ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
my routine is quite similar to yours with 2 differences. practically every chapter I found that my saves from one run were broken, so forcibly almost every time I had to redo a run from the beginning or almost every time ( I still remember the trouble of redoing Jill's one)

the second difference is that I never chase the perfect outcome, of course if I find that a decision excludes me from a certain scene I go back, but I always try to play fairly in roleplay
to give you an example this is my Jill run, I don't believe in virginity before marriage...
View attachment 3544686

unfortunately, however, this desire is waning, to say of the last chapter I have yet to see Lily's run (which I have little interest in) and Nicole's
well, for me somehow all my paths is the same in a way. :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-04-15 22-48-45-93.jpg
well most because, my turning point is episode 4 library, until that point I played everything exactly the same, that is where I started to create the separate branches.

only the jill's path is slightly different, that is from an older different save file, in season 1, I dont even have much save from that path.

these two, because I once deleted every Jill save, and I used an old back up save to bring it back. Banna Jill made me delete everything related to her:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-04-15 23-32-34-32.jpg

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
well, for me somehow all my paths is the same in a way. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3544853
well most because, my turning point is episode 4 library, until that point I played everything exactly the same, that is where I started to create the separate branches.

only the jill's path is slightly different, that is from an older different save file, in season 1, I dont even have much save from that path.

these two, because I once deleted every Jill save, and I used an old back up save to bring it back. Banna Jill made me delete everything related to her:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3544868
Shame shame no faithful to Josy path I see and you got the nerve to call me second rate:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes