felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
thankfully we have SanchoMod that takes care all of that (well not the fish one but that's still super easy when you can cheat on the money :ROFLMAO: )
Using the hated Mod to avoid the beloved minigames could be the fatal offense toward DPC... :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

until now I have avoided the mod, partly because replaying it never weighed on me, but that was before chapter 9....:cautious:

Reactions: Elduriel

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I really don't see a reason for all this mini game hate. You can always just turn them off and play how you want. Of course some of them were absolutely unnecessary, but I appreciate him giving an effort of giving us some gameplay. I only have problems with two, claw machine (this thing was made to make people suffer) and painting game, because until I updated my PC this game was next unbeatable.
Rio Arcade.gif

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Using the hated Mod to avoid the beloved minigames could be the fatal offense toward DPC... :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

until now I have avoided the mod, partly because replaying it never weighed on me, but that was before chapter 9....:cautious:
I don't think anyone hates the mod that actually uses it, it's just the mods on the site that don't like Sancho :ROFLMAO: If switching off minigames didn't affect the gameplay (like the mansion one) I would switch them off, but apparently you can never be sure of it. So I have them enabled and then conveniently skip the fuckers with the mod. Best of both worlds.

Reactions: 7thOmen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think anyone hates the mod that actually uses it, it's just the mods on the site that don't like Sancho :ROFLMAO: If switching off minigames didn't affect the gameplay (like the mansion one) I would switch them off, but apparently you can never be sure of it. So I have them enabled and then conveniently skip the fuckers with the mod. Best of both worlds.
DPC hates the MODs, perhaps he hates them even more than the patreons who betray his trust by spreading his special renderings :mad::mad::mad::mad:

You become a filthy mode user ? . :eek:
despicable, despicable,despicable,despicable,despicable,
not yet, but patience is a limited and nonrenewable resource:oops:

Dec 28, 2022
Ok im gonna be the dumb fuck here and ask for a solution, pls help a brother out

I've downloaded the interlude + episode 9 and 10 pack, but don't have season 1 and 2 downloaded on this computer... is there any way to import some saves and start playing or do I have to download seasons 1 and 2, load some saves, and then import those into season 3?

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
not yet, but patience is a limited and nonrenewable resource:oops:
if there is 1 positive thing about the year development time, is that, we got a whole year to play the episode, so no rush or burn out :ROFLMAO:. of course a 4-6 month development circle would be the same, anyway. Meaning we would have more than enough time to fine tuning a ,playthrough.

The way I play Badik . when it's Released I do a blind play, in this I pay relatively small time at the mini games, for example, I usually just lose the class mini games like math, cheat at english and etc. barely paying attention to the hidden renders, if I saw one I pick it same as the money. and when I finish my first path, usually the Josy path,

depending how much energy I have let, I start an another one. and usually during the weekend I finish all the paths, at least once, Josy, Sage, Jill, others .

after the first play, the rest usually take shorter because I ctrl those things I already saw. Unless I missed some really important thing, I usually put aside the game, until the official walkthrough and once that is out, I methodicly replay all my path , make proper save files, organized, and finish every mini game, collect every reward, brawler, money etc.

speaking of which time for my others path, to get its proper treatment, but I still not decide where should I start that, from Quinn or from Lily , I don't want to play that branch 4 times:LOL:

Ironic how dpc wanted people to follow their heart, and not chase Stats, but in the end all I do is chasing perfect stats, for my perfect playthrough for each path . and he still can throw a curve ball at players after god now how many year and episode. if Josy's anal will be a big, " hey you have to have permanet chick affinity" , I'm gonna travel to sweden and burn his fucking house :ROFLMAO: - I mean that's what I would like to do but obviously I'm not gonna be able to do it. But God if he fuck this up for me, I hope someone will hurt his business so much that he will be emotionally devastated for months:devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Reactions: VOYEUR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if there is 1 positive thing about the year development time, is that, we got a whole year to play the episode, so no rush or burn out :ROFLMAO:. of course a 4-6 month development circle would be the same, anyway. Meaning we would have more than enough time to fine tuning a ,playthrough.

The way I play Badik . when it's Released I do a blind play, in this I pay relatively small time at the mini games, for example, I usually just lose the class mini games like math, cheat at english and etc. barely paying attention to the hidden renders, if I saw one I pick it same as the money. and when I finish my first path, usually the Josy path,

depending how much energy I have let, I start an another one. and usually during the weekend I finish all the paths, at least once, Josy, Sage, Jill, others .

after the first play, the rest usually take shorter because I ctrl those things I already saw. Unless I missed some really important thing, I usually put aside the game, until the official walkthrough and once that is out, I methodicly replay all my path , make proper save files, organized, and finish every mini game, collect every reward, brawler, money etc.

speaking of which time for my others path, to get its proper treatment, but I still not decide where should I start that, from Quinn or from Lily , I don't want to play that branch 4 times:LOL:

Ironic how dpc wanted people to follow their heart, and not chase Stats, but in the end all I do is chasing perfect stats, for my perfect playthrough for each path . and he still can throw a curve ball at players after god now how many year and episode. if Josy's anal will be a big, " hey you have to have permanet chick affinity" , I'm gonna travel to sweden and burn his fucking house :ROFLMAO: - I mean that's what I would like to do but obviously I'm not gonna be able to do it. But God if he fuck this up for me, I hope someone will hurt his business so much that he will be emotionally devastated for months:devilish::ROFLMAO:
my routine is quite similar to yours with 2 differences. practically every chapter I found that my saves from one run were broken, so forcibly almost every time I had to redo a run from the beginning or almost every time ( I still remember the trouble of redoing Jill's one)

the second difference is that I never chase the perfect outcome, of course if I find that a decision excludes me from a certain scene I go back, but I always try to play fairly in roleplay
to give you an example this is my Jill run, I don't believe in virginity before marriage...
screenshot0013.png

unfortunately, however, this desire is waning, to say of the last chapter I have yet to see Lily's run (which I have little interest in) and Nicole's

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
unfortunately, however, this desire is waning, to say of the last chapter I have yet to see Lily's run (which I have little interest in) and Nicole's
It's a shame though, Lily seems like she has a lot of potential to be a good LI from what we've seen so far with her but with her being relegated to a sidegirl you dont see her much during main story beats so the route ends up feeling "I missed a lot of content by picking her".

Even more so with Nicole. Then there's Quinn who feels like she should have been a main girl to begin with lol.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
my routine is quite similar to yours with 2 differences. practically every chapter I found that my saves from one run were broken, so forcibly almost every time I had to redo a run from the beginning or almost every time ( I still remember the trouble of redoing Jill's one)

the second difference is that I never chase the perfect outcome, of course if I find that a decision excludes me from a certain scene I go back, but I always try to play fairly in roleplay
to give you an example this is my Jill run, I don't believe in virginity before marriage...
View attachment 3544686

well, for me somehow all my paths is the same in a way. :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-04-15 22-48-45-93.jpg
well most because, my turning point is episode 4 library, until that point I played everything exactly the same, that is where I started to create the separate branches.

only the jill's path is slightly different, that is from an older different save file, in season 1, I dont even have much save from that path.

these two, because I once deleted every Jill save, and I used an old back up save to bring it back. Banna Jill made me delete everything related to her:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-04-15 23-32-34-32.jpg

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes