be there as well for a winter break or something it makes me wounder though how will it fit with there being a assume Christmas bash at Bella's(opening animation of ep9) plus the Josy preview is that a party or Josy coming up with a sexy idea for some loving time if it a party and with the winter/Christmas get away plus what ever else is in there this ep could end up being super massive like 8K renders massive please let me be wrong on that, I just want Josy not a heart attack

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Totally possible. You gotta be Neutral when you get her and Maya in episode 4, but after that point you’re free to make nothing but DIK choices. Took me a few tries to figure out how to get DIK affinity locked in, but I pulled it off.
I actually started a new playthrough yesterday aiming for just that. Well actually my original goal was to play full DIK but the first two episodes made me realize once again how much I like Maya and Josy so I just can't not go after them. So now it's a DIK MaJo run (main is Jill). Even so I looked it up and you will be blocked out of some DIK events if you are with MaJo. But pure DIK feels so souless to me, like the final scenes in lust theory s2.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
DPC no longer knows how to please us....
we are ungrateful
:cry:
I really don't see a reason for all this mini game hate. You can always just turn them off and play how you want. Of course some of them were absolutely unnecessary, but I appreciate him giving an effort of giving us some gameplay. I only have problems with two, claw machine (this thing was made to make people suffer) and painting game, because until I updated my PC this game was next to unbeatable.

Last edited:

Murgus

May 17, 2018
I really don't see a reason for all this mini game hate. You can always just turn them off and play how you want. Of course some of them were absolutely unnecessary, but I appreciate him giving an effort of giving us some gameplay. I only have problems with two, claw machine (this thing was made to make people suffer) and painting game, because until I updated my PC this game was next unbeatable.
I think they are fine, although I don't like the english word minigame that much. I just wish they would matter more, hopefully they will affect the story later on.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really don't see a reason for all this mini game hate. You can always just turn them off and play how you want. Of course some of them were absolutely unnecessary, but I appreciate him giving an effort of giving us some gameplay. I only have problems with two, claw machine (this thing was made to make people suffer) and painting game, because until I updated my PC this game was next unbeatable.
this is a matter of taste, you don't have to share it.

I personally believe that recently it has gotten out of hand, with minigames stuffed in everywhere, at every slightest opportunity. which has convinced me to exclude them from every run (making them every run in my opinion is objectively insane and boring). and I will still be forced to solve that fantastic cube every single run, and feed the fish...

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022

I personally believe that recently it has gotten out of hand, with minigames stuffed in everywhere, at every slightest opportunity. which has convinced me to exclude them from every run (making them every run in my opinion is objectively insane and boring). and I will still be forced to solve that fantastic cube every single run, and feed the fish...
Fish are a fine addition to our room. Makes it more lively, though plants did it to the same extent.

Reactions: Riaman

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

chemistry would be fun, if we actually create Crystal meth:devilish::ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-03-29 01-35-40-55.jpg
but he really really fucked up the math. and as i said elsewhere he even randomized it, so a proper walkthrough cannot be created for it either. the perfect definition of Unfun

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
and an another thing he could have shaken the things up a bit, would been if we not stuck with Derek. Oh hey new class new potentials, guess who is your partner, ? Derek:whistle::ROFLMAO:.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
and an another thing he could have shaken the things up a bit, would been if we not stuck with Derek. Oh hey new class new potentials, guess who is your partner, ? Derek:whistle::ROFLMAO:.
It doesn't matter who the partner is, the important thing is that tremolo has an alternative if the university doesn't work out. :KEK:
MV5BMTJiMzgwZTktYzZhZC00YzhhLWEzZDUtMGM2NTE4MzQ4NGFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQWpybA@@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,0,...jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes